PDA

View Full Version : Bea has manipulated her way through life and NOW she's caught out!

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 03:32 AM
She thinks she can manipulate the public obviously. Sorry Bea but tough! You will now have to face yourself and the public will be the witness when you leave. You are a little crybaby manipulative horrible girl.

tremault
13-08-2009, 03:37 AM
BINGO!

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 03:38 AM
Yes :hello: Good luck to find a new job Bea

ange7
13-08-2009, 03:44 AM
need friends quick?
THEN CREATE A HATE BEA THREAD and all the loner desperadoes will pile onto your numpty bandwagon.

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by ange7
need friends quick?
THEN CREATE A HATE BEA THREAD and all the loner desperadoes will pile onto your numpty bandwagon.

are you talkin about WE LOVE BEA THREAD?

sg160187
13-08-2009, 03:46 AM
need friends quick?

Why does disliking Bea make people a desperado? I've hated her as soon as she went for Freddie knew she was playing games

Do you like her?

Michael11000
13-08-2009, 03:59 AM
need friends quick?

I suggest you're a numpty for just spewing a line that doesn't add to this thread at all..just ASSUMES ..there is a knee jerk agenda for starting this thread where there is none.

It's IMPORTANT to realise just how much emotional DAMAGE she's done. In my opinion there can't be enough threads about it.

She has assaulted Freddie with her emotional garbage and absolute nonsense.

She has NO REMORSE.

She NEVER wants to LOOK AT HERSELF. She DOES NOT CARE.

Any time someone highlights a part of her character that's entirely destructive she just brings the tears and goes on attack mode with no valid reason.

She has NO DESIRE TO CARE OR TO BE INTERESTED IN THE POSSIBILITY THAT SHE IS VERY HURTFUL.

ange7
13-08-2009, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by sg160187
need friends quick?

Why does disliking Bea make people a desperado? I've hated her as soon as she went for Freddie knew she was playing games

Do you like her?
Bea haters who like a good argument aren't attracted to threads that have gone over the same ground 10 times.
The people who agree on threads like this where NO NEW POINTS ARE MADE just want to "belong".

DiamondDogTags
13-08-2009, 04:13 AM
I think she knew a lot before she went in then once she was in Fred pissed her off to no end so she had to switch it up.

delta
13-08-2009, 06:21 AM
I have said all along, from Day 1 what this woman is like.

She's actually as transparent as a patio window.

When she said or intimated that Freddie was a 'pathetic excuse for a man'
that just about summed her up, a Bully- preying on the weak.

Every time she has had some of her own medicine, she's turned on the water works, confront a bully and they back down.

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 06:27 AM
^^ agreed..what has become apparent to me though is the ignorance of some,who simply liked bea from the get go based on her hippy charms.. i never judged any but threads began from day 1 from members saying "Bea's wicked,bea's the best housemate" yet those like hira and david were called fakes..

anyways i think the OP is spot on..it was a strange night,went from comments being said in jest to bea's one woman circus act,what made it worst was charlie enabling her with his brown nosing,why she felt it okay to call freddie a twat among other things yet felt "victimised" by her own words,when marcus pulled her up on it?i cannot understand,i think delta said it best "confront a bully and they back down"...

i dont much like marcus but on a few occasions he is spot on,this being one of them of course..