PDA

View Full Version : Freddie What happened to the crocodile tears and urgent panic attack? Cocky faker returns!

AhmedFan2004
13-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Just like magic he was back to his normal, deluded, cocky, arrogant, ver very irritating self today. As usual, isolating himself from the group to enhance his victimisation role and pestering people about noms. Showing ZERO remorse for losing ALL their food.

Ohhh yes, and then a nice flurry of cockiness to show what an idiot he is. He then topped it off by saying that he's going to be scheming so it's OK, and that he'd 'beat David and Bea in an eviction anyway'.

Mr Cocky Happy Invincible returns in a day ... so melodramatic and fake. :rolleyes:

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 12:33 AM
Had someone locked you in a cupboard for a week?

You are now out spreading your freddie poison again!

Stardoll
13-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by AhmedFan2004
Just like magic he was back to his normal, deluded, cocky, arrogant, ver very irritating self today. As usual, isolating himself from the group to enhance his victimisation role and pestering people about noms. Showing ZERO remorse for losing ALL their food.

Ohhh yes, and then a nice flurry of cockiness to show what an idiot he is. He then topped it off by saying that he's going to be scheming so it's OK, and that he'd 'beat David and Bea in an eviction anyway'.

Mr Cocky Happy Invincible returns in a day ... so melodramatic and fake. :rolleyes:

:laugh3:

jegmeister
13-08-2009, 12:37 AM
ahmed fan is always giving it a go - you've got to give him credit - perhaps you haven't realsised he has almost certainly seen the show's psychologist since yesterday which has put him in a better frame of mind.

but then you will probably say that was all fake too.

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Ahmed is a fake!

He always rips into Freddie...yawns

ElProximo
13-08-2009, 01:15 AM
If Freddy survives this week he may well get right back to full-on boasting and bragging it up all that much more.
That could result in Bea stomping on him all that much more.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 01:32 AM
AhmedFan use to annoye me when he loved Sree...But hating on Halfwit is the right way to go!

GET HIM OUT

I thought last night when he was crying that Marcus was a goner and that Halfwit wont be smug until after Friday, but it didnt take him long to change again did it!

MARCUS TO STAY

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Lmao. The OP's post is hilarious to me.

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
AhmedFan use to annoye me when he loved Sree...But hating on Halfwit is the right way to go!

Oh ****!

This is the guy that used to rock the Sree avy?

Patrick
13-08-2009, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by BBUK4LYFE
Originally posted by pmccaff2009

Oh ****!

This is the guy that used to rock the Sree avy?

Yep :joker:

modena
13-08-2009, 02:57 AM

There's nothing unusual about his behaviour after a panic attack. They come and they go. So no, it wasn't like magic, it was perfectly normal.

fredrica
13-08-2009, 08:59 AM

Freddie is not in that state and if you listen you will have seen what has happened.

Many many complaints have been sent to C4 and OFCOM because of the treatment that Freddie has recieved and he is gaining more and more supporters.:hello:

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 09:11 AM

WHATEVER Freddie did would be wrong in your sad eyes,you need to get a personality transplant,cos what I've seen on here you aint a nice person.:yuk:

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by fredrica

Freddie is not in that state and if you listen you will have seen what has happened.

Many many complaints have been sent to C4 and OFCOM because of the treatment that Freddie has recieved and he is gaining more and more supporters.:hello:

It does annoy me when people wave the 'made a complaint' flag around as if it automatically proves them right!

Making a formal complaint does not legitimise that complaint!

Just because some people perceive a situation - does not been they have got it right - it is all about interpretaion!

Angus
13-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by jegmeister
ahmed fan is always giving it a go - you've got to give him credit - perhaps you haven't realsised he has almost certainly seen the show's psychologist since yesterday which has put him in a better frame of mind.

but then you will probably say that was all fake too.

OP still hasn't got over his fave, the slimy Sree, being evicted over Freddie.:laugh: First Sree tried the race card with Marcus and then the "fake suicide" card and none of it worked because he is a tool.:whistle: The OP wouldn't recognise genuine emotion if it smacked him in the face.:rolleyes:

DrunkerThanMoses
13-08-2009, 09:35 AM
Ahmed again..... :thumbs:

camaleon
13-08-2009, 09:39 AM
Bea's face if Halfwitt stays will be priceless

fredrica
13-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Originally posted by fredrica

It does annoy me when people wave the 'made a complaint' flag around as if it automatically proves them right!

Making a formal complaint does not legitimise that complaint!

Just because some people perceive a situation - does not been they have got it right - it is all about interpretaion!

I fon't think waving the complaint flag as saying I am right. I have seen something I don't like and I complain.
Why should I not that is my right as it is yours.

EmptySouls
13-08-2009, 09:54 AM
These posts by this Ahmedfan are quite pathetic. Change the record...nobodies listening.

Mind you the name says it all. Wasn't't Ahmed the slimy whingeing slug from BB5? I bet he likes Lisa and Sree from this year.