PDA

View Full Version : Bea Anybody know Bea outside of the house?

kittysnose
13-08-2009, 01:38 AM
and willing to admit it to trash/defend. Spill the juicy beans, do!

:cheer2:

Patrick
13-08-2009, 01:41 AM
I know her, Im her Nan...

Bea was a sweet girl always cheerful, I started to see a chang in her, over the years me and her mother began to realise that infact...Bea was going to become a hippie.
Her father found it hard to deal with but he did come to terms with it.
Bea loves to shop and one day she came back home and was a total Bitch...I couldnt belive it, she changed!
Not too long ago she was watching Big Brother and Fredrick was on the TV her eyes had flames in them!!

jegmeister
13-08-2009, 01:41 AM
well i live in bristol but have never seen her. all I can say is I hope she never crosses my path otherwise I will not be responsible for my actions

srsbsns
13-08-2009, 01:45 AM
No but I did live in Clifton village in my 1st year of uni and i can tell you she is the stereotypical middle-class, trendy, pretentious, fake-bohemian bint that plague Clifton village. The place is full of beas, shame cos its a very nice place

Patrick
13-08-2009, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by srsbsns
The place is full of beas, shame cos its a very nice place

God help the people there...must get stung alot then :rolleyes:

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009

Bea was a sweet girl always cheerful, I started to see a chang in her, over the years me and her mother began to realise that infact...Bea was going to become a hippie.
Bea loves to shop and one day she came back home and was a total Bitch...I couldnt belive it, she changed!
Not too long ago she was watching Big Brother and Fredrick was on the TV her eyes had flames in them!!

LMFAO
:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::l augh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::lau gh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh 3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Halfwit4Victory
13-08-2009, 12:41 PM

If your her nan then why don't you support her? Marcus is your favourite?

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Halfwit4Victory

If your her nan then why don't you support her? Marcus is your favourite?

dude you didnt read it through, did you?:pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat::pat:: pat::pat::pat:

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 12:44 PM

LMAO :laugh2: