PDA

View Full Version : Some people on here are such HYPOCRITES .

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 10:03 PM
Freddie breaksdown down aww poor Freddie
Bea breaksdown and its Haha shut the **** up

Shes genuinely upset. Get a life.

daaaveee
13-08-2009, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!Shes genuinely upset.

:laugh2:

Thanks for the laugh!

Cybele
13-08-2009, 10:05 PM
I'm sorry, I'm confused. When did Bea have a breakdown? If you are talking about the episode last night with Marcus, I hate to tell you that it was hardly a breakdown. She didn't even shed a SINGLE tear. I rolled it back and watched carefully. She was throwing a tantrum because Marcus was pointing out her behavior. That's all.

Peek
13-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Does the word "context" mean anything to you OP?

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 10:23 PM
And where were the tears during this 'total breakdown'?

She was screwing her face up like she was sucking on a lemon and wailing like a banshee but that was about it.

No real emotion, no tears. UNLIKE Freddie.

All for effect imo, and because she KNEW that Charlie would be in her corner.

Not buying it for a second.

NolasGirl
13-08-2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah, you're right.. Poor Bea.

:rolleyes:

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 10:24 PM
im bored of such stupid threads

darrell65
What she did last night during the arguement with Marcus is her attempt at getting an OSCAR nomination, for the crappiest and most false "Breakdown" ever

Marzy
They didn't show her at the end in the diary room when all of a sudden she said she was going for a fag and tea and there was not one tear in hour eye.

Fake!!

NolasGirl
13-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico

She was screwing her face up like she was sucking on a lemon and wailing like a banshee but that was about it.

:spin2: Exactly. The wailing is like an assault on us viewers, let alone her fellow housemates.

nickc25
13-08-2009, 10:25 PM
How on earth does that compare to her attack on freddie? She has now attacked Freddie, Noirin, Tom, Kenny and David! Pattern!

I thought it was funny when she said if you cant take it dont dish it out!

What was she thinking Marcus couldnt take? It is HER that can not take it but dishes a LOT out!!

TT
13-08-2009, 10:26 PM
probably because he hasn't been a nasty person the whole time he's been in there!

MassiveTruck
Oh come on. This is Big Brother.

When people with regional accents talk - they are bullying.

When people with non-regional accents talk - they are clever and intelligent.

When women talk - they are attention seeking.

When men talk - they are fit, strong and sensitive types.

Get with the programme. This is not objective.

Bea will never get the same support Halfwit did because Halfwit says things like "yes but the truth is these small expressions you don't see but I watch people and I know people" loosely translated as, "if Daddykins didn't have a big house, I'd be watching UFOs from a Caravan."

charliegimbert
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!

hmmmm.....:puzzled:

you must be a real great person on real life

MassiveTruck
Originally posted by TT
probably because he hasn't been a nasty person the whole time he's been in there!

He's been the most nastiest, devious, opportunist git that has ever walked into that house.

Jordan.
I love the fact how people are commenting it was fake when it clearly wasnt when she was sat on the toilet she was crying her eyes out. Some people are completly cold hearted

MassiveTruck
13-08-2009, 10:27 PM
I love the fact how people are commenting it was fake when it clearly wasnt when she was sat on the toilet she was crying her eyes out. Some people are completly cold hearted

It's because Halfwit has a posh accent and Ravi is on the internet saying that Halfwit came back from being dyslexic that makes them think "oooh, he's like spweshal"

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Originally posted by charliegimbert

I couldnt give a ****. :pat:

Marzy

She has been to bloody drama school, what an act, she deserves an oscar. There were no tears and her eyes were not red. I know when someone has been crying.

BBmassive

Shes genuinely upset. Get a life. WELL SAID !! the arseh0les on here think its funny 2 (so called) mens having a go at a woman ,they big up the lowlifes who do it ,I hope they do not have daughters who one day will get with a bullying man

EamerRed
There wasn't a single tear there. Bea is the most disgusting housemate in BB history. She's sat there telling Marcus he can give it out but can't take it. Look at yourself Bea. She was all happy to tell Freddie 10 times a day he's being negative, now Marcus tells her, and she starts "crying". Stupid b**ch.

Faded
13-08-2009, 10:29 PM
She's a hypocite which is why most people think she deserved what she got, she did it to Freddie but when something similar happens to her she reaches for the victim card.

Marcus wasn't even half as harsh as she was to Freddie he was actually trying to talk to her not just destroy her.

Novo
Fake bully *****!

bansheewails
And where were the tears during this 'total breakdown'?

No real emotion, no tears. UNLIKE Freddie.

All for effect imo, and because she KNEW that Charlie would be in her corner.

Not buying it for a second.

Banshee

Don;t bring me into it! :bigsmile: When I cry its for a reason not because I want to interrupt someone who is saying something I dont want to hear!

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

Enid
13-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Hahah riiiight. She turned on the waterworks because Marcus was right. She did not break down, she just thought that was the only way to get out of the situation and get Charlie on her side.

SiCkBuLLeT
She is genuinely upset? lmao you plank

King Gizzard
**** is she genuinly upset, shes used this excuse to much, what a total ho bag

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 10:31 PM

So was he but people laughed at that so take your own advice and get a life:pat:

Jordan.
Originally posted by dnt1234
**** off and dont read it then stupid ****

MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by bansheewails

Banshee

Don;t bring me into it! :bigsmile: When I cry its for a reason not because I want to interrupt someone who is saying something I dont want to hear!

:joker::joker::joker::joker::joker::joker:

OMG I actually thought of you as I was typing that! :joker::joker:

No offence meant my dear! :hug:

border365
13-08-2009, 10:33 PM

Nothing to do with knowing the cameras would be watching her antics? Mmnnnn!
She has watched the show and knows EXACTLY what she is doing.
Only problem is ..... she is crap at it and is not fooling anyone..... oh except you!!!!

Daffodil
13-08-2009, 10:34 PM
She only started crying after Marcus (rightly) asked how she would cope when 4 million viewers react to her the same as him. You could almost see the cogs turning then.

Jordan.
Originally posted by border365

Nothing to do with knowing the cameras would be watching her antics? Mmnnnn!
She has watched the show and knows EXACTLY what she is doing.
Only problem is ..... she is cr*p at it and is not fooling anyone..... oh except you!!!!
Rofl. no.

BBmassive
Originally posted by kazanne

So was he but people laughed at that so take your own advice and get a life:pat: Coming from someone with Jackson as his avatar ?

charliegimbert
13-08-2009, 10:35 PM

apparently, i know whatkinda person you are

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 10:36 PM

apparently, i know whatkinda person you are
oh.

dnt1234
13-08-2009, 10:36 PM
Y waste time arguing. these guys are clearly as insane as bea is.

Faded
13-08-2009, 10:37 PM
I just think it's completely ridiculous how she'd accuse Marcus of being negative and bullying her when she did exactly the same to Freddie in a much harsher way.

Snowball1986
13-08-2009, 10:37 PM
'HYPOCRITES, eh?'

As Charlie would say "stop using big words, I don't understand them"

btw did Grace Dent start this thread?

SiCkBuLLeT
13-08-2009, 10:38 PM
You set yourself up big time with this whackness of a thread, think and then think again then watch tonights HLs again lol

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 10:39 PM
You lot are the type if you saw a man kicking 7 bells out of a woman would turn round and say she asked for it

TT
13-08-2009, 10:40 PM

you're right I just watched it back again and I welled up, :bawling::bawling: nothing has got to me like that since Michael Jacksons memorium, a real tear jerker!

I really feel for the poor girl, How can nasty Marcus tell a home truth to such a fragile soul as Bea?! :bawling: Marcus should know that she hates conflict and could never cope with such a tirade like which Marcus inflicted.

:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawl ing::bawling:

It's ok Bea when you get out there will be thousands of fans waiting to give you a massive hug! :thumbs:

Faded
13-08-2009, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
You lot are the type if you saw a man kicking 7 bells out of a woman would turn round and say she asked for it
There's a huge difference between being a hypocrite that gets hit by our good friend karma and being totally idiotic.

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by dnt1234

Can you only read the large font? Is that why you are so bored?

MeMyselfAndI
13-08-2009, 10:43 PM
You have some sense for Supporting Sophie, but not that much.. Bea was being very mean towards Freddie Bea was in the wrong! Marcus was being reasonable and pointing out her actions to her and Bea goes to a tantrum, and bea is in the wrong, Bea was not sheding any tears, she bitches about them all, and shes a complete Bitch, and Bea will drag Charlie down with her, and next it could be sophie, so get her out!

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by TT

you're right I just watched it back again and I welled up, :bawling::bawling: nothing has got to me like that since Michael Jacksons memorium, a real tear jerker!

I really feel for the poor girl, How can nasty Marcus tell a home truth to such a fragile soul as Bea?! :bawling: Marcus should know that she hates conflict and could never cope with such a tirade like which Marcus inflicted.

It's ok Bea when you get out there will be thousands of fans waiting to give you a massive hug! :thumbs:
Its got nothing to do with Marcus, infact he was right i just dont like that fact that people enjoy seeing a women cry its disgusting

NolasGirl
13-08-2009, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by MassiveTruck

Bea will never get the same support Halfwit did because Halfwit says things like "yes but the truth is these small expressions you don't see but I watch people and I know people" loosely translated as, "if Daddykins didn't have a big house, I'd be watching UFOs from a Caravan."

Normally I would agree about certain double standards regarding the media, and I'm all for pointing out the damage done to the empathy towards women through decades of trends in the media...But I completely disagree here.

I really think Big Brother is a good example of human relations and some of the stereotypes get side-lined. I do think Half-wit gets assaulted coz of his background, and while I'm all for sticking up for the working class, I really feel what's happened to half-wit is blatant bullying. It's a refelction of lack of empathy for him that this inbalance has occured in the house.

SiCkBuLLeT
13-08-2009, 10:48 PM
oMFG ****ing wake up there fake tears like sophies tits get with it, oh man your easily fooled wtf?

hennessy
13-08-2009, 10:48 PM
spiderpig and BBmassive I got to ask.
Do you really think that was genuine?
I had some respect for you guys but if you think that was real I'm sorry.
Not a tear, a complete show.

hennessy
13-08-2009, 10:50 PM
ps I hope none of you posted any threads mocking HW and his panic attack
THAT would be hypocritical

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Ghostface77
He did not have a panic attack. He reacted in the same way as Bea if not more dramatised yet its aww poor Freddie

moonballoon
13-08-2009, 10:53 PM
spiderpig, I hope you are not a teenage boy, because you have a sad few years ahead of you of being brutally manipulated by not very clever women.:kiss:

Patrick
13-08-2009, 10:54 PM
That wasnt a break down, even though I hate Halfwit and like Bea.

There was NOT A TEAR in her eye

SiCkBuLLeT
13-08-2009, 10:54 PM
Sorry if my threads are rude but your pic angers me even more and moonballon nice reply :thumbs:

hennessy
13-08-2009, 10:55 PM
He did not have a panic attack. He reacted in the same way as Bea if not more dramatised yet its aww poor Freddie

so you say it's an act?
Just a little more understated

Prole
13-08-2009, 10:56 PM

Boo hoo.

TT
13-08-2009, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by TT

Its got nothing to do with Marcus, infact he was right i just dont like that fact that people enjoy seeing a women cry its disgusting

agreed, but Bea wasn't really crying - as someone else said it was a kind of 'tantrum' reaction to what Marcus was saying.

she was just very angry, the things Marcus were saying were beyond her control and she didn't like it at all.

you really have to stop supporting Bea, it reflects badly on you

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 10:57 PM
He did not have a panic attack. He reacted in the same way as Bea if not more dramatised yet its aww poor Freddie Spiderpig ,Freddie sudden near death panic attack was a full blown spit your dummy out tantrum and nothing else

moonballoon
13-08-2009, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by SiCkBuLLeT
Sorry if my threads are rude but your pic angers me even more and moonballon nice reply :thumbs:

back atchya babe :thumbs:

Jordan.
Originally posted by Prole

Boo hoo.
**** off.

MissKittyFantastico

Not this old 'fake panic attack' rubbish again. :rolleyes:

And how was Freddie more dramatised than Bea? He stayed lying down in his bed, hiding away pretty much the whole time. Bea wailed and shouted loud enough to wake the whole of Elstree up for crying out loud! :laugh:

And STILL didn't produce a single tear.

fitz2k2
13-08-2009, 10:59 PM

how many times has bea cried so far in one week?how many times has freddie cried ?exactly!!!!

Jordan.
13-08-2009, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by fitz2k2

how many times has bea cried so far in one week?how many times has freddie cried ?exactly!!!!
Bea once Freddie once whats your point?

Tom4784
13-08-2009, 11:01 PM
I think she did exactly the same thing as Freddie, She got a little upset and rode it for all it's worth. I'd put money on Freddie's panic attack being fake, he was ultimately too calm. Panic attacks basically make your fight and flight impulses go mad, he'd be a lot more erratic and such. He seemed rather under control and perked up quickly.

When I have panic attacks I ache for ages after and feel completely sluggish. It was just too controlled to be believed. Bea and Freddie are very similar, it's just that Bea's better at it then he is and a lot more bearable.

NolasGirl
13-08-2009, 11:02 PM
To SpiderPig.... What you don't realise is that the combined impact of the betrayal and the way this woman turned on him...as well as the tone she was taking, and the impossibility of him getting to defend himself is what broke Freddie down.
Bea's reaction to ONE comment made on both the parts of Marcus and Freddie was such an over-reaction... Defensive isn't even the word for this woman

Prole
13-08-2009, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Prole

Boo hoo.
**** off.

Excuse me? I'm really upset now... I think I'll have a little cry.

Kazanne
13-08-2009, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Dezzy
I think she did exactly the same thing as Freddie, She got a little upset and rode it for all it's worth. I'd put money on Freddie's panic attack being fake, he was ultimately too calm. Panic attacks basically make your fight and flight impulses go mad, he'd be a lot more erratic and such. He seemed rather under control and perked up quickly.

When I have panic attacks I ache for ages after and feel completely sluggish. It was just too controlled to be believed. Bea and Freddie are very similar, it's just that Bea's better at it then he is and a lot more bearable.

Absoloute rubbish,they are NOT the same for everyone.:rolleyes:

tommo6thbeatle
I cant believe halfwit had never met a bully or Tw** of that proportion in all his life, his ability to handle her is poor, but that was NOT a fake panic attack. In fact I would go as far as to say that the producers wouldve been sweating over his Psychological health on that one, definately unethical even though it happens all the time in real life.

BBmassive

And how was Freddie more dramatised than Bea? He stayed lying down in his bed, hiding away pretty much the whole time. Bea wailed and shouted loud enough to wake the whole of Elstree up for crying out loud! :laugh:

And STILL didn't produce a single tear. He was thrashing about !! did you see the chest thumping routine last night ? "My heart is going boom,boom,boom?"

hennessy
13-08-2009, 11:05 PM

so you say it's an act?
Just a little more understated

still don't care to answer the question?
Just admit it was a play to garner sympathy rather than appear gullible.
I doubt fellow anti Freddy fans could believe this display

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 11:08 PM

And STILL didn't produce a single tear. He was thrashing about !! did you see the chest thumping routine last night ? "My heart is going boom,boom,boom?"

Do you actually know what it's like to suffer with anxiety/panic attacks? Panic attacks can make you involuntarily shake all over, which is what Freddie was doing that night. They can also make you lose control and thrash about while you're in mid panic. Freddie showed a LOT of symptoms of being either on the verge of, or a mild panic attack. I've been over this so many times I can't be bothered to go on about it anymore tbh.

And would you just lie there hearing someone being so hypocritical and calling your friend a bully? Bea had already woken half the bedroom up with her theatrics, no wonder Freddie was awake.

mike888
13-08-2009, 11:11 PM

It's because Halfwit has