PDA

View Full Version : bea and the word "negative"

tremault
13-08-2009, 12:21 AM
just now on live feed, bea said the word 'negative' at least 5 times in the same sentence. ¬_¬

golden
13-08-2009, 12:22 AM
That's her favourite word...she uses it to attack & to defend!

Jayson
13-08-2009, 12:24 AM
She needs to buy a thesaurus and find some new words tbh.

famguy
13-08-2009, 12:27 AM
abrogating, adverse, against, annulling, antagonistic, anti, balky, colorless, con, contrary, contravening, counteractive, cynical, denying, detrimental, disallowing, disavowing, dissentient, dissenting, gainsaying, gloomy, impugning, invalidating, jaundiced, naysaying, neutralizing, nugatory, nullifying, opposing, pessimistic, privative, recusant, refusing, rejecting, removed, repugnant, resisting, resistive, unaffirmative, unenthusiastic, unfavorable, uninterested, unwilling, weak
How's that for starters give the bitch something new to say:tongue:

spitfire
13-08-2009, 12:28 AM
It's doing my nut in.

Rob!
13-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Bea's "negative" and Rodder's "Disrespectful...."

Bless them and their catchphrases....:spin2:

Kerry
13-08-2009, 12:29 AM
She needed something to replace "duplicitous"

Claymores
13-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Stop BEAing so duplicidous (I'm just guessing that's how you'd spell it!)

Claymores
13-08-2009, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Jaye

You beat me too it but I had a different go at the spelling!

famguy
13-08-2009, 12:32 AM
OK duplicitous: Judas kiss, artifice, chicanery, cunning, deceit, dirty dealing, dirty pool, dirty trick, dirty work, dishonesty, dissemblance, dissimulation, double-dealing, dualism, duality, faithlessness, falsehood, fraud, guile, hypocrisy, one-upmanship, perfidiousness, perfidy, skullduggery, stab in back, treacherousness, treachery, two-facedness, twoness :thumbs:

Kerry
13-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by famguy
OK duplicitous: Judas kiss, artifice, chicanery, cunning, deceit, dirty dealing, dirty pool, dirty trick, dirty work, dishonesty, dissemblance, dissimulation, double-dealing, dualism, duality, faithlessness, falsehood, fraud, guile, hypocrisy, one-upmanship, perfidiousness, perfidy, skullduggery, stab in back, treacherousness, treachery, two-facedness, twoness :thumbs:

I read those first words as Judas kiss arseface :laugh2:

Kerry
13-08-2009, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Claymores

You beat me too it but I had a different go at the spelling!

:bigsmile:

famguy
13-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by famguy

I read those first words as Judas kiss arseface :laugh2:

Never even noticed that but very telling!!:tongue:

Dolphin-and-Whale
13-08-2009, 02:11 PM
All this positive and negative talk is very annoying

Josy
13-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer
All this positive and negative talk is very annoying

This.

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:17 PM
I'm surprised BB isn't putting her up just for the fact she uses the same 3 sentences all the time.

Do you think she's a robot mole gone a bit haywire? :eureka:

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky
I'm surprised BB isn't putting her up just for the fact she uses the same 3 sentences all the time.

AHA! maybe you're onto something there!!:joker:

bananarama
13-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky

Nah. Her father was a power plug with a blown fuse.........

hotspur95
13-08-2009, 02:22 PM
Negativity.

Its a classic case of projection. Always seeing your own faults in other people.

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by hotspur95
Negativity.

Its a classic case of projection. Always seeing your own faults in other people.

Yes, that's exactely what she does, everything she says about other people could be used to describe herself

bananarama
13-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Negativity.

WOW.........I like it.........

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Negativity.

Yes, that's exactely what she does, everything she says about other people could be used to describe herself

Indeed. Marcus was right though when he said she reads too many psychology books. She's blatantly using the word negative to provoke a reaction in others.

Psychologists do this to criminals in order to make them break down and admit thier faults. Continually repeating the same word or giving out moods as such creates the atmosphere causing people to break.

It's a shameless form of bullying and luckily Marcus was mentally strong not to fall for her sh**e.

shash
13-08-2009, 02:33 PM
It's a form of brainwashing that she does, Noirin used to do a similar thing to herself with the word "friends". Marcus said Bea had this self image she had built up, which was "positive" and that nothing, no amount of evidence would change her belief in this. And anyone who disagrees with her over anything is therefore negative. She is not that bright, just articulate. There is a difference.

After being negative for about 40 minutes last night, Bea said "Go away and leave me alone to be positive" Hysterical :laugh2:

Great show by Marcus. All his points were correct and she demonstrated this herself every time she spoke.