PDA

View Full Version : Charlie compares Girls Aloud to Guns and Roses!

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:33 AM
Marcus talked about Guns and Roses have been going for 34 years and still selling out gigs, then Charlie follows it with "yeah bands get better, "it's the same with Girls Aloud they have been seven years now, and they had a Christmas number one".

Charlie comparing Girls Aloud to Guns and Roses. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 01:34 AM
I'm suprised you can understand what he's saying, most people think he's speaking another language.

Rob!
13-08-2009, 01:34 AM
haha well this is the guy who thought there was a book called Alison Wonderland.

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 01:35 AM
And Iron Maiden...

LMAO... Marcus looks fascinated :tongue:

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by bigmalky
And Iron Maiden...

LMAO... Marcus looks fascinated :tongue:

You can tell by the coma he has fallen into.

Charlie just said that everyone thinks Girls Aloud is ****. lol.

Charlie says he thinks he could have a good *party* "But I'll say no more about that" with Sarah.

Marcus just joked he has dated one of them. lol. Charlie said "did yer?"

kittysnose
13-08-2009, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Ghostinthehouse
Marcus talked about Guns and Roses have been going for 34 years and still selling out gigs, then Charlie follows it with "yeah bands get better, "it's the same with Girls Aloud they have been seven years now, and they had a Christmas number one".

Charlie comparing Girls Aloud to Guns and Roses. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Like piss to champagne.

:laugh:

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by eggdavid
I'm suprised you can understand what he's saying, most people think he's speaking another language.

I have the subtitles up.