PDA

View Full Version : [TiBB poll] who you want to win bb10

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:05 AM
right everybody VOTE NOW for your fav and watch big brother 9 pm channel for sky channel 104 i want to no who you lot wont to win everyone that views this post VOTE TOO

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:10 AM
who put rodders LOL

Patrick
13-08-2009, 12:12 AM
I find it hard taking a thread seriously thats ment to be..

"Official"

If you dont use proper Capitals when needed...

spitfire
13-08-2009, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009

"Official"

If you dont use proper Capitals when needed...
You mean 'Don't',right?:joker:

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 12:13 AM
What makes your thread official?

anyways, gotta go with Marcus.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:14 AM

"Official"

If you dont use proper Capitals when needed... who cares what you have to say loser

prkp12
13-08-2009, 12:15 AM
sophie :lovedup:

you havent been on in ages!

dan-uk
Originally posted by BBUK4LYFE

anyways, gotta go with Marcus. because it the first topic about it SO THERE

BBUK4LYFE
Originally posted by dan-uk

"Official"

If you dont use proper Capitals when needed... who cares what you have to say loser
Apparently you, because you responded to him. :laugh:

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 12:16 AM

No its not. :laugh:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by prkp12
sophie :lovedup:

you haven't been on in ages! i no i lost interest lol is getting boring but im getting back into it

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:17 AM
You have got the wrong type of "to" in your title.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Jayson
You have got the wrong type of "to" in your title. will you lot SHUT UP about my spelling not everyone are ****ing nerds like you lot

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:19 AM

No its not. :laugh: WHO CARES

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:21 AM
You have got the wrong type of "to" in your title. will you lot SHUT UP about my spelling not everyone are ****ing nerds like you lot I am just correcting your, frankly awful, grammar. If anything you should be grateful.

The correct title would have been "TiBB - Who Do You Want To Win BB10?"

Not your pathetic excuse for a heading.

By the way, I have reported your post for being offensive and aggressive.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:22 AM

"Official"

Apparently you, because you responded to him. :laugh: i was TELLING HIM NOT RESPONDING SHUT UP

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:24 AM
You have got the wrong type of "to" in your title. will you lot SHUT UP about my spelling not everyone are ****ing nerds like you lot I am just correcting your, frankly awful, grammar. If anything you should be grateful.

By the way, I have reported your post for being offensive and aggressive. AND AGAIN I DONT CARE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AM TALKING TO ME LIKE IM THINKO I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR JUST SOme LOSER ON A WEBSITE AND IF WE WAS FACE2FACE YOU WOULD SHUT UP

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 12:26 AM

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ytsgb4.gif

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:28 AM

http://i25.tinypic.com/2ytsgb4.gif stupid gif thats BORING

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:31 AM

By the way, I have reported your post for being offensive and aggressive. AND AGAIN I DONT CARE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AM TALKING TO ME LIKE IM THINKO I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR JUST SOme LOSER ON A WEBSITE AND IF WE WAS FACE2FACE YOU WOULD SHUT UP 1. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AM - It's "are".

2. LIKE IM THINKO - I'm not sure what a "thinko" is but it makes you sound thick.

3. IF WE WAS FACE2FACE - I believe you meant "If we were face to face, but I'm not all that sure.

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:32 AM

By the way, I have reported your post for being offensive and aggressive. AND AGAIN I DONT CARE WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AM TALKING TO ME LIKE IM THINKO I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR JUST SOme LOSER ON A WEBSITE AND IF WE WAS FACE2FACE YOU WOULD SHUT UP 1. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU AM - It's "are".

2. LIKE IM THINKO - I'm not sure what a "thinko" is but it makes you sound thick.

3. IF WE WAS FACE2FACE - I believe you meant "If we were face to face, but I'm not all that sure.

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever. WOW you sound like a right NERD

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:33 AM

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever. WOW you sound like a right NERD Oh, and the person physically threatening and insulting people over an internet forum at 1:30 in the morning isn't?

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:34 AM

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever. ONE THING I WILL SAY.............i like your profile picture lol its cool

Bella~
13-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Where's the love?!

