PDA

View Full Version : Bea moved into flat with guy she met over internet

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 12:36 AM
Bea is telling Charlie that she met a guy chatting over the internet and then met him once and he asked her to move in with him and she said yes. He lived with two other guys and then she moved in with them. Then she laughed about how she 'ended up' having sex with the other two guys in the flat where the bloke she met over the internet lived. Wonder why some guy who flat shares with other guys would invite a woman he has met over the internet to move in? :rolleyes:

zukhov
13-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Wild guess.. but free sex?

golden
13-08-2009, 12:42 AM
I have no words for this girl...:rolleyes:

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 12:43 AM
I thought she was slutty but apparently she is worse than I thought!

Bella~
13-08-2009, 12:44 AM
She makes house calls :shrug:

golden
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
Good news for all male myspace users!! She really should get some cards printed!

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
LIES!!!!!!!!!

She never said she had sex with the other guys that lived there at all.

She met the guy on the internet, spoke to him for about 6 months, met up a couple of times, went to Ibiza together, then moved in with him and his friend and friend's brother.

She never said she slept with all of them.

Stop posting bullshit!

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 12:50 AM
She did admit to being hated in the village ,where she use to live.

I would have asked her, why was that? I thought being such a positive person everyone in the village would adore her. lmao

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
LIES!!!!!!!!!

She never said she had sex with the other guys that lived there at all.

She met the guy on the internet, spoke to him for about 6 months, met up a couple of times, went to Ibiza together, then moved in with him and his friend and friend's brother.

She never said she slept with all of them.

Stop posting bullshit!

God, do you have to follow my threads everywhere defending Bea by saying everything is lies?

I know what she said and it was on LIVE TV, I can't make up what millions of people can watch NOW for themselves!!!

Are you seriously going to say that she did not say she met a guy over the internet, met him once and moved in with him and two other guys? One was his brother she said and then she commented on the sex, again giggling all over the place. She has admitted having loads of orgies - why on earth are you defending her sexual behaviour when the woman herself boasts 50 partners in 7 years and mulitple sex orgies!!!! SHE ADMITS WHAT A SLUTTY LIFE SHE LEADS!!!!

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by golden
Good news for all male myspace users!! She really should get some cards printed!

Or they could just park outside her house in a truck with a couple of their mates. lol.