PDA

View Full Version : why do I feel myself humming this song that fits Bea to a tea!

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 03:15 AM
..good lyrics too! :

She's not there by THE ZOMBIES

Well no one told me about her the way she lied
Well no one told me about her how many people cried
But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know why should I care
Please don't bother tryin' to find her
She's not there

Well let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she'd act and the colour of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool
Her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

Well no one told me about her, what could I do
Well no one told me about her, though they all knew
But it's too late to say you're sorry
How would I know, why should I care
Please don't bother tryin' to find her
She's not there

Well let me tell you 'bout the way she looked
The way she'd act and the colour of her hair
Her voice was soft and cool
Her eyes were clear and bright
But she's not there

JustSkipIt
13-08-2009, 03:33 AM
Oh God! I'm not gong to be able to shake that now :sad:

JTM45
13-08-2009, 03:42 AM
I think of 'Flying without wings' but with the words changed to 'Crying without Tears'.:laugh:

I've never seen someone 'cry' so much without even the slightest hint of eye fluid.
'Pathetic' doesn't even come close to describing her lameness.

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:46 AM
I prefer...

Goodbye, farewell....it's time.... for you to go!!

ange7
13-08-2009, 03:46 AM
need friends quick?
THEN CREATE A HATE BEA THREAD and all the loner desperadoes will pile onto your numpty bandwagon.

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:49 AM
Originally posted by ange7
need friends quick?
THEN CREATE A HATE BEA THREAD and all the loner desperadoes will pile onto your numpty bandwagon.

By all accounts...tonight she has created a new one !

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 03:56 AM
need friends quick?

Numpty bandwagon? I think you maybe projecting. I have no need of attention. What is needed though I felt is just to get a point across. I haven't been reading or following any threads...just was enraged about the nasty slimeball.

ange7
13-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Michael11000
need friends quick?

Numpty bandwagon? I think you maybe projecting. I have no need of attention. What is needed though I felt is just to get a point across. I haven't been reading or following any threads...just was enraged about the nasty slimeball.
no..your just loving the novelty of people agreeing with you :P

"Numpty bandwagon? I think you maybe projecting"
ummm how am I "projecting" ( lol usage fail) given that I'm in the minority as a Bea supporter.

Your spamy threads need to bring a new argument or angle.... otherwise you'll look like your just jumping on a "johnny no mates" bandwagon. :P

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 04:14 AM
need friends quick?

ummm how am I "projecting" ( lol usage fail) given that I'm in the minority as a Bea supporter.

Your spamy threads need to bring a new argument or angle.... otherwise you'll look like your just jumping on a "johnny no mates" bandwagon. :P

I have no desire to have 'mates' on this forum. I say what I feel. I have enough 'mates' in my daily life to be concerned with.
You are indeed projecting all sorts of nonsense and intention for the idea why I started this thread. There is no way of course you could know that I did it from the heart of being angered by Bea's behaviour. You are guessing of course that I did it for less than positive reasons.
Makes me wonder what kind of a person you are to spend time wondering (GUESSING) peoples' intentions on starting threads.

ange7
13-08-2009, 04:47 AM
need friends quick?

I have no desire to have 'mates' on this forum. I say what I feel. I have enough 'mates' in my daily life to be concerned with.
You are indeed projecting all sorts of nonsense and intention for the idea why I started this thread. There is no way of course you could know that I did it from the heart of being angered by Bea's behaviour. You are guessing of course that I did it for less than positive reasons.
Makes me wonder what kind of a person you are to spend time wondering (GUESSING) peoples' intentions on starting threads.
I'm always looking for motives :P.
There were many threads that already said the same stuff. You saw them, choose not to add to them but started your own threads.... over and over again. Fishing for affirmation? That's all I'm highlighting :)

luminoussun
13-08-2009, 04:51 AM
She is a devil woman springs to my mind

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 05:11 AM
need friends quick?

There were many threads that already said the same stuff. You saw them, choose not to add to them but started your own threads.... over and over again. Fishing for affirmation? That's all I'm highlighting :)

I saw them? You're guessing again!

I didn't see them. I was watching '+1' and just came on here and said what I said. Another assumption on your part I think!

I can understand that perhaps maybe many threads were already echoing similar 'things'. Perhaps in future i will 'effort' to read 'current threads' to see if anything I say hasn't been already said, but with the effort required I doubt it.

Could I suggest in future you start threads of interest to yourself instead of assigning yourself 'resident-thread-policing-warden' (is it a rather boring job?).

ange7
13-08-2009, 05:27 AM
need friends quick?

I saw them? You're guessing again!

I didn't see them. I was watching '+1' and just came on here and said what I said. Another assumption on your part I think!

I can understand that perhaps maybe many threads were already echoing similar 'things'. Perhaps in future i will 'effort' to read 'current threads' to see if anything I say hasn't been already said, but with the effort required I doubt it.

Could I suggest in future you start threads of interest to yourself instead of assigning yourself 'resident-thread-policing-warden' (is it a rather boring job?).
Not telling you what to post. That's you playing the victim. I'm just arguing a point...it's been known to happen on many forums.

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by ange7That's you playing the victim. I'm just arguing a point...it's been known to happen on many forums.

Playing the victim? You're throwing 'ideas in the air still' (GUESSING MY MOTIVE) Yawnnn. And it's so wrong.

ange7
13-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Originally posted by ange7That's you playing the victim. I'm just arguing a point...it's been known to happen on many forums.

Playing the victim? You're throwing 'ideas in the air still' (GUESSING MY MOTIVE) Yawnnn. And it's so wrong.
to accuse me of trying to "control" you by that police comment was like a child saying "I have a right to think what I want...your not the boss of me!!". If you have a point argue it.... if people disagree that doesn't mean we want to control and force. Onus is on you to prove your point once you put it out there...

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 06:09 AM

to accuse me of trying to "control" you by that police comment was like a child saying "I have a right to think what I want...your not the boss of me!!". If you have a point argue it.... if people disagree that doesn't mean we want to control and force. Onus is on you to prove your point once you put it out there...

How do you 'leap ' to the idea that I accuse you of 'trying to control' I did no such thing.

All your comments are absurd and are non-sequiturs. They don't even deserve a reply. You are excellent at them.

Non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an argument where its conclusion does not follow from its premises.[1] In a non sequitur, the conclusion can be either true or false, but the argument is a fallacy because the conclusion does not follow from the premise.

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 06:15 AM

surely all he/she has done is make a thread which for the most part is a lighthearted thread to poke fun at a housemate he/she dislikes? why is this an issue for you?

there are plenty of threads that get duplicated,this is not one of them...

delta
13-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Ange 7

What's your point in life?

ange7
13-08-2009, 06:23 AM

How do you 'leap ' to the idea that I accuse you of 'trying to control' I did no such thing.

All your comments are absurd and are non-sequiturs. They don't even deserve a reply. You are excellent at them.

Non sequitur (Latin for "it does not follow"), in formal logic, is an argument where its conclusion does not follow from its premises.[1] In a non sequitur, the conclusion can be either true or false, but the argument is a fallacy because the conclusion does not follow from the premise.
lol
joining dots for M11000

a)"'resident-thread-policing-warden" implies I have no argument but am motivated by a wish to negate your "right" to have an opinion. RUBBISH
b)That's what kids do when they run out of logic.
c)People who disagree with you aren't trying to "police" you are deny your "rights"...lol
d) putting an opinion out there is fine but know you'll need to back it up WITHOUT getting personal

simple as ABC ... oops or is that a non sequitur too? :P

ange7
13-08-2009, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by delta
Ange 7

What's your point in life?
collecting numpties. If I collect the set I get a free lobotomy and a ticket to the uk :P

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 06:34 AM

d) putting an opinion out there is fine but know you'll need to back it up WITHOUT getting personal

ahem kiddo,saying need a friend,then join this numpty band wagon is indeed getting personal.. you presented no sense of coherant debate,you simply slated a guy who expressed an opinion diffrent to yours...

strange little man..

pandorralost
13-08-2009, 06:43 AM
Ange 7 - Whilst I respect your right to champion whatever cause you feel is justified (in this case the promotion and defense of Bea within the house). You by definition and your earlier posts on this thread, should in turn respect other people for their views.

If this is not the case then it would be easier for you to take a soap box to your nearest park and spout your doctrine there rather than on here (not an insult, just a view).

If you can show a valid, structured and reasoned arguement for Bea's duplicity within the house then I would be more than willing to discuss it with you however I am of the opinion that she will be found out as soon as the public get free reign to evict those housemates who make it past the nomination weeks.

I'm not a "numpty" by the way, just someone who has to read body language and NVCs on a daily business (and her;s stink).

Please feel free to reply in an adult manner.

ange7
13-08-2009, 06:46 AM
Originally posted by tintedshadow

ahem kiddo,saying need a friend,then join this numpty band wagon is indeed getting personal.. you presented no sense of coherant debate,you simply slated a guy who expressed an opinion diffrent to yours...

strange little man..
how did I slate the guy? ffs. Disagreeing isn't slating. Sick of this emo poor me defense. If you put it out there then you need to defend it.

"you presented no sense of coherant debate"
I'm the only one bringing an argument. One which you sidestepped

"strange little man" please note your avatar :P Is that your head?.... "kiddo"

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 06:52 AM
how did I slate the guy? ffs. Disagreeing isn't slating. Sick of this emo poor me defense. If you put it out there then you need to defend it.

he started this thread in jest,you come in and copy/paste the same retarted statement you have in a previos thread,and why?because he may not like bea?he hardly called her a vindictive little slag,so there was no need for him to back up anything..

if i come in to a thread and said "need friends,then start a bea hate thread" thats going to be seen as trolling,so make your peace with that,instead of using sarcasm you could of had a discussion on why he does or does not like bea,instead you conclude he must be jumping on some "numpty bandwagon" ..

lol another personal attack?why am i not surprised...however i need not rise to someone who is nothing more than pixels on a screen..

ange7
13-08-2009, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by pandorralost
Ange 7 - Whilst I respect your right to champion whatever cause you feel is justified (in this case the promotion and defense of Bea within the house). You by definition and your earlier posts on this thread, should in turn respect other people for their views.

If this is not the case then it would be easier for you to take a soap box to your nearest park and spout your doctrine there rather than on here (not an insult, just a view).

If you can show a valid, structured and reasoned arguement for Bea's duplicity within the house then I would be more than willing to discuss it with you however I am of the opinion that she will be found out as soon as the public get free reign to evict those housemates who make it past the nomination weeks.

I'm not a "numpty" by the way, just someone who has to read body language and NVCs on a daily business (and her;s stink).

adult manner... as per usual

"body language and NVCs" isn't a science it's quackery. Trying to gain kudos or gravitas by mentioning it seems to point to a desire on your part to circumvent the normal hardwork of building a proper logical argument. The study of body language is not admissible in any court and for good reason.

re
"should in turn respect other people for their views." Does this mean I need to agree with them? Does it mean I need to accept some peoples views despite them falling in a heap. People have a "right" to a point of view but I can't repect a poor one

ange7
13-08-2009, 07:03 AM

he started this thread in jest,you come in and copy/paste the same retarted statement you have in a previos thread,and why?because he may not like bea?he hardly called her a vindictive little slag,so there was no need for him to back up anything..

if i come in to a thread and said "need friends,then start a bea hate thread" thats going to be seen as trolling,so make your peace with that,instead of using sarcasm you could of had a discussion on why he does or does not like bea,instead you conclude he must be jumping on some "numpty bandwagon" ..

lol another personal attack?why am i not surprised...however i need not rise to someone who is nothing more than pixels on a screen..
lol you saw my "Is that your head?" comment but not your

"kiddo"
"strange little man"
"retarded"
comment.
bring an argument champ ... your just waffling because your lonely

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 07:08 AM

lol you saw my "Is that your head?" comment but not your

"kiddo"
"strange little man"
"retarded"
comment.
bring an argument champ ... your just waffling because your lonely

waffling would be trolling the forum hounding anyone who has an opinion diffrent from yours with your random incoherent babble..however i will not indulge your need to troll anylonger..

i will however leave you with a thought,you seem to think you are the only one who has brought something constructive to this thread,had you made a thread and i simply posted "need friends quick?
THEN CREATE A HATE BEA THREAD and all the loner desperadoes will pile onto your numpty bandwagon. "

would you see that as fair play on my part?or simply me trying to rile you instead of discussing each others take on a certain subject?

anyways brother i mean you no ill will,you may continue trolling..

ange7
13-08-2009, 07:11 AM
" brother i mean you no ill will"

awwww

"kiddo"
"strange little man"
"retarded"

awwwww

now the troll angle.
argue the point DIRECTLY .. ffs zzzz that's all I ask. Have an opinion? great! Bring it but don't call be a troll when it crumbles around you.

pandorralost
14-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by pandorralost

adult manner... as per usual

"body language and NVCs" isn't a science it's quackery. Trying to gain kudos or gravitas by mentioning it seems to point to a desire on your part to circumvent the normal hardwork of building a proper logical argument. The study of body language is not admissible in any court and for good reason.

re
"should in turn respect other people for their views." Does this mean I need to agree with them? Does it mean I need to accept some peoples views despite them falling in a heap. People have a "right" to a point of view but I can't repect a poor one

ange(r) 7 let me direct you to the following quote

Body language is a form of non-verbal communication, consisting of body pose, gestures, eye movements and paralinguistic cues(i.e. tone of voice and rate of speech). Humans send and interpret such signals unconsciously. Human communication consists of 93% body language and paralinguistic cues, while only 7% of communication consists of words themselves. "Nonverbal communication refers to the behavioral elements of messages other than the actual words spoken. Research has suggested that between 60 and 70 percent of all meaning is derived from nonverbal behavior."

This is not quackery as you so elloquently put it but the ability on a base level to guage aggression, submission, friendship and a myriad of other emotions from the physical posture of a person and not by the words spoken.

Look throughout the animal kingdom and you will see all species display and react to Body Language and NVCs and we do esactly the same on a totally unconcious level.

Let us also face facts that Bea is bullying Freddie and either Freddie, Marcus or Siavash will win BB10 no matter what the others try to do.

pandorralost
14-08-2009, 05:42 AM
Oh and Ange that is why there are so many problems on these forums because people only see words and sometimes because of the lack of "Body language" misinterperate what has been written.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 06:20 AM
LOL at ange. Forum police here we come :spin: