PDA

View Full Version : The Bea hating is just boring now. Change the record seriously.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:47 AM
All she did tonight was talk to Marcus about how she doesnt like been called negative and shes the biggest vile bitch ever. Get over your hate for her its soo boring its like your all just trying to out do yourself who can get the nastiest comment in :yuk:

IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING NICE TO SAY DONT COMMENT THIS THREAD.

flyny
13-08-2009, 03:49 AM
beas a stupid slut

luminoussun
13-08-2009, 03:49 AM
Bea makes sophie look sweet :bigsmile:

Carl21
13-08-2009, 03:50 AM
If you can't see what she really is, you're as stupid as Charlie. True story.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by flyny
beas a stupid slut
so are you. :pat:

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Bea IS a very negative person though, she just can't handle being told the truth by someone like Marcus who can totally his own in an adult conversation.

I don't like seeing anyone that upset but if you can't take it, don't dish it out. She dished out plenty of her observations about Freddie and Marcus tonight, and also to Freddie on several occasions the past few days.

Seems to me she had a drink tonight and started running off at the mouth to Marcus, then couldn't handle it when he gave as good back, so she broke down.

Her calling Marcus a bully was just ridiculous imo.

Carl21
13-08-2009, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
beas a stupid slut
so are you. :pat:

Nice comeback.

ange7
13-08-2009, 03:53 AM
beas a stupid slut
freddie fan

Carl21
13-08-2009, 03:54 AM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Bea IS a very negative person though, she just can't handle being told the truth by someone like Marcus who can totally his own in an adult conversation.

I don't like seeing anyone that upset but if you can't take it, don't dish it out. She dished out plenty of her observations about Freddie and Marcus tonight, and also to Freddie on several occasions the past few days.

Seems to me she had a drink tonight and started running off at the mouth to Marcus, then couldn't handle it when he gave as good back, so she broke down.

QTF

Celeb_Rehab
13-08-2009, 03:54 AM
She fecked up big time taking on Marcus...she was the one insulting and belittling people...did you not watch what went on before?

When she ran out of options she played the tears & deeply hurt card?
What a load of codswallop !!!

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 03:55 AM
Death is too good for her.

sg160187
13-08-2009, 03:55 AM
How about you stop the anti freddie threads they were boring after the second week :wavey:

Faded
13-08-2009, 03:58 AM
She needs to look closer to home to find the real meaning of the word negative that she likes to throw around so much.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 03:58 AM

I do see why people would dislike her but the point is the way people talk about her is discusting a read one comment that she should hang her self. Its just not on, at the end of the day shes still human and has feelings imagine if she or her family read the comments on here some people are sick.

Carl21
13-08-2009, 03:59 AM

That's exactly something Bea would say. She can't have someone telling her she is wrong about something. Just like you I guess.

BBUK4LYFE
13-08-2009, 04:00 AM
Bea has a special place in hell reserved for her.

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 04:00 AM

I do see why people would dislike her but the point is the way people talk about her is discusting a read one comment that she should hang her self. Its just not on, at the end of the day shes still human and has feelings imagine if she or her family read the comments on here some people are sick.

One word of advice to you for people posting crap like that, just click ignore. People do say some way OTT stuff I agree but you're always going to get that on forums. Just ignore it.

Swayzack
13-08-2009, 04:01 AM
And thank you for supplying me with another thread to voice my disdain for Bea..

Jordan.
Originally posted by sg160187
How about you stop the anti freddie threads they were boring after the second week :wavey:
Thats funny since i only disliked him since last week.

charliegimbert

Freddie is nice

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Carl21

That's exactly something Bea would say. She can't have someone telling her she is wrong about something. Just like you I guess.
If you could read maybe you should of took my advice and not commented.

JTM45
13-08-2009, 04:05 AM
It was her who yet again started slagging off Freddie when he wasn't there to defend himself (and she's been doing it for the last 3 days now to anyone who'll listen and a few who'd rather not) so when Marcus pointed this out to her she didn't like it (surprise,surprise!).

She tried to argue her way out of it with no actual substantial points and when that failed she turned on the pretend crying "oh everyone's picking on me" crap again which just made her look even more pathetic.

Just about every time the camera has cut to her on livefeed over the last few days she's been running Freddie or Marcus into the ground to Lisa,David,Charlie or one of the other dimwits and then she turns round and says she's never negative.

The girl is a total mental mess and the quicker she's gone out of our lives the so we can forget she ever existed the better!!!!! grrr:thumbs:

charliegimbert

quit whining SPIDERPIG

Jordan.
Originally posted by charliegimbert

Freddie is nice
Thats the furthestt from nice possible.

sg160187
I didnt say you started the freddie hate but its been about from the beggining you still continue it? Its still boring. Currently on the live feed bea was found out (something that i have been wanting to see for a while) so yea I'll talk about it

God bless free speech :dance:

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 04:06 AM
If someone said something nasty about Sophie, you'd be straight in that topic to defend her.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 04:08 AM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
If someone said something nasty about Sophie, you'd be straight in that topic to defend her.
and?

Blink_Me
13-08-2009, 04:08 AM
And also, it's okay for you slag off Freddie, yet nobody can say anything about your favourites.

Carl21
13-08-2009, 04:09 AM

Are you going to ban me from your thread?

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 04:12 AM
And also, it's okay for you slag off Freddie, yet nobody can say anything about your favourites.
Thats not true im not making comment like he should hang himself at most i will say get him out. The stuff said about Bea from Freddie fans is disgusting

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 04:13 AM

Are you going to ban me from your thread?
No.

ange7
13-08-2009, 04:18 AM
lol SPIDERPIG
just leave them to it.

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by ange7
lol SPIDERPIG
just leave them to it.
Thats what im planning to do i say dont comment if theyve got nothing nice to say yet they still do :shrug:

Carl21
13-08-2009, 04:25 AM
You new to the Internet? You get idiots saying things like that all the time. They usually don't mean it, its just their exclamation mark for hate. I agree, its not nice - report them is the best move.

ange7
13-08-2009, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by ange7
lol SPIDERPIG
just leave them to it.
Thats what im planning to do i say dont comment if theyve got nothing nice to say yet they still do :shrug:
but they are united in their hate and the novelty of having mates is still fresh and new.hehe They won't stop or argue ... they are only interested in troll-y trash talk.

sg160187
13-08-2009, 04:32 AM
Thats not true im not making comment like he should hang himself at most i will say get him out. The stuff said about Bea from Freddie fans is disgusting

see I'm not a freddie fan i want him gone friday if i'm honest. I dislike Bea its nice that you assume that all people who dislike Bea like freddie. :thumbs:

Carl21
13-08-2009, 04:34 AM
Originally posted by sg160187

see I'm not a freddie fan i want him gone friday if i'm honest. I dislike Bea its nice that you assume that all people who dislike Bea like freddie. :thumbs:

I also voted to get freddy out this week.

sg160187
13-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Spiderpig is in another thread saying she hopes freddie has left yet she says the Bea status is getting old! The only way sophie will win is if marcus halfwit and siavash walk

sg160187
13-08-2009, 04:38 AM
Spiderpig is in another thread saying she hopes freddie has left yet she says the Bea status is getting old! The only way sophie will win is if marcus halfwit and siavash walk

tintedshadow
13-08-2009, 06:06 AM
All she did tonight was talk to Marcus about how she doesnt like been called negative and shes the biggest vile bitch ever. Get over your hate for her its soo boring its like your all just trying to out do yourself who can get the nastiest comment in :yuk:

well not quite,and i have no reason to hate bea or any other housemate for that matter so i guess i can comment in here?

what actually happened was bea had come out for the diary room,and after talking about what she was asked in the diary room,she proceeded to call freddie a twat,a pensioner and a few other expletives (while freddie was not in the room) to marcus and charlie,before asking charlie if he agreed...
so marcus simply said,well thats hardly positive is it?saying such torrid things about freddie out in the open is not the way to go,thats the only point he was making..

surely if bea is comfortable commenting on freddie,then marcus or indeed freddie should be given the same rights,right?bea however thinks her opinion is the only one that matters,so marcus pulled her up on it and even told bea he liked her so not to take it the wrong way as "it was coming from a nice place".. so after a while,bea decided to take it up a notch and turn the whole thing in to a low budget panto.. no real tears,and labeled marcus a bully..

the arguement seemed to escalate when marcus had already made peace with bea,and charlie needlessly got involved and had a go at freddie simply because he knew he could get away with it... in all of this though,bea was far from innocent,she was infact the main cause of the whole situation..