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:36 AM

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever. WOW you sound like a right NERD Oh, and the person physically threatening and insulting people over an internet forum at 1:30 in the morning isn't? hold on you lot was insulting me first about my spelling i have nothing against you lot but you lot are making it personal

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by Bella~
Where's the love?! where is the love the love the love DAMN i loved that song time for a quick visit to youtube lol

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:40 AM

Jayson, seriously.. stop taking this place so seriously!!!! Just CHILL.

Everyday you seem to be crying over something.

Jayson

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever. WOW you sound like a right NERD Oh, and the person physically threatening and insulting people over an internet forum at 1:30 in the morning isn't? hold on you lot was insulting me first about my spelling i have nothing against you lot but you lot are making it personal I don't see anything insulting about "You have got the wrong type of "to" in your title."

Where as what you wrote...
"you lot SHUT UP about my spelling not everyone are ****ing nerds like you lot"

"I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR JUST SOme LOSER ON A WEBSITE AND IF WE WAS FACE2FACE YOU WOULD SHUT UP"

"you sound like a right NERD"

And WE'RE making it personal? If you have nothing against "us lot" then why insult and threaten us?

Dan-uk, what you have just written applies to you, not us.

dan-uk

"Official"

If you dont use proper Capitals when needed... ok ok my bad i will change it

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square

Everyday you seem to be crying over something. Rice_sq, when someone calls me a "****ing nerd" for telling him that he made a slight error in his title I have the right to defend myself.

sophiee1383
13-08-2009, 12:42 AM
Rodrigo :thumbs:
Love Him.

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:44 AM

Everyday you seem to be crying over something. Rice_sq, when someone calls me a "****ing nerd" for telling him that he made a slight error in his title I have the right to defend myself.

Tbh, you were quite patronizing, LOL.

You were basically saying "You can't spell you dumb arse"

dan-uk

All of these things and the personal insults, physical threats, and the caps lock is making your pretty much pathetic argument have absolutely no meaning what so ever. WOW you sound like a right NERD Oh, and the person physically threatening and insulting people over an internet forum at 1:30 in the morning isn't? hold on you lot was insulting me first about my spelling i have nothing against you lot but you lot are making it personal I don't see anything insulting about "You have got the wrong type of "to" in your title."

"I DONT GIVE A FUK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY YOUR JUST SOme LOSER ON A WEBSITE AND IF WE WAS FACE2FACE YOU WOULD SHUT UP"

And WE'RE making it personal? If you have nothing against "us lot" then why insult and threaten us?

Dan-uk, what you have just written applies to you, not us. .......look im sensitive about my spelling ok im not very good at it but its not about how people spell it means NOTHING for all you no i could be a nice sometimes slightly angry person lol

Celeb_Rehab
who put rodders LOL

His No1 fan.....Her Majesty the Queen..

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM

You were basically saying "You can't spell you dumb arse" thats how i felt:sad:

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM

You were basically saying "You can't spell you dumb arse" But I never actually said that, did I?

He is far more patronizing than I have been.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:46 AM

Everyday you seem to be crying over something. Rice_sq, when someone calls me a "****ing nerd" for telling him that he made a slight error in his title I have the right to defend myself. ok ok sorry

Bella~
13-08-2009, 12:47 AM
I think you two need to hug and make up.

I'll stop meddling now :tongue:

BBUK4LYFE
Its funny how rice_square is calling out Jayson, but says nothing to the guy thats throwing out insults and threats.

Jayson

Dan-uk, what you have just written applies to you, not us. .......look im sensitive about my spelling ok im not very good at it but its not about how people spell it means NOTHING for all you no i could be a nice sometimes slightly angry person lol But what I don't get is why you had to get insulting and threatening just because I was actually helping you by just telling you that you had the wrong type of "to" in your title.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:49 AM

You were basically saying "You can't spell you dumb arse" thats how i felt:sad: Don't try and make me out like the bad guy in this, all you have to do is look at some of the stuff you have written to see that you have been insulting for no reason what so ever.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Its funny how rice_square is calling out Jayson, but says nothing to the guy thats throwing out insults and threats. DUUUUUDE ok im sorry but im defense about my spelling it don't mean im a mad or dumb person it just means i cant spell well lol

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:50 AM
Its funny how rice_square is calling out Jayson, but says nothing to the guy thats throwing out insults and threats. It's because Rice_sq and myself have issue's outside of this argument.

