PDA

View Full Version : Ohhh ffs noooo charlie & bea

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 12:24 AM
We wait for live feed and who are the h/m`s we see talking total bollocks Bea and charlie :sleep:
If this is what the final weeks will be like without marcus, freddie and siavash its going to be utter boredom

Charlie and his cheeky chappy routine canny lad lovely boy and all that shiiite, and then you have Bea the bitch bringing the conversation around to freddie once again :rolleyes:
For someone who wanted freddie to leave her alone and not go near her and keep his distance because he is so negative, she seems to have an obsession with talking about him doesnt she??
She is forever blowing her own trumpet about how positive she always likes to be and reflect that too others, yes bea thats why you always have to keep on going on about everyone else being negative except for you.
And a guy you were calling a yorkshire pudding and a thicko days ago you now see as your best mate, and lisa a sworn enemy a few days back who is now your fag buddy at the bus stop.
Its a case of the self preservation society, Bea is prepared to put aside her hatred for them in order to progress further, and lisa and co are prepared to pretend they like her in order to not be nommed by her.
Lets see how close these so called buddies are in the next few days shall we??
Lisa will drop bea like a used cigarette
She

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 12:25 AM
Siavash is boring.......

sg160187
13-08-2009, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by Rice_square
Siavash is boring.......

Says someone whose backing Sophie :joker:

Seriously do you have a reason to dislike him or is just because he will win it if it came down to him and sophie?

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by sg160187
Siavash is boring.......

Seriously do you have a reason to dislike him or is just because he will win it if it came down to him and sophie? Siavash when he is with marcus and freddie is entertaining but when with sophie, charlie etc completely boring.
However he is still someone i would rather watch than the dullards

sophiee1383
13-08-2009, 12:34 AM
Siavash is boring.......

Seriously do you have a reason to dislike him or is just because he will win it if it came down to him and sophie?

Exactly Your Backing Sophie So Siavash Boring? Whats Sophie Done Thats So Entertaining?
Hav I Missed Something?

:conf::bigsmile:

bettiepage
13-08-2009, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by sophiee1383
Siavash is boring.......

Exactly Your Backing Sophie So Siavash Boring? Whats Sophie Done Thats So Entertaining?
Hav I Missed Something?

:conf::bigsmile:

She is very boring, but I like her, DUH.