PDA

View Full Version : Such a waste if marcus does go

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 03:36 AM
He has confirmed tonight he is the ONLY one able to bring bea down, it will be a huge waste if he leaves friday.
And also the only one to see through their bull, he turned the tables on Bea and took her to the cleaners and she knew it so turned on the tears.
Its the classic passive agressive behaviourm freddie was accused of exactly the same tactics the other night when people were saying he was faking the panic and upset.
But Bea tonight was a disgrace and then saying she was going into the diary room to tell them she was being bullied.

It makes you wonder why BB didnt bring marcus into the diary room really for his so called bullying, maybe they could see that marcus was in the right and the whole argument started because bea wouldnt stop going on about Freddie.
Marcus tried to even make a joke of it to quieten the situation by saying he wouldnt say anything but just wink at her when she was being negative he did it so it didnt escalate but Bea was determined she would win the argument and so it carried on and on.
Bea was totally to blame for it, and fair play to marcus he even told freddie get to bed dont make this worse.
If marcus really wanted to nail freddie as well he could have watched freddie hang himself tonight.

Well done marcus !!

luminoussun
13-08-2009, 03:39 AM
totally agree.
Marcus proved he really wants to go.
He could of let freddie hang himself.But i think marcus is sewing seeeds in charlies head for when he has gone

Patrick
13-08-2009, 03:48 AM
Yeah and yesterday people said they wanted Halfwit to stay because he will stand up to the Bullies lmao

Wtf :joker:

Hes a shitty little chicken compared to Marcus!

Marcus has to stay

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 03:54 AM
MARCUS ALL DAY!

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by pmccaff2009
Yeah and yesterday people said they wanted Halfwit to stay because he will stand up to the Bullies lmao

Wtf :joker:

Hes a shitty little chicken compared to Marcus!

Marcus has to stay I just knew Bea had been waiting to try and humiliate marcus in an argument so she could crow about it to new best mates lisa and co.
But what she didnt bargain for was marcus totally ripping her plan to shreds lol

He was unbelievable tonight

eggdavid
13-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Marcus the dark horse to win big brother 10, he has slain Bea the Bee-atch. he has to stay in the house this friday, he's the most entertaining dude in there!

Faded
13-08-2009, 04:01 AM
Watching it happen live was just beautiful, god bless sky+ so I could rewind just to hear how ridiculous she sounded.

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 04:02 AM
Originally posted by eggdavid
Marcus the dark horse to win big brother 10, he has slain Bea the Bee-atch. he has to stay in the house this friday, he's the most entertaining dude in there! BY doing this tonight he may unknowingly saved himself from eviction lol
He will be devastated, he sent freddie to bed so freddie wouldnt end up hanging himself but the argument he won over bea is going to resonate with lots of fans that dislike her.

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 04:05 AM
I do agree. I'm a big Freddie fan, but I want Marcus to stay, because he can take them morons down one by one.

Carl21
13-08-2009, 04:05 AM
On tonights HL's, they should just show that one conversation, nothing esle. Marcus was excellent! Marcus to stay on Friday!!

DiamondDogTags
13-08-2009, 04:14 AM
I want Marcus to stay, Freddie needs to go and get back to life.

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by Carl21
On tonights HL's, they should just show that one conversation, nothing esle. Marcus was excellent! Marcus to stay on Friday!! No chance will they do that, they will show rodrigo meeting the queen and all that BS

And then 5 minutes to go they will show marcus tail end of conversation with bea and then her bursting into tears and then showing her in the diary room crying bully

You watch i bet thats what they do. :mad:

cell
13-08-2009, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Carl21
On tonights HL's, they should just show that one conversation, nothing else. Marcus was excellent! Marcus to stay on Friday!!

That's exactly what I thought, skip editing and just replay the whole thing. Luckily there is almost no way that this can be skewed to make it look like Marcus's fault, he was completely calm the whole time.

Combo
13-08-2009, 05:45 AM
Nice one Marcus, he really is a legend.

kathreyafan4ever
13-08-2009, 05:48 AM
WHATEVER for marcus, if you call for him to be evicted, YOU'RE CALLING FOR A WORTHY CAUSE....dont you realize that?

SOPHIE DOGFACE TO WIN!!!:dog::love::dog::love:

olga
13-08-2009, 06:13 AM
Bea said if Freddie goes it will prove to her the public don`t think she is a negative person.................do we really want that to happen and have her gloating ? I don`t think so .........a vote to keep Freddie is the nearest we have to protesting at her behaviour.............she thinks and wants Freddie to go...............the smug look on her face if he is evicted would be awful. So Freddie must stay.

RichardD
13-08-2009, 06:17 AM
http://dunknowdablogspot.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/marcus_bb.jpg

SUM1 CALL BRIDGE OGRE NAME? GRRRRR.