PDA

View Full Version : Bea, the rare blonde with a brain

newspresenter
13-08-2009, 01:17 AM
And incredibly sexy too, can't believe im starting to like her, alot! Ok she's been scheming, a bit untoward, but it is a game show, and she's just not brilliant at it, unless you think making Devil Lisa think she likes her.

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 01:19 AM
Who did she scalp for that then? :tongue:

Daffodil
13-08-2009, 08:06 AM
Her roots are very brown actually.

BitterFruit
13-08-2009, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by bigmalky
Who did she scalp for that then? :tongue:

ouch.!.quick thinking :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by newspresenter
And incredibly sexy too, can't believe im starting to like her, alot! Ok she's been scheming, a bit untoward, but it is a game show, and she's just not brilliant at it, unless you think making Devil Lisa think she likes her.

Oh dear,who's let this one out.:joker::joker::joker:

delta
13-08-2009, 08:40 AM
Yawn.

When she leaves the house she will be the most villified participant in big brother history.

Esqualita
13-08-2009, 08:41 AM
Yes she has a brain-but she uses it incredibly inappropriately and is a very nasty, spiteful and vindictive little madame.

gez_09
13-08-2009, 08:55 AM
She's a manipulating, unrepentant and NEGATIVE (YES, ******ING NEGATIVE) bitch. Her behaviour towards Freddie is dispicable (even though I don't particularly like the guy). Her actions on last nights live feed was particularly evil.

I can't watch BB any more because the whole nasty, manipulative and bullying ways, and the fact that only 2 housemates can see it makes me so angry. BB is dead anyway. I can't stand it when it gets like this. Why can't it be like before where they just had a laugh and did naughty things :) lol

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by newspresenter

Natural blondes with brains never has been rare! That expression was always and old wives tale!

It is more likely to apply to those that bleach their hair - in an attempt to make themselves more attractive to the male population - now that isn't very intelligent!

Halfwit4Victory
13-08-2009, 10:02 AM
Should be more like: Bea the Blonde with the most severe mental issues

Prole
13-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Don't be surprised if the collar and cuffs don't match, if you catch my drift.

Blondes aren't any more dull than brunettes, however, it is something that some blondes tend to play on. "Ohhh look at me! I'm having a blonde moment!"

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 10:04 AM
RARE yes thankfully,BLONDE er no,Brain:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker: :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

karezza
13-08-2009, 10:06 AM
She is a vile blonde without a conscience, soul or heart.

Daffodil
13-08-2009, 10:24 AM
Why do all you people think she is blonde when it is obvious her hair is brown underneath???

discotheque
13-08-2009, 10:30 AM
I love intelligent women, but without kindness or an ability to empathise, what you've got with Bea is a monster.

Sophie might not be as bright but she wipes the floor with Bea in terms of looks and personality

camaleon
13-08-2009, 10:38 AM
I think she is pretty, intellegent and with sexy style, but I can't understand what she has to spoil all this with her behaviour...
Some people think bad behaviours leave a more lasting print on people, and so they are always remembered. Could it be that? I don't get it....

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 11:43 AM
BORED

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:: sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::s leep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sl eep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by kazanne
RARE yes thankfully,BLONDE er no,Brain:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker: :joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

People that believe old wives tales - er no brain!:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::j oker::joker: