PDA

View Full Version : At least Bea wasn't sick enough to go laugh at Freddie while he was having a breakdown

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:08 AM
:whistle:

AhmedFan2004
13-08-2009, 03:09 AM
Deleted.

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:11 AM
OMGG ...Ahmed is still here!!

Can you not see she is as fake as Dogflaps boobs!!

Gullible to the core!!!

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:13 AM
He's laughing at her being a hypocrite.

Like, she's calling Freddie a twat and things like that, but soon as someone says something negative to her, she breaks down in tears, saying, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Celeb_Rehab

Gullible to the core!!!

I'm not saying I like Bea but people (especially on here) seem to let Freddie get away with anything, lauging at someone who is upset? He's like a child. She could have laughed while he was lying in bed claiming her voice is giving him a panic attack.

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me

Like, she's calling Freddie a t*** and things like that, but soon as someone says something negative to her, she breaks down in tears, saying, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."

I know Bea is a bitch, I don't like her. I just think to go out of your way (get up out of bed) to go laugh at someone who is crying is pretty fcuked up.

He thought he had a chance to gang up on her with Marcus.

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:19 AM
But she's shouting Freddie's name out loud so all the housemates can hear, using the stupid bully word.

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:23 AM
But she's shouting Freddie's name out loud so all the housemates can hear, using the stupid bully word.

Well in my opinion the only reason he got up out of bed is because he thought he had a chance to gang up on her/wanted to laugh at her. Freddie will only ever speak up in an argument if there is someone else on his side if there isn't he will back down. Which is why he went back to bed.

Faded
13-08-2009, 03:24 AM

Like, she's calling Freddie a t*** and things like that, but soon as someone says something negative to her, she breaks down in tears, saying, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."
Yeah I pretty much think her being a complete hypocrite was the reason why he was laughing.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:26 AM
She was worried about him when he was upset. Its all the dirty chavs on here who find it hilarious that he got out of bed just to laugh in her face im glad Charlie stood up for her

ange7
13-08-2009, 03:26 AM
Originally posted by Staceee
Originally posted by Celeb_Rehab

Gullible to the core!!!

I'm not saying I like Bea but people (especially on here) seem to let Freddie get away with anything, lauging at someone who is upset? He's like a child. She could have laughed while he was lying in bed claiming her voice is giving him a panic attack.
the majority of the Bea hate is coming from Freddie fans. They've got most to gain since they blame all of Freddie's horrible character traits on her. The man is creepy.

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
She was worried about him when he was upset. Its all the dirty chavs on here who find it hilarious that he got out of bed just to laugh in her face im glad Charlie stood up for her

There's a difference between when she says it, because she's actually aware of her surroundings.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:29 AM
Bea was worried sick when Halfwit was having his "Panic Attack" and started punching his head, she was scared and concerened and asked Marcus to go check on him.

But Freddie laughs at her?

Little wanker, I hope the public arent this ****en retarded and accually vote him out on Friday!

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Bea was worried sick when Halfwit was having his "Panic Attack" and started punching his head, she was scared and concerened and asked Marcus to go check on him.

Little *****r, I hope the public arent this ****en retarded and accually vote him out on Friday!

Sigh.

Last time I say this; Freddie was not laughing at her tears, he was laughing at her for being a hypocrite.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:33 AM

Little *****r, I hope the public arent this ****en retarded and accually vote him out on Friday!
His fans are completly deluded they think his **** smells of rose's nothing he does is ever bad its always someone else's folt ive had enough of him :mad:

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:34 AM

His fans are completly deluded they think his **** smells of rose's nothing he does is ever bad its always someone else's folt ive had enough of him :mad:

I can speak negative of Freddie. I have admitted he's been an idiot for a week or so. But could you be negative about Sophie? I doubt it.

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:34 AM

Sigh.

Last time I say this; Freddie was not laughing at her tears, he was laughing at her for being a hypocrite.

Well why didn't he just say that he thinks she is a hypocrite instead of laughing/mocking her while she was in tears

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:36 AM

Sigh.

Well why didn't he just say that he thinks she is a hypocrite instead of laughing/mocking her while she was in tears

He said, "if she can't take it, don't dish it out."

