PDA

View Full Version : "Sorry we've cut the sound, the housemates are talking about people outside the house"

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 12:45 AM
"Sorry we've cut the sound, the housemates are talking about people outside the house"

"Sorry for the break in sound, the housemates are singing"

What the **** is the point of the live feed when they block pretty much everything the housemates are talking about? This is ridiculous, Charlie and Bea are talking and then the sound gets blocked out for another five minutes and by the time it has come back on they're talking about a completely different subject, I can't even follow what they're chatting about now. Sort it out Big Brother. :mad:

frozencharlotte
13-08-2009, 12:46 AM
i cant understand a WORD charlie says anyway.
not a WORD
i cant believe it.
i strain my ears
and try soooo hard
but..
nothing.

Rob!
13-08-2009, 12:46 AM
It gets cut for loads of reasons....
Swearing (Like the C word), singing, people outside, I can vaguely remember watching one of the BBs live and they cut the sound cause they were discussing 9/11..

shash
13-08-2009, 12:47 AM
The first one I can understand, but the second one I would be really happy with if only it were true :wink: but it never is

shash
13-08-2009, 12:48 AM
It's not live anyway, always a good 20 minutes or so delay.

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by frozencharlotte
i cant understand a WORD charlie says anyway.
not a WORD
i cant believe it.
i strain my ears
and try soooo hard
but..
nothing.

OMG i cant understand him either! i'm from newcastle myself but he talks way too quickly

Staceee
13-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Arggh live feed pisses me off so much I'm not even watching it anymore not only is it silent half the time but they are constantly switching from one room to the other mid conversation :mad:

shash
13-08-2009, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Staceee
Arggh live feed p****s me off so much I'm not even watching it anymore not only is it silent half the time but they are constantly switching from one room to the other mid conversation :mad:

Always at the moment the one they've been following becomes interesting. It is a very frustrating and masochistic pastime watching LF :rolleyes:

ANTCOLONY
13-08-2009, 01:03 AM
charlie talks gibberish and never should have been chosen to go in
its another tragedy eviction where duds like charlie/lisa/sophie arent up and the two main housemates are
the sound is cut so channel 4 can use those bits in the highlight show
the 'housemates are singing" messages are just bu8*s***

Claymores
13-08-2009, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by shash

17 it used to be - I'm a real saddo knowing that, but you could work it out watching the announcement to the house then flicking over to LF on eviction nights :blush2:

shash
13-08-2009, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by Claymores
Originally posted by shash

17 it used to be - I'm a real saddo knowing that, but you could work it out watching the announcement to the house then flicking over to LF on eviction nights :blush2:

:thumbs:

come on, if you've got a flask, open it and share it :laugh: but good spot, really. I only had a rough idea from the nightly ritual of Marcus saying to whoever "You can't go to bed yet, it's only 1:30!"

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 01:12 AM
Bea just started a conversation with Marcus and it looked like there was going to be a heated discussion and the camera switched to someone sleeping. What the ****? :rolleyes:

Rob!
13-08-2009, 01:29 AM
lol, hope they show Bea flirting with BB 2morrow haha