PDA

View Full Version : Would you go on BB if your mum was in a Coma ?

Johnduddy
13-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Dont give him a sympathy vote please. If my mother was dying I wouldnt spend 12 weeks on live TV acting like a drama queen. Id be with her at her bedside

Staceee
13-08-2009, 03:31 AM
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:34 AM
His mum isnt dieing!
Shes just in A Coma theres a diffrence!

And you dont know Charlies story, maybe his mum always wanted him to go on Big Brother, maybe his family really wanted him too and his mum just wants Charlie to have a good time.

Dont be so quick to judge that isnt fair..
"Would you go on if your mum was in a Coma"

Not if she was dieing! But If she was in A Coma and was really supportive then I would go on!

Patrick
Originally posted by Staceee
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

Johnduddy
Apparently Charlies mother is seriously ill or in a coma

Allegedly

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:35 AM
I feel sad for him but he's still got to get on with his life at the end of the day

luminoussun
13-08-2009, 03:36 AM
well hes told everyone about it ...isaac knew about it and he was only in for a few days

Johnduddy
13-08-2009, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

HOW CAN YOU BE "REALLY SUPPORTIVE" IF YOU'RE IN A COMA ???

FOR FU/CK SAKE WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by Johnduddy
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

You ****ing knob you need to get a life and get somthing else to worry about and only chavs post in capitals.

If you could READ PROPERLY, I said his family could be really supportive you dont know what his mum was like, she might of been really nice and just wanted Charlie to enjoy himself.

So he probley thought he would make her proud and his family WHO ARENT IN A COMMA probley thought his mum would of wanted him to go on BB too.

So he did

DiamondDogTags
13-08-2009, 03:45 AM
I think he's probably just trying to escape reality and just have fun for the summer. If he has gone in for the money to help his mum I think thats pretty stupid because there is a chance he might not win, unless he is on paid leave from his real job then it's quite risky.

Shasown
13-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Ah well my mums dead, if I apply does that make me bad for going in there

Johnduddy
13-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

You ****ing knob you need to get a life and get somthing else to worry about and only chavs post in capitals.

If you could READ PROPERLY, I said his family could be really supportive you dont know what his mum was like, she might of been really nice and just wanted Charlie to enjoy himself.

So he probley thought he would make her proud and his family WHO ARENT IN A COMMA probley thought his mum would of wanted him to go on BB too.

So he did

BEFORE YOU START PREACHING TO ME ABOUT TYPING IN CAPS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND REVIEW YOUR GRASP OF BASIC GRAMMER. MAYBE ENGLISH ISNT YOUR NATURAL TONGUE OR MAYBE YOU ARE SLIGHTLY RETARDED. TO CALL ME A CHAV BECAUSE I TYPED IN CAPS TO MAKE A POINT AND THEN POST A RESPONSE ABOUT READING PROPERLY, HIGHLIGHTS THE FACT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT WRITE PROPERLY AND PROVES MY POINT ABOUT THE TYPE OF ******* THAT SUPPORT CHARLIE "THE DRAMA, I WANT CAMERA TIME AND I LOVE MY MUM" GEORDIE

GIVE ME A BREAK

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:56 AM
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

So he did

BEFORE YOU START PREACHING TO ME ABOUT TYPING IN CAPS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND REVIEW YOUR GRASP OF BASIC GRAMMER. MAYBE ENGLISH ISNT YOUR NATURAL TONGUE OR MAYBE YOU ARE SLIGHTLY RETARDED. TO CALL ME A CHAV BECAUSE I TYPED IN CAPS TO MAKE A POINT AND THEN POST A RESPONSE ABOUT READING PROPERLY, HIGHLIGHTS THE FACT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT WRITE PROPERLY AND PROVES MY POINT ABOUT THE TYPE OF idiots THAT SUPPORT CHARLIE "THE DRAMA, I WANT CAMERA TIME AND I LOVE MY MUM" GEORDIE

GIVE ME A BREAK

You tosser, you just wasted 10 minutes of your pathetic life googling up the meaning of them words and putting them in that "rant" of yours.

Because I dont read post from little low lifes who dont even know where the Caps Lock button is located, So your stupid little post remains unread:tongue:

Do yourself a favour and stop embarressing yourself

delta
13-08-2009, 05:42 AM
I thought this was the reason behind Isaac and Noirins encouragement for Charlie to win.

"Walk a mile in my shoes, before you criticise or abuse..."

Non- of us really know Charlie's situation, does sound a strange thing to do, maybe he thinks if he wins, he can help change his mother's life or provide for the rest of his family, I don't know.

Bella~
13-08-2009, 06:01 AM
If he was really using his mum to win money, he would be talking about her in the diary room and to BB as well. He probably mentions it to housemates because it's constantly on his mind and he needs to talk to someone about it. Who knows? But I tend to not assume the worst right away. Or at least I try not to.

noobism
13-08-2009, 06:27 AM
Who gives a sh1t, i did not even no his mum was in a coma until seeing this thread, i could care less whats wrong with his mum, the guys a twat and thats enough reason for him not to win.

Doom
13-08-2009, 06:28 AM
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

So he did

BEFORE YOU START PREACHING TO ME ABOUT TYPING IN CAPS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN HOW TO SPELL AND REVIEW YOUR GRASP OF BASIC GRAMMER. MAYBE ENGLISH ISNT YOUR NATURAL TONGUE OR MAYBE YOU ARE SLIGHTLY RETARDED. TO CALL ME A CHAV BECAUSE I TYPED IN CAPS TO MAKE A POINT AND THEN POST A RESPONSE ABOUT READING PROPERLY, HIGHLIGHTS THE FACT THAT YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT WRITE PROPERLY AND PROVES MY POINT ABOUT THE TYPE OF idiots THAT SUPPORT CHARLIE "THE DRAMA, I WANT CAMERA TIME AND I LOVE MY MUM" GEORDIE

GIVE ME A BREAK

And maybe you should learn to spell 'grammar' before you pull someone up for bad spelling lol

Gotta love the irony here :banana:

camertone
13-08-2009, 06:38 AM
some people stay in coma for 10 and 15 years, even until they die. people should try to live their lives and move on. so i don't blame charlie, his family is there to take care of his mom.

cell
13-08-2009, 06:42 AM
I do not think he would go in if she was ill to the point of possibly dying. If anything was to change in her condition he would be notified and I am sure would leave. There is not enough concrete evidence on the topic to claim he is horrible to do something he has wanted to for a long time based on speculation.

mizzy25
13-08-2009, 07:12 AM
i read just yesterday that his mam was in a coma 4 2 weeks after suffering a brain anyersum (sp) then when she came out of the coma she was brain damaged. charlie and his sister go to c her every day when hes not in the bb house but she doesnt even know who they are. charlies sister had a baby but their mam doesnt know shes a grandma etc etc. from wot ive read charlie cant do anything so imo why shudnt he go on bb? i dont think its ever been showed him talking about his mam.

Captain.Remy
13-08-2009, 07:16 AM
If she's been in coma for too long, it's not like she's going to wake up tomorrow so at some point, you have to enjoy your life even if it's hard. I think the producers would tell him if something happened, just like they did in BB8 with Jonathan. He also needs the money for this reason so he's probably the most worthy winner, as far as the prize fund is concerned.

tjrobb79
13-08-2009, 07:44 AM
Isn't having a sad story to tell a pre-requisite for going on a reallity TV show?

It seems everyone on X Factor and all those other "reallity" TV shows has some sad story to tell. Problem is we all have sad things happen in our lives, normal people get on with it and live there lives. Some people us it as a reason to garner sympathy and some take it to the extreme and do it on national TV.

To be honest its not charlies fault the producers will use any stories like this to get interest in a show.

cariad1
13-08-2009, 08:57 AM
Whos mum is in a Coma?

Charlie

So he did

We can all read properly, it's just a shame that you can't write properly. Your spelling is atrocious and you have the audacity to call someone a chav for writing in capitals.

Ever thought of attending adult literacy classes?

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 08:59 AM
Where is this information about Charlies mum,or is he doing another 'Liam' but at least Liam was a nice guy and probably deserved to win,Charlie has done nothing imo.

Prole
13-08-2009, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by cariad1
We can all read properly, it's just a shame that you can't write properly. Your spelling is atrocious and you have the audacity to call someone a chav for writing in capitals.

Ever thought of attending adult literacy classes?

It's really tiresome when people come on and criticise other people's English. We all have different skills. If someone can communicate clearly we don't need anyone sneering because I bet they have skills that you lack.

Incidentally, it's against the rules to write in caps on this forum and ends up making the person who's done it look a bit mental.

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Shasown
Ah well my mums dead, if I apply does that make me bad for going in there

:joker:

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by camertone
some people stay in coma for 10 and 15 years, even until they die. people should try to live their lives and move on. so i don't blame charlie, his family is there to take care of his mom.

Well he should do nothing but sit by his mums bed for 10-15 years then!!! I'm sure that's what she'd want LOL