Those were his exact words.

ange7
13-08-2009, 03:37 AM

Sigh.

lol then take the hint that what your saying doesn't fly.

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:38 AM

Sigh.

He was laughing at her

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 03:39 AM

He was laughing at her

chance the record. you are wrong anyway

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:40 AM

Sigh.

He was laughing at her

He wasn't laughing at her, he was laughing at the situation. That is a totally different thing.

Shasown
13-08-2009, 03:40 AM

Sigh.

Oh so he came out of the bedroom just to watch?

He was laughing because he felt that she was being taken down a peg or two, and he came out to get his pound of flesh, spineless little prat

srsbsns
13-08-2009, 03:41 AM
wow are people so dumb that they cant see Bea was faking her 'break down'?
she knew marcus was beating her in the argument so turns on the crocodile tears and histrionics. If i was there i would be pissing myself laughing.
You people are blind.

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Shasown

Sigh.

He was laughing because he felt that she was being taken down a peg or two, and he came out to get his pound of flesh, spineless little prat

No. He heard the shouting - who couldn't - and was wondering who was shouting his name and heard her crying and calling Marcus a bully, then he was laughing at being a hypocrite, hence why he said, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:44 AM

Sigh.

He was laughing at her

He wasn't laughing at her, he was laughing at the situation. That is a totally different thing.

The situation being that Bea was in tears having an argument with Marcus. And I believe that he was laughing at her. He wanted to join in the attack

Faded
13-08-2009, 03:45 AM
Solid proof what goes around comes around. Did kinda seem like he wanted a piece of the action especially after what happened the other day.

JTM45
13-08-2009, 03:48 AM
You say 'in tears' but there wasn't a single tear in sight.

She just rubbed her eyes with a tissue so that they were a bit red.
The girl is a pathetic excuse for a woman and the World would be a much better place if there were no people like Bea in it.

She actually disgusts me in a way that no other BB housemate ever has, and that's saying something! :laugh2:

Blink_Me

Sigh.

He was laughing at her

The situation being that Bea was in tears having an argument with Marcus. And I believe that he was laughing at her. He wanted to join in the attack

Well did it not involve Freddie's name? Did she not say **** about him during that arugment? So Freddie was wondering why people are arguing about his name.

srsbsns
anyone with half a brain cell can see through Bea's amateur dramatics.. there was no sadness in her face, only anger at marcus for owning her in the argument.

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:51 AM

Well did it not involve Freddie's name? Did she not say **** about him during that arugment? So Freddie was wondering why people are arguing about his name.

Yes she did but the way he reacted to it was childish. You could tell he was enjoying the situation

Shasown
13-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Faded
Solid proof what goes around comes around. Did kinda seem like he wanted a piece of the action especially after what happened the other day.

True, its great to see the real vindictive little sh1t that freddie is come to the fore.

cell
13-08-2009, 04:50 AM

She only became concerned once Rodrigo pointed out that Freddie was upset, and that made her look bad, so suddenly someone needed to go in a clean him up so she looked better...

Also I never saw or heard Freddie laugh, and until/when they show it in the HL show I can not believe it even happened.

If I was him I would want to come out too if my name was shouted. He also never came out and said anything and was jumped on by Charlie due to Charlies suspicion that there must be only ONE reason Freddie would come out into a conversation where his name was mentioned.

delta
13-08-2009, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by ange7
[quote]
the majority of the Bea hate is coming from Freddie fans. They've got most to gain since they blame all of Freddie's horrible character traits on her. The man is creepy.

The majority of people on here that don't like Bea are just normal people looking to vent their spleen at what they see- one horrendous individual- irrespectvive whether you like or dislike another housemate, the way she conducts her behaviour is abhorrent.

