PDA

View Full Version : Can you imagine when Bea is evicted!

*mazedsalv**
13-08-2009, 02:42 PM
It will be TV Gold!

They should play the crowd noise into the house (if she left before the finale because the final, crowd noise is played in anyway), just the satisfaction on my face when he hears "Get Bea Out!", these chants were going on during Hira's eviction, can you imagine tomorrow night and when she's evicted!

She needs a costume to shield herself from tomato's thrown at her.

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Oh I can not wait for this day..................it's like my whole life so far has been building up to this one glorious moment!!! :colour:

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:44 PM
I think they'll get her out the back door to be honest, people genuinely have a deep seated hate for her... not healthy but she really does bring it on herself.

Billy
13-08-2009, 02:44 PM
She shouldn't be booed though, she's been a legendary, incredible housemate.

bigmalky
13-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Billy

She's been a vile arse. Some people... :shrug:

Cybele
13-08-2009, 02:45 PM
I'd love it if people brought tomatoes. Nothing hard that would physically hurt her, of course. But I would love to see her finally realize how others perceive her behavior.

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by bigmalky

She's been a vile arse. Some people... :shrug:

Legendary??? What???? Being a moaning bitch is NOT entertainment!

*mazedsalv**
13-08-2009, 02:46 PM

She is I agree(only because she's given us something to talk about), but that will be looked over because she is disliked so much, she will be booed VERY BADLY. Entertaining characters, especially bitches are always booed.

Weird to think that i went on holiday when she was 4th fave to win, came back and she was least fave to win.

setanta
13-08-2009, 02:47 PM
Which contestant has gotten the worst boos in the history of the show and will she beat them?

kathypink
13-08-2009, 02:47 PM

Incredibly horrible :yuk:

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by setanta
Which contestant has gotten the worst boos in the history of the show and will she beat them?

Makosi or Charlie?? I think she will beat them

danda012
13-08-2009, 02:48 PM

And could she beat Nicole's highest % to evict? (depends who she is up against)

loomy
13-08-2009, 02:49 PM
She won't deserve it

setanta
13-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

They should take the p"ss outta the booing and have like a boo-a-meter outside, the mark climbing in accordance with the level of hostility.

Faded
13-08-2009, 02:52 PM
She's getting booed out of the building and that's putting it lightly.

delta
13-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Don't forget Adelle- she was evil MF!!

The sad thing, she isn't playing the game, she is just living her life the way she always has done it just happens to be in the BB house

Flour, eggs, tomatoes, rotting fish.

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 02:53 PM

They should take the p"ss outta the booing and have like a boo-a-meter outside, the mark climbing in accordance with the level of hostility.

haha yeah they should :laugh2:

delta
13-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Gotta to agree, the icing on the eviction cake would be to play the booing back into the house or maybe even show it live.

setanta
13-08-2009, 02:54 PM
Originally posted by danda012

What did Nicole get again? Can anyone remember who she was up against?

setanta
13-08-2009, 02:58 PM

haha yeah they should :laugh2:

I think it might be a good idea, and highlight the circus that it really is. Think it could serve as a kinda light relief for many and give the whole thing a more humorous, less cruel tone. It would be funny though.... with picks of Makosi and Charlie on the side, at the very top obviously.

rapunzal77
13-08-2009, 03:01 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmm says a lot about you if you think she is a legend and incredible????????

Cybele
13-08-2009, 03:01 PM
The problem is that Bea would turn it around to say that people booed extra loud in order to make her legendary in the BB history rather than because they didn't like her.

:rolleyes:

Adamw92
13-08-2009, 03:03 PM
I hate her but gosh I hope the crowd doesn't resort to food throwing like they did at a past eviction, no one deserves that and it should never go that far, I think extremely loud boos is far enough

rapunzal77
13-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Cybele
The problem is that Bea would turn it around to say that people booed extra loud in order to make her legendary in the BB history rather than because they didn't like her.

:rolleyes:

Yeah or else we are hate her for being herself or true to herself or something or us the BB fans / publis total tubes

BB22
13-08-2009, 03:05 PM

Nicole got 94.04%, up against Lisa and Sara.

setanta
13-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by BB22

A three way eviction and she posts those kinda numbers? That's mental. Doubtful if that will ever be broken. God lord, I'd forgotten how badly she'd been received.

danda012
13-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by BB22

A three way eviction and she posts those kinda numbers? That's mental. Doubtful if that will ever be broken. God lord, I'd forgotten how badly she'd been received.

The world record is like 95%-ish from a Brazillian series.

Niamh.
13-08-2009, 03:12 PM
The world record is like 95%-ish from a Brazillian series. [/quote]

Wasn't Rodrigo was it??? Maybe that's why he loves England so much haha

setanta
13-08-2009, 03:13 PM

Wow, that's a big number but was it a three way affair?

danda012
13-08-2009, 03:15 PM

Wasn't Rodrigo was it??? Maybe that's why he loves England so much haha [/quote]

Nah it was a female. She was in an vote between 2.

Adamw92
13-08-2009, 03:16 PM

Nah it was a female. She was in an vote between 2. [/quote]

Looked it up. Week 8 of the fifth series, someone called Aline, she did get 95% exactly

danda012
13-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Adamw92

Nah it was a female. She was in an vote between 2.

Looked it up. Week 8 of the fifth series, someone called Aline, she did get 95% exactly [/quote]

Despite Aline having a higher % i still would say Nicole was more hated. Mainly because Nicole's % was in a 3-way whereas Aline was in a 2-way.

jimmymckooel
13-08-2009, 03:21 PM
She's been a bad girl!

delta
13-08-2009, 03:22 PM
I hate her but gosh I hope the crowd doesn't resort to food throwing like they did at a past eviction, no one deserves that and it should never go that far, I think extremely loud boos is far enough

Oh, yes she does [ said in a panto voice ]

]

danda012
13-08-2009, 03:24 PM

Was the person who got food thrown Marco from BB5 or has there been someone else who did?

Adamw92
13-08-2009, 03:25 PM

Was the person who got food thrown Marco from BB5 or has there been someone else who did?

I read that Vanessa had an orange (i think) thrown at her in BB6

setanta
13-08-2009, 03:29 PM
Is it wrong of me to want to see a solitary egg cracking against her face as she exists and poses for the cameras? I'm not asking for a wave of rotten tomatoes here, just a singular egg landing as intended, and splitting into tiny pieces all over her horrid face. I think it would be a moment to savour right?