PDA

View Full Version : Negative negative bullshit talk homo

Johnduddy
13-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Ive never heard the word negative so many times in my life

Charlie and bea are two manipulating little ***** he makes me nearly as sick as her. False as a false ****ing leg the two of them sicken me.

Dont be negative, try be postive, dont let the public think youre negative, dont let them make you negative **** OFF

JTM45
13-08-2009, 03:24 AM
Charlie just loves these situations!

He's already managed to get a "i'm only doin' this fo me mam who's in a coma like" in.:bored:

You can tell now that he's just running off the adrenalin of getting the opportunity to be Charlie the do-gooder for the last couple of hours.

And the funny thing is that we all know that Marcus is 100% spot-on about the reaction she's gonna' get from the public when she's evicted.

If Bea isn't up next week that's it for me and BB10. Switch off time!

Johnduddy
13-08-2009, 03:28 AM
If Charlie gave a **** about his "poor mam" he would be at her bedside and not on big brother talking about people bein so "negative" to his new friend BEA

Tosser and nothing else he is

Charlie Drama queen

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:32 AM
He couldn't control himself....nevermind that fake crocodile tears mudda or Marcus "the Wise".

He's just a turbo mouth numpty with the brain of a fekin squirrel.

flyny
13-08-2009, 03:33 AM
[quote]Originally posted by Johnduddy
Ive never heard the word negative so many times in my life

Charlie and bea are two manipulating little ***** he makes me nearly as sick as her. False as a false ****ing leg the two of them sicken me.

Dont be negative, try be postive, dont let the public think youre negative, dont let them make you negative **** OFF [/quote

well said!