I would actually love nothing more than for me and Rice_sq to just get along but I doubt he would accept.

The offer is out there Rice_sq.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:50 AM

You were basically saying "You can't spell you dumb arse" thats how i felt:sad: Don't try and make me out like the bad guy in this, all you have to do is look at some of the stuff you have written to see that you have been insulting for no reason what so ever. DUUUUDE iv said sorry wtf more can i do

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:51 AM
No, you didn't, but you were rude.

"I am just correcting your, frankly awful, grammar. If anything you should be grateful."

Like seriously, your insulting a lot of the forum.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:52 AM
Its funny how rice_square is calling out Jayson, but says nothing to the guy thats throwing out insults and threats. DUUUUUDE ok im sorry but im defense about my spelling it don't mean im a mad or dumb person it just means i cant spell well lol But I never called you dumb or mad, I just pointed out an error in your title, but there was no need for all of this, you could have just changed it and moved on, but you chose to insult me.

bettiepage
Its funny how rice_square is calling out Jayson, but says nothing to the guy thats throwing out insults and threats. It's because Rice_sq and myself have issue's outside of this argument.

I would actually love nothing more than for me and Rice_sq to just get along but I doubt he would accept.

I'm cool with you Jayson. It's all love in here really.....

dan-uk
OK everyone sorry if i have insulted anyone or threatened anyone ok im just in a bad mood and people telling me i cant spell pisses me off although i already no i cant spell

Jayson

"I am just correcting your, frankly awful, grammar. If anything you should be grateful."

Like seriously, your insulting a lot of the forum. That was AFTER he called me a "****ing nerd" though.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:53 AM
OK everyone sorry if i have insulted anyone or threatened anyone ok im just in a bad mood and people telling me i cant spell p****s me off although i already no i cant spell It's ok :hug:

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:53 AM

I'm cool with you Jayson. It's all love in here really..... So are we OK now?

Staceee
13-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Sophie/Rodrigo
:cheer:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:54 AM
everyone should just have a massive gangbang and forget i said anything llol i will have the chicks side lol

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 12:55 AM

OMFG!!!

LIKE YOU AREN'T KNOWN FOR DOING THAT ON THIS FORUM!?!?

Dude **** with that bullshit.

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:55 AM

OMFG!!!

LIKE YOU AREN'T KNOWN FOR DOING THAT ON THIS FORUM!?!?

Dude **** with that bullshit.

Who are you?

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:56 AM
everyone should just have a massive gangbang and forget i said anything llol i will have the chicks side lol I'm up for that not up for that.

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:57 AM

I've always been ok with you. The question is - Are you ok with me?

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:57 AM
is everyone just arguing on here its about big brother not if i spell like a dumb ass or im A argumentative TW@T but lets spread some LOVE:lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup::lovedup:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 12:58 AM
everyone should just have a massive gangbang and forget i said anything llol i will have the chicks side lol I'm up for that not up for that. its a joke dude lol sorry

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:59 AM

I've always been ok with you. The question is - Are you ok with me? Yes :hug:

Jayson
everyone should just have a massive gangbang and forget i said anything llol i will have the chicks side lol I'm up for that not up for that. its a joke dude lol sorry I know it was :spin2:

dan-uk
damn so much hate on here is this what the worlds come to what about sitting by the camp-fire singing -cum bi yar or whatever

M X
13-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Charlie or Dogface.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:00 AM
damn so much hate on here is this what the worlds come to what about sitting by the camp-fire singing -cum bi yar or whatever :tongue:

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:01 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox?

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:01 AM
FINALLY.

Now no more insulting my fine self.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:02 AM
FINALLY.

Now no more insulting my fine self. Only if you don't insult me :bigsmile:

Bella~
13-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:03 AM
-cum bi yar

Lol.

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:04 AM
FINALLY.

Now Jayson, we know your the one that always starts.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:06 AM
FINALLY.

Now Jayson, we know your the one that always starts. :shocked:

What on earth are you insinuating?

MaratSafinForever
13-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Marcus, love the guy.

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:08 AM
FINALLY.

Basically that your a trouble maker :love:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Bella~
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya much better lol:thumbs:

fitz2k2
13-08-2009, 01:09 AM
how in world do yall want dogface to win?is everyone gone nuts.Marcus i can understand.freddie ehh.but bring back sree!!!!

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:10 AM
FINALLY.

Basically that your a trouble maker :love: now now lets sing instead love is the key.....Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:10 AM
FINALLY.

Basically that your a trouble maker :love: Sometimes I can be, but I have toned it down.

Anyway, forgive and forget :spin2:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:12 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google

bettiepage
All is good.

dan-uk
FINALLY.

Basically that your a trouble maker :love: Sometimes I can be, but I have toned it down.

Anyway, forgive and forget :spin2: AY thats better:hug:

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:13 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google Lol, I mean as a browser, like, do you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox?

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:14 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google Lol, I mean as a browser, like, do you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Internet Explorer why

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:14 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google

Lol.

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:16 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google Lol, I mean as a browser, like, do you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Internet Explorer why Oh, because if you get annoyed about spelling etc. then on Firefox you can use a spelling checker like the one on Microsoft Word, it helps quite a lot if you type fast because if you miss out any letters by accident then it tells you.

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:19 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google Lol, I mean as a browser, like, do you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Internet Explorer why Oh, because if you get annoyed about spelling etc. then on Firefox you can use a spelling checker like the one on Microsoft Word, it helps quite a lot if you type fast because if you miss out any letters by accident then it tells you.

Lol, you just can't help yourself :laugh3:

Weren't you the one who was annoyed in the first place?

Sorry, this ain't suppose to sound rude.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:19 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google Lol, I mean as a browser, like, do you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Internet Explorer why Oh, because if you get annoyed about spelling etc. then on Firefox you can use a spelling checker like the one on Microsoft Word, it helps quite a lot if you type fast because if you miss out any letters by accident then it tells you. i have a tool bar at the top google spell check but i don't always remember to use it lol

Jayson
13-08-2009, 01:20 AM

Sorry, this ain't suppose to sound rude. No no no, I didn't mean that offensively what so ever, lol, sorry if it came across the wrong way :joker:

I'm trying to help him out, lol.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:21 AM

Sorry, this ain't suppose to sound rude. dude it dont matter now everyone knows im a dumbass

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:21 AM
dan-uk, do you use firefox? no why i use google Lol, I mean as a browser, like, do you use Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox? Internet Explorer why Oh, because if you get annoyed about spelling etc. then on Firefox you can use a spelling checker like the one on Microsoft Word, it helps quite a lot if you type fast because if you miss out any letters by accident then it tells you. i have a tool bar at the top google spell check but i don't always remember to use it lol

We can see that....:laugh3:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:22 AM

Sorry, this ain't suppose to sound rude. No no no, I didn't mean that offensively what so ever, lol, sorry if it came across the wrong way :joker:

I'm trying to help him out, lol. i no thanks man

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:22 AM

We can see that....:laugh3:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. cheeky ****er lol:thumbs2:

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 01:23 AM

Sorry, this ain't suppose to sound rude. dude it dont matter now everyone knows im a dumbass

http://i28.tinypic.com/23k7rk7.gif

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:25 AM

http://i28.tinypic.com/23k7rk7.gif haha thanks:laugh3:

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:25 AM
everyone knows im a dumbass

Well if you like to be called that then why should I stop you :thumbs:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:27 AM

Well if you like to be called that then why should I stop you :thumbs: no dude i came across as one im not that bad lol

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:34 AM
where did the last 2 posts go LOL.........oh there back lol wtf happened there:laugh3:

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 01:37 AM

Well if you like to be called that then why should I stop you :thumbs: no dude i came across as one im not that bad lol

Excellent.

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:37 AM

Excellent. :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 01:45 AM
:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: keep marcus in

dan-uk
13-08-2009, 02:03 AM
get freddie out

dan-uk
14-08-2009, 02:50 AM
get freddie out:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::slee p::sleep::sleep:

Patrick
14-08-2009, 02:51 AM
Lmao Pure David he could of been a real fave if he didnt go straight with Lisa

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 03:18 AM

i use the google search bit at the top right hand corner of firefox to check my spelling!! i'm dyslexic and find that so easy to use!! plus it's really quick!!

Jords
14-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Halfwit :hello:

kellybsblover
14-08-2009, 04:37 AM
Rodrigo! I've loved him since the firt show.:lovedup: