PDA

View Full Version : Freddie to quit?

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:29 AM
He just went in to the diary room.

I think the stress is mounting & he has had enough & will leave !

Benjamin
13-08-2009, 03:30 AM
We can only hope he does. If not roll on Friday when he'll be booted out. :cheer2:

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:30 AM
:xyxwave:

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 03:32 AM
Originally posted by Staceee

heyy, whos that stupid bitch' on your banner?

Patrick
If he dosent go on Friday it will be a waste of Eviction on Marcus whos a ENTERTAINER

Claymores
Halfarse will quit smoking is the only thing I can think of - he's no reason to smoke now not stalking Bea

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:35 AM
I hope he swapped the token for an axe & a bottle of JD.

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:36 AM
Originally posted by charliegimbert

I would have thought you would watch the show?

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 03:37 AM

is it karly?

flyny
13-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by Celeb_Rehab
I hope he swapped the token for an axe & a bottle of JD.

hahahhahaha :tongue:

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:39 AM

is it karly?
That person is Sophie the fav to win this show. :xyxwave:

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!

is it karly?
That person is Sophie the fav to win this show. :xyxwave:

Yeah...until her personality starts leaking from her "girls".

Shasown
13-08-2009, 03:45 AM
he has gone into the diary room to share his thoughts with us, his adoring public, in his own inimitable style: "Can I just say to you my worshippers she is getting what she deserves and if I had of been let i would have told her what i thought of her, How dare she reduce me the Fredster to a quivering wreck? Doesnt she know the public Love me. I AM BIG BROTHER 10!!!"

Yes freddie now run along back to bed before another girl says something nasty to you and makes you cry again.

luminoussun
13-08-2009, 03:46 AM
I think he was boiling inside and had to vent.
He will be out soon to have a chat with marcus for sure.

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by Shasown
he has gone into the diary room to share his thoughts with us, his adoring public, in his own inimitable style: "Can I just say to you my worshippers she is getting what she deserves and if I had of been let i would have told her what i thought of her, How dare she reduce me the Fredster to a quivering wreck? Doesnt she know the public Love me. I AM BIG BROTHER 10!!!"

Yes freddie now run along back to bed before another girl says something nasty to you and makes you cry again.

:rolleyes:

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 04:00 AM
I think he is a broken shell of himself & should gallantly withdraw & let Sir Marcus of Duvet, one by one slay the Dragons that lurk in the house !!

illusionist
13-08-2009, 06:43 AM
i dont think he will walk out...

mike888
13-08-2009, 07:13 AM
You must be joking, he's in it to win it. Notice how he came running out the bedroom when he heard Marcus and Bea argueing, then runs into the Diary Room so we can all see him tomorrow night in yet another state of distress. That should ensure a few more thousand votes from the gullable. He's the biggest game player in there and everything he does is carefully calculated. Dont be fooled he's going nowhere unless hopefully he gets booted out on Friday as he deserves. The look on his face will be priceless, he's been told he's the favourite and is invincible. if he doesn't go this week it's virtually certain Team Lisa will put him up again next week hopefully against Siavash, that will see him off for sure.
:banana:

rsefitpro2009
13-08-2009, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by mike888
You must be joking, he's in it to win it. Notice how he came running out the bedroom when he heard Marcus and Bea argueing, then runs into the Diary Room so we can all see him tomorrow night in yet another state of distress. That should ensure a few more thousand votes from the gullable. He's the biggest game player in there and everything he does is carefully calculated. Dont be fooled he's going nowhere unless hopefully he gets booted out on Friday as he deserves. The look on his face will be priceless, he's been told he's the favourite and is invincible. if he doesn't go this week it's virtually certain Team Lisa will put him up again next week hopefully against Siavash, that will see him off for sure.
:banana:

Of course he is a game player! but at the end of the day you lose Freddie the shows pretty much over!

Lets be honest, about it, wether you like him or not, Freddie has been the talk of this years Big Brother.

He probably will go on Friday, and this is from a Freddie fan, but i gurantee you one thing if/when he does go, you will soon see how worse off the show will be.

And let's not forget this is a gameshow well i thought it was?

Obviously not, we tend to keep the boring ones in

nanaimo
13-08-2009, 08:19 AM
bad news sheep, freddies gonna win :hello:

mother6
13-08-2009, 08:36 AM
He won't leave he is in it to win, on live feed Charlie told him he was the

favourite. It will depend on editing but if BB show him laughing at Bea when

she was crying I think Marcus could well be saved by the public.