If she was play acting, a lot of it could be forgiven, for it's part of the game to be Machiavellan, but this figure is the real deal and as nasty and dispicable as they come and if you cannot see that orderinary folk would be disgusted by it then you're lacking your morals are in an antipodean sewer.

ange7
13-08-2009, 05:33 AM
^^^ I didn't say that
edit it and remove the anti ausse slur :P

numpty

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 05:50 AM

Sigh.

thats not how it was,what happened was bea was challenged by marcus,she decided to bring out fake tears (There were no tears believe) simply because marcus had told her something which she could not accept,marcus kept things light hearted and bea over reacted,then decided to say "dont dish it out if you cant take it" so freddie scoffed at what was said,infact he could not have been laughing at her tears as he was in the bed room,the only reason he then got up is because charlie decided to get stuck in...

mike888
13-08-2009, 07:39 AM
I think this must qualify as the dummest post of the day:yuk::xyxwave:

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 07:42 AM
The only thing she was worried about was the thought the public might see her for the cruel cow she is

dbfs
13-08-2009, 07:50 AM
Very clever minipulative woman - not a huge fan of freddies so not biased but every thing she does is contrived - notice how whenever she gives Freddie a real pasting its always only them two on their own. However when she wants to play the oh freddies horrible to me she will start something up in front of the group so they all defend her because they have not seen the torment she has caused Freddie previously.
Hope freddie goes and Marcus and hopefully siaviash show her up for what she is -

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 08:39 AM

Well in my opinion the only reason he got up out of bed is because he thought he had a chance to gang up on her/wanted to laugh at her. Freddie will only ever speak up in an argument if there is someone else on his side if there isn't he will back down. Which is why he went back to bed.

That is very true!! Freddie does not have the guts to speak up unless he has back up! Very cowardly - and does not support his claims - of believing in 'fairplay'!

shash
13-08-2009, 10:44 AM
she was almost worse than that. She raised her voice for an audience when arguing with him (she always draws an audience to her when she rows), and despicably, she mocked his voice when it failed him preceding his panic attack :mad:

Cybele
13-08-2009, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by srsbsns
wow are people so dumb that they cant see Bea was faking her 'break down'?
she knew marcus was beating her in the argument so turns on the crocodile tears and histrionics. If i was there i would be pissing myself laughing.
You people are blind.

Agreed. I rolled it back to watch carefully to see if there was ever a single tear. There wasn't.

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 11:19 AM
AM I THE ONLY ONE TIRED OF THESE BEA SUPPORT THREADS. IF NOT PLEASE JUST WRITE "BORED" FOR EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS

BORED

dannythehoofe
13-08-2009, 11:27 AM
It's funny that when we said 'bad' things about Halfwit when he was having his panic that all the Freddie supporters told us how evil and cold hearted we are...

Yet, in this thread, the same things have been said about Bea and yet it is totally acceptable :rolleyes:

And who cares what Freddie was laughing at, it was still unnecessary, out of order and fundamentally wrong...

Staceee
13-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by dnt1234
AM I THE ONLY ONE TIRED OF THESE BEA SUPPORT THREADS. IF NOT PLEASE JUST WRITE "BORED" FOR EVERY ONE OF THESE THREADS

BORED

This is not a Bea support thread.

I don't like Bea.

BB22
13-08-2009, 01:26 PM
Having watched the footage I think Freddie let out a kind of strangled laugh at Bea's statement that "If you can't take it then don't dish it out." I can kind of see why.

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 01:27 PM

It was all an act she was creasing up inside,bout time Freddie gave some back.

The positivly negative Bea
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v205/kazanne/2zthuz9.gif

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by dnt1234

BORED

Are you aware that what you just said is actually a form of 'bullying'!

Trying to encourage others to dismiss and therefore put down the opinions of people whose opinions disagree with yours! That could 'technically' intimidate some people out of posting their opinions!

loomy
13-08-2009, 01:37 PM
I want to see a video of this! I've only seen the one on the website

Slothy
13-08-2009, 01:38 PM

Sigh.

No. He heard the shouting - who couldn't - and was wondering who was shouting his name and heard her crying and calling Marcus a bully, then he was laughing at being a hypocrite, hence why he said, "if you can't take it, don't dish it out."

Completely right. When she first started to talk to Marcus she mentioned she says what she thinks and if Freddie is like that she'll say it. Urrrm, well as soon as someone does that to her its bullying. Thats why Freddie was laughing and rightly so. Who cared that she was 'upset', she seems like the type of girl to use that to end a situation she is losing heavily in.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 05:21 AM

If that was the case, why did he not say anything to her?!

