PDA

View Full Version : Have people forgotten or just forgiven what a pervert Marcus is?

ohdearyme
13-08-2009, 01:06 AM
Only a few weeks ago he was hated on here for his filthy and creepy treatment of Noirin,Sophie and Karly.

Has that now just been forgotten or do people forgive men who are lecherous and disgusting.

What about his proved lies about playing with Noirin's fanny? Is that alright on here now then?

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 01:07 AM
Originally posted by ohdearyme
Only a few weeks ago he was hated on here for his filthy and creepy treatment of Noirin,Sophie and Karly.

Has that now just been forgotten or do people forgive men who are lecherous and disgusting.

What about his proved lies about playing with Noirin's fanny? Is that alright on here now then?

drugs anyone?

Staceee
13-08-2009, 01:08 AM
:puzzled:

Did you not just make a thread titled 'What female housemate takes it up the arse?'

:laugh2:

merv
13-08-2009, 01:29 AM
Well!His a Geezer aint he.:thumbs:

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by Staceee

Did you not just make a thread titled 'What female housemate takes it up the arse?'

:laugh:

Same thing I was thinking.

sg160187
13-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Account created today.....
Already Freddie bashed.....
Ahmed? just a thought?

Twiggy
13-08-2009, 01:35 AM

:laugh2: I was just about to agree with the OP but now I realise it is the same person who started that thread, I won't bother.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Listen Newbie,

Everyone couldnt care about Marcus being "A perv" BECAUSE HE ISNT thats old news and your just trying to bring it up again.

Noirin is evicted and burried :hugesmile: so get over it and stop living in week 2!

:bored::bored:

ohdearyme
13-08-2009, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by charliegimbert
Only a few weeks ago he was hated on here for his filthy and creepy treatment of Noirin.,Sophie and Karly.

Has that now just been forgotten or do people forgive men who are lecherous and disdgusting.

Wheat about his proved libes about playing withi Noirin's fanny? Is that alright on here now then?
r
drugs anyone?

You should just keep taking whatever it is your psychiatrirst prescribed you :sad:

ohdearyme
13-08-2009, 01:39 AM

Yes and you were very quick to reply to it. :pat:

ohdearyme
13-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Listen Newbie,

Everyone couldnt care about Marcus being "A perv" BECAUSE HE ISNT thats old news and your just trying to bring it up again.

Noirin is evicted and burried :hugesmile: so get over it and stop living in week 2!

Cheers oldie but i'm living on facts. Maybe you are similar towards women which is why you have a go at me???? :sad:

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Marcus doesn't perv, he observes. :thumbs:

Patrick
13-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Listen Newbie,

Cheers oldie but i'm living on facts. Maybe you are similar towards women which is why you have a go at me???? :sad:

No :bored:

Im just saying this is old news and your bringing it up again... Oh I know why now :joker:

Because of who he was "perving" on :rolleyes:

ohdearyme
13-08-2009, 02:10 AM
Listen Newbie,

No :bored:

Im just saying this is old news and your bringing it up again... Oh I know why now :joker:

Because of who he was "perving" on :rolleyes:

oi liked Karly i cant defend the other women. How sad you are but being like Marcus in your opinions on women i see where your coming from.

Poor you but i'llsave my pity for the women you and Marcus meet. :yuk:

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 02:11 AM
keep on trying ohdearyme :joker::joker::joker::joker: