PDA

View Full Version : Housemates reactions to Freddie passing BAGPIPES task

davidalbert
13-08-2009, 05:13 PM
Very interesting but varying reactions amongst Housemates to Freddie doing his 30 seconds BAGPIPES successfully:

Charlie : looked on coldly, unsmiling, indifferent, tried to stop Freddie when he started his little jig with 'thats enough Freddie!'......gave Freddie a very formal unsmiling handshake, no hug, but looked sick, almost offended.

Bea: looked confused and uncertain during the 30 seconds but smiled and clapped when Freddie passed. However gave him a halfhearted lurching HUG but looked sick and vexed as she moved away. His moment was over, it was back to the war of attrition.

Lisa: the most positive reaction from the non-Freddie camp , looked on admiringly as it became clear Freddie might make it, a smile on her lips and in her face. Got a hug from Freddie. The two foes really do respect each other deep down........well, a bit anyway! te he :laugh:

Rodrigo: totally unsmiling, hard to read what he was thinking, gave Freddie an embrace but it was all very mechanical.

Sophie: musing, head tilted, blinking, ....gave Freddie a hug with a smile.......you felt she might be distracted, wondering what Kris is up to! :joker:

David: lying on grass, totally indifferent, you felt from his body language he had no interest in Freddie passing. Another quick handshaker, no hug. Face miserable.

Siavash: the only one whose reaction I didnt see or missed...help me out here folks...seemed bemused...

Marcus: the most supportive, smiling, wincing, willing Freddie on verbally...........genuinely pleased Freddie might do it.

And Freddie's own reaction: relieved, delighted,......but is that his last task?

BitterFruit
13-08-2009, 05:17 PM
nicely observed and accurate ...interesting how this gives people away

apart from Marcus and, suprisingly, Lisa ......a charmless and unsupportive lot

davidalbert
13-08-2009, 05:20 PM
..yes lisa redeems herself...maybe she deserves to make the last 5.....

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 05:20 PM
I should imagine most of them wanted to ram them up his self righteous ass ,the only thing stopping them was the pleasure he would have got out of it

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
I should imagine most of them wanted to ram them up his self righteous ass ,the only thing stopping them was the pleasure he would have got out of it

That gave me a good laugh!!:thumbs:

DiamondDogTags
13-08-2009, 05:38 PM
I actually thought Lisa was quite supportive of all of the three boys Marcus, siavash + freddie. But I did think it was odd that most of them seemed to not give a toss.

davidalbert
13-08-2009, 05:47 PM
...Charlie fears Freddie staying......

WAYNEEBRUM
13-08-2009, 05:53 PM
You have Charlies reaction spot on,he thinks freds the man stopping him winning so wants to stop any behaviour that people might find funny.

Shasown
13-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Originally posted by BBmassive

That gave me a good laugh!!:thumbs:

Me too :thumbs::joker::joker::joker:

stickydatepudding
13-08-2009, 06:10 PM
Interesting observations. I'll have to watch it back tomorrow (2am here, don't want to wake anyone).

boomoo
13-08-2009, 06:17 PM
Charlie is the one paranoid about Craig telling Freddie he was favourite.

He has attacked him full on several times.
Last night it was, 'Do you think I would be challenging him if I was bothered about him being favourite?

Charlie may have played dumb on his IQ test but he is the one playing the biggest game.

Freddie does admire Lisa. He talks about her strategy because that interests him. The others persist he is getting at her. He vote for her and Lisa votes for him.
In the food task all Lisa cares about is food and cigs. So she will encourage anyone to pass.

NolasGirl
13-08-2009, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by WAYNEEBRUM
You have Charlies reaction spot on,he thinks freds the man stopping him winning so wants to stop any behaviour that people might find funny.

That's because that's charlie's thing is to do little dances etc. and sing and try to appear happy all the time...it's part of his game.

And it's getting mundane. He soo better not win.