Swayzack
14-08-2009, 06:21 AM
It's a basic human function to be happy when one of your enemies is miserable. Plus, Bea caused Freddy's unhappiness to begin with. He had nothing to do with hers. I'd laugh and love it too.. I did laugh and loved it too.
Marcus rules Charlie drools. :tongue:

I wish he'd stay he's got an Iron will in there. Bea was mad she couldn't break him.

Shasown
14-08-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally posted by VickyJ

He got out of bed because a woman passionately cried out his name.

Its never ever happened before, and he wanted to see why.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Originally posted by VickyJ

He got out of bed because a woman passionately cried out his name.

Its never ever happened before, and he wanted to see why. :laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Barbie
14-08-2009, 06:43 AM
I dont like Bea or Halfwit,

Bea's reaction was over dramatic and she played on it a bit, but halfwit was childish to get up and watch the argument and to laugh at the situation, knowing it would only fuel it more.

i do think Halfwit gets away with alot more than other housemates and is alot braver in arguments where there's others on his side, one on one he either cries or backs down asking for it to be forgotten about

BBAroudtheGlobe
14-08-2009, 07:49 AM
Bea didn't have a real breakdown. She was acting. She's good at that.

millora
14-08-2009, 07:52 AM

freddie got out of bed to answr charlie. he was laughing at bea's comment

BB22
14-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Originally posted by Barbie-big-bro
Bea's reaction was over dramatic and she played on it a bit, but halfwit was childish to get up and watch the argument and to laugh at the situation, knowing it would only fuel it more.

Well, one might question the wisdom of Freddie's actions but I think the sequence of events is pretty clear from the footage and he certainly did not "get up and watch the argument and to laugh at the situation, knowing it would only fuel it more".

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 08:13 AM
1. Bea wasnt even crying, she was just scunching her face up.
2. Her reaction to someone having a calm conversation with her was just too much :rolleyes:
3. She spoke as loudly as she could and shouted the word "Freddie", she obviously wanted him to hear.
4. Marcus wasnt shouting at Bea but she cried, Bea was towering over Freddie and patronising him "Why, are you speaking like that?" and calling him a negative little man. Obviously its different.

And when you hear someone speaking badly about you, of course you would get up from bed, especially if the conversation is being had loud enough for the house to hear. What do you expect? The person being bitched about just listening to it and taking it?

hennessy
14-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

That is very true!! Freddie does not have the guts to speak up unless he has back up! Very cowardly - and does not support his claims - of believing in 'fairplay'!

I had to respond to this post.
So now we know that he scoffed in the bedroom unaware of any tear (absent mind) at the fact that she was being hypocritical and only came into the lounge to defend himself against Charlie.
So none of that was true.
you'll argue that he is a bad man regardless of the facts.
so to reiterate
1 he didn't jump out of the bedroom to laugh at Bea
2 Charlie came in looking for him and calling him names
3 he didn't know she crying (she wasn't and if you believe that than you'll believe in father christmas)

hennessy
14-08-2009, 08:33 AM
COMMONSENSE and Staceee did you watch what happened when you posted those?

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 08:49 AM
At least Bea wasn't sick enough to go laugh at Freddie while he was having a breakdown

Are there many people on these forums who would not have laughed at her for saying "if you cant take it dont dish it out"?

I know Bea is a bitch, I don't like her. I just think to go out of your way (get up out of bed) to go laugh at someone

Please do me a favour and watch the clips again. Freddie didnt come out at first it was only when Charlie had a go at him that he came out to explain that he was laughing at what she said and not at her being "upset" (as if she has ever been the victim).

She was worried about him when he was upset.

