PDA

View Full Version : everyone discussing the marcus bea incident in here lets unite in 1 room

sg160187
13-08-2009, 02:37 AM
Discuss the dark horses destruction of Bea!!!

coolestrocknrollstar
13-08-2009, 02:38 AM
we should all vote to evict freddie to keep marcus in,,,he deserves it after outing bea

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Game ******ing over. Let's hope she manages to get put out the house or up for eviction. :hello::hello::hello:

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by coolestrocknrollstar
we should all vote to evict freddie to keep marcus in,,,he deserves it after outing bea

I've phone 20 times to evict Fredie now lol :thumbs:

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 02:40 AM
^ Nice one mate I'll be phoning tomorrow a few times to evict Freddie too :banana:

prkp12
13-08-2009, 02:40 AM
i wanna evict them both!

Ghostinthehouse
13-08-2009, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by prkp12
i wanna evict them both!

Then make sure you keep voting equally for both. :tongue:

Bella~
13-08-2009, 03:07 AM
IF somehow it was a tie, would they both be evicted? Is that a rule? It would never happen but I'm curious.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Omg theres hardly any post in here yet its probley the most i have heard about voting this week on TiBB!

Everyone just thinks theirs no point because Marcus will go.

Which is bullshit because he can still win...

You never know the voting could be...

26% Marcus
24% Halfwit

All you have to do is vote and Marcus will pull threw!

I ****ing feel like I work for C4 tonight, going round telling people to vote its only 35p :whistle: Lol
Its for a good cause though!

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Bella~
IF somehow it was a tie, would they both be evicted? Is that a rule? It would never happen but I'm curious.

As if, outing Bea is what everyone wants to see this year.

Marcus has won unless he kills another housemate before the final :cheer::dance2::banana::dance2::cheer:

Bella~
13-08-2009, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by bigmalky

Marcus has won unless he kills another housemate before the final :cheer::dance2::banana::dance2::cheer:

That didn't answer my question....

I didn't say I want either one of them out. Anyways, who cares. I've lost interest in my question anyways :tongue:

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by bigmalky

That didn't answer my question....

I didn't say I want either one of them out. Anyways, who cares. I've lost interest in my question anyways :tongue:

Apologies lol. No I think it'd make a twist... up to the housemates or decide between themselves.

mike888
13-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Well it was worth staying up after all... :laugh: That Bea is poison she's tried to assainate Freddie, now she's trying to do the same to Marcus!!! She's bitten off more than she can chew there, he wont collapse in a heap like the other wimp did. As for Freddie coming out of the bedroom to join in, who's the troublemaker now? He needs to be careful, another panic attack might finish him off............ with any luck!!! :whistle:

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 03:18 AM
everybody who wants to discuss the dark horse, come to the chatroom! :)