PDA

View Full Version : Marcus Marcus Back In Business!!!!

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 02:36 AM
Up yours fake Bea!!! :hello:

flyny
13-08-2009, 03:00 AM
yeehaa marcus 2 win!!

Colbert-Bump
13-08-2009, 03:00 AM
Marcus telling it, like it is!:hello:

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:01 AM
Cant wait to watch this tomarrow morning, Sounds good.

Marcus is a legend, I hope you have all dropped a vote in?

coolestrocknrollstar
13-08-2009, 03:03 AM
are we voting to save or evict??

chillthefout
13-08-2009, 01:26 PM
what did he do???

ninjaboi
13-08-2009, 01:27 PM
did something else happen?

BB22
13-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Relaxed and reclining, Marcus put her to the sword. A few home truths and Bea worked herself into a frenzy.

ninjaboi
13-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Nothing new there then!

chillthefout
13-08-2009, 01:30 PM
ooh when did this happen and when will see it? god he has my VOTE!

Marc
13-08-2009, 01:31 PM
:hello: Bea is a twonk

chillthefout
13-08-2009, 01:37 PM
need more info pleeeeeease :)

bananarama
13-08-2009, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by chillthefout
need more info pleeeeeease :)

There is no more info its just Marcus addicts giving themselves a fix of Marcus support......:bigsmile:

arista
13-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Colbert-Bump
Marcus telling it, like it is!:hello:

Yes and he needs to Shagg
scatty Bea.

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I thought the way Marcus verbal attacked Bea last night was just awful, the guy is just a nasty piece of work, no wonder Bea is feeling negative, the way Freddie & Marcus is treating her, sorry but that is my honest opinion.:mad:

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by BigBrotherfan4ever
I thought the way Marcus verbal attacked Bea last night was just awful, the guy is just a nasty piece of work, no wonder Bea is feeling negative, the way Freddie & Marcus is treating her, sorry but that is my honest opinion.:mad:

you must missed the whole show i see. i doubt that you even watched it

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-08-2009, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by charliegimbert

you must missed the whole show i see. i doubt that you even watched it I have watched every HL shows & all LF from day one thanks:xyxwave:

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 01:53 PM

I wish you 12 year old holiday trolls would just go away... where's my ignore button again :wavey:

BigBrotherfan4ever
13-08-2009, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky

I wish you 12 year old holiday trolls would just go away... where's my ignore button again :wavey: Sorry disappoint you but im 37 yr old women:mad:

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky

I wish you 12 year old holiday trolls would just go away... where's my ignore button again :wavey: Sorry disappoint you but im 37 yr old women:mad:

Then shame on you... you should know better. :pat:

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 02:17 PM

Sorry disappoint you but im 37 yr old women:mad: [/quote]

so let's start from the beginning. what kinda childhood did you have? just take your time, no need to hurry.

fitz2k2
13-08-2009, 03:12 PM
goodbye beaaaaaaaaaaaa

Faded
13-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Lol do yourself a favour and wake up, so it was fine for her to verbally attack Freddie behind his back and even suggest stealing one of his ciders? She deserved every second of it.

cell
13-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Bea was the one that started the conversation and kept it going, she could have walked away at any time but she had to try and "win" against Marcus playing the same game that has worked in the past. Marcus is aware how she operates and that what he was trying to explain to her telling her she is not doing herself any favors by behaving the way she is.
The girl is all talk, if people say your this and that only you can prove them wrong, and complaining about what they say on reinforces it. So by walking around trying to fish for compliments asking "am i really negative?" it only makes her look more negative.
I have also never seen such a furious attempt to produce tears in my life, she became sniveling and hysterical and yet her face did not turn red, no tears, no snot, just a bit of gurgling with her face scrunched to the point of inversion.

No one could have treated the situation in any better way than Marcus, It will be curious as Bea tries to rally the troops against him today and does everything she can to shine him in a bad light which only solidifies his observations of her.

siez
16-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Rod .1
Marcus. 2
Freddie. 3
Sia. 4.

check out my video and if u r a marcus fan comment your support http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8jyGJS8rtE&feature=channel_page

The_Long_Run
16-08-2009, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by siez
Rod .1
Marcus. 2
Freddie. 3
Sia. 4.

check out my video and if u r a marcus fan comment your support http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8jyGJS8rtE&feature=channel_page

My comment having seen the video is "revenge is a dish best served cold". Is this Marcus chewing up Bea?

Tigglet
16-08-2009, 05:08 PM
Bea is perceived as negative because she is negative. She turns any situation into an attack on whoever she doesn't like at that point in time.

Marcus and Charlie were having a conversation about Girls Aloud! Then she came in, sat down and started bitching about Freddie (including calling him a tw*t). She then got angry because Marcus didn't say "oh, you're completely right, Bea! I've seen the light now! I'll never speak to Freddie again - in fact I'll insult him at every possible moment!" So she accused him of bullying and then had the loudest and driest blub of all time in the toilet.

Bea's fans constantly praise her for speaking her mind. Well that's what Marcus does too. The only difference is that Marcus says what he thinks, he doesn't go around trying to manipulate every other HM into joining in the assault.

Marcus didn't attack her. She was attacking Freddie, and Marcus stuck up for him.