PDA

View Full Version : Bea just said she had sex with three blokes she just met

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 12:18 AM
Bea is chatting to Charlie on the live feed just now and she said that she came back to her flat at 4.00am one night and there were three blokes outside in a truck, she invited them into her flat and then giggled at Charlie that she had sex with all of them.

Bea also just said her Dad is a millionaire but she doesn't talk about it. Duh Bea you just did!!!!!! And her Mum isn't well off she said - she is poor and a hippy WHO OWNS A HOTEL - oh really poor then!!!!

Freddie has had a lucky escape.

ACTUAL QUOTE from Bea "you know,[giggles] I had the three of them too, [giggles]" - This occurred AFTER a comment from Charlie to the description from Bea about the Truck. That is why some posters below have missed the reference she made to having sex with them.

golden
13-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Lol...didn't she also say in her audition that she had an orgy? Yet she tells Freddie that she's quite old fashioned????

sexyb4ck
13-08-2009, 12:25 AM
bea thinks she is playing a clever game of backtracking previous comments she has made
too bad we can see right through her

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 12:37 AM
Bea is really cheap.

Rob!
13-08-2009, 12:39 AM
ha, fair play! :tongue:

zukhov
13-08-2009, 12:41 AM
So she has her men by the truck load?

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:43 AM
No she did not say that at all.

She said she came back from a night out and three guys were outside her flat in a pick up truck, unable to get into their mates place across the road.

Bea invited them in for a drink of water, and told them she was taking a risk and she hoped they didn't molest her.

She never said she had sex with all of them at all.

She also said that her mum runs a B & B, not a hotel. BIG difference!

I don't like the girl at all but don't twist things!

sophiee1383
13-08-2009, 12:44 AM
By The Truck Load :laugh2::laugh2:

Deliverance
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Bea is a grade A moron whatever spin anyone puts on it. Bottom line is she is an idiot.

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:48 AM
I'm not putting spin on anything and yes she is a moron, but it pisses me off when people post bullshit that isn't true.

It's pathetic and misleading to people who don't get to watch the LF at night.

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Shes a hoe, whats new?

shash
13-08-2009, 12:52 AM
I wasn't really paying attention but to be fair to her I didn't hear her say anything about having sex with them, but this comment made me LOL

Originally posted by zukhov
So she has her men by the truck load?

:laugh:

Deliverance
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
I'm not putting spin on anything and yes she is a moron, but it p****s me off when people post bullshit that isn't true.

It's pathetic and misleading to people who don't get to watch the LF at night.
No I didn't mean the spin on you. The OP was the spin. I agree with you with your fair comments. I just still think Bea is a muppet of the highest degree.

Ghostinthehouse

She said she came back from a night out and three guys were outside her flat in a pick up truck, unable to get into their mates place across the road.

Bea invited them in for a drink of water, and told them she was taking a risk and she hoped they didn't molest her.

I was NOT twisting what she said. If you listened you would have heard her say 2 minutes later, when she giggled, that she had had sex with the three of them

The hotel reference is nit picking on your part, how many rooms does it have? Owning a business is not being poor!!!!!!

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by BBUK4LYFE
Shes a hoe, whats new?

True.

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Ghostinthehouse

I was NOT twisting what she said. If you listened you would have heard her say 2 minutes later, when she giggled, that she had had sex with the three of them

The hotel reference is nit picking on your part, how many rooms does it have? Owning a business is not being poor!!!!!!

I did listen and she didn't say that at all.

And a hotel is very different from a B&B that probably only has 3 or 4 rooms in a small place like Malvern and is empty most of the time (which it could well be).

offelia
13-08-2009, 12:58 AM
u people r pathetic. bea and charlie just had a happy conversation. we would see more of that if some HM would not instaurate the paranoia in the house (freddie, noirin,sree,) and instigated all the time by marcus

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:00 AM

I did listen and she didn't say that at all.

And a hotel is very different from a B&B that probably only has 3 or 4 rooms in a small place like Malvern and is empty most of the time (which it could well be).

You missed it - whatever.

There is a fine line between a large B&B and a small hotel, really are you that bothered? lol.

The point is her Mum is not poor as Bea claims!!!!!!!!

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by offelia
u people r pathetic. bea and charlie just had a happy conversation. we would see more of that if some HM would not instaurate the paranoia in the house (freddie, noirin,sree,) and instigated all the time by marcus

Oh, naughty boy Marcus for entertaining us. lol.

No, what we really want to is hear what a slutty life Bea has.

shams79
13-08-2009, 01:14 AM
Bea is worse than Lisa, she is using her psyo degree to win people over, she has now turned the house against Halfwit which was'nt easy has he had fallen for her because he is her strongest competition to win the show

kittysnose
13-08-2009, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Ghostinthehouse
Bea is chatting to Charlie on the live feed just now and she said that she came back to her flat at 4.00am one night and there were three blokes outside in a truck, she invited them into her flat and then giggled at Charlie that she had sex with all of them.

Bea also just said her Dad is a millionaire but she doesn't talk about it. Duh Bea you just did!!!!!! And her Mum isn't well off she said - she is poor and a hippy WHO OWNS A HOTEL - oh really poor then!!!!

Freddie has had a lucky escape.

ACTUAL QUOTE from Bea "you know,[giggles] I had the three of them too, [giggles]" - This occurred AFTER a comment from Charlie to the description from Bea about the Truck. That is why some posters below have missed the reference she made to having sex with them.

Knew it. Making out she's really earthy and really poor yah? to suck up to Lisa and David who she completely regards as plebs.
She's a stupid cow who has probably led a very sheltered life. Read somewhere online that her father is a lord.

:dance2:

golden
13-08-2009, 01:20 AM
She definitely got off with one of them anyway...I heard her saying that...then she laughed.

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by kittysnose Read somewhere online that her father is a lord.

:dance2:

Any idea of his name? You don't mean Lord Hamill the conman?