Bea was worried sick when Halfwit was having his "Panic Attack

She only became "worried" when someone, I think Siavash, said that she went too far. It wasnt an act of compasion as she has never shown any to anyone so far but more likely worry that her true nature had been spotted.

the majority of the Bea hate is coming from Freddie fans

Do you honestly think this is true? Im not a Freddie fan but if what you say is correct then Freddie has no chance to lose as that would make 90% of viewers (I am guessing here) "Freddie fans". Bae is one of the most hated people in BB history, for good reason.

bbisfun
14-08-2009, 08:52 AM

No she wasnt Rodrigo had to tell her to go to him.

kittykattt
14-08-2009, 09:08 AM

er its called irony..... he was laughing beacuse it was so hippocritical, is that really that difficult to see!!!??

camaleon
14-08-2009, 09:25 AM
I am not a Freedie's fan and I don't think Bea is the nastiest person in BB history, however I think hidden behind her beauty and crocodile tears can destroy many things and what makes her powerful, is that people around her don't see it.
Freedie was her target from day one, and that's why I don't want him to leave, although I think she has managed to get rid of the popularity that he had.
Obviously Freedie is in the way of the prize of the other contestants so get rid of him it is a favour for everyone.
To be in the final with Lisa and David will give her many chances...

kathypink
14-08-2009, 09:27 AM

How do you know people on here are 'dirty chavs'. That's a bit harsh!

hennessy
14-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by kathypink

How do you know people on here are 'dirty chavs'. That's a bit harsh!
Call me a Chav? If I have to take off these sovereigns I'll give you a knuckle sandwich!!

ricky2k9
14-08-2009, 09:30 AM
I totally agree 100% with this.

Slothy
14-08-2009, 09:34 AM
Stacee definitely jumped the gun with her evaluation, no offense to her but sometimes people see what they want in a situation. Freddie definitely laughed while still in bed and under covers and it was in response to her saying 'if you can't take it don't give it!' Which is totally laughable because she gives it all the time and that was proof that she can't take it back. It goes to prove another point; a girl just has to use tears and acting overly upset & it gives them the advantage. If a guy tries that they'd be seen as weak - as was Beas evaluation of freddie.

sarahBE
14-08-2009, 09:36 AM
The truth was bea had had a little drink she totally blew the whole thing up! Marcus was calm spoke the truth and she would not listen to anything anyone said.

She started to CRY (not have a brake down and neither did freddie) its called emotional release, they are stuck in there when they have a row so cant go home like you would normally, so you get upset quicker.

Bea was trying to stir up trouble by getting marcus to agree to nick some of freddies cider (childish) marcus was having none of it so SHE started the row i think if marcus did not want to go home he would have laid into her alot more.

She startd it she choose to cry and she looked a tit end of:xyxwave:

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 09:38 AM
Oh please he was laughing at her very ironic comment!

camaleon
14-08-2009, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by sarahBE
The truth was bea had had a little drink she totally blew the whole thing up! Marcus was calm spoke the truth and she would not listen to anything anyone said.

She started to CRY (not have a brake down and neither did freddie) its called emotional release, they are stuck in there when they have a row so cant go home like you would normally, so you get upset quicker.

Bea was trying to stir up trouble by getting marcus to agree to nick some of freddies cider (childish) marcus was having none of it so SHE started the row i think if marcus did not want to go home he would have laid into her alot more.

She startd it she choose to cry and she looked a tit end of:xyxwave:

I don't think Marcus wants to go, and Bea allways having a tamtrun when people don't agree with her ****

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 09:42 AM
No Bea just mocks peoples speach when they're having a breakdown!!

robxxx
14-08-2009, 04:34 PM

But George Lamb was

hestiaa
14-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Bea got upset cos Marcus didnt bow down and say she was right about everything. She sat and slagged off Freddy and when Marcus said that is not nice she went hysterical and called him a bully. She's an attention seeking drama queen. Freddy sarcastically laughed. There is nothing wrong with Freddy's laugh, I cannot understand why people are concerned with this one tiny thing compared to the argument she started and blew out of proportion with Marcus.

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
Worst thread of the day

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 04:42 PM
Actually meaning worst OP

aremjay
14-08-2009, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Barbie-big-bro
I dont like Bea or Halfwit,

i do think Halfwit gets away with alot more than other housemates and is alot braver in arguments where there's others on his side, one on one he either cries or backs down asking for it to be forgotten about

I agree that he does get away with some things and can certainly be annoying - however, he doesn't mock, belittle, bully and abuse others, unlike Lisa, Bea and some of the rest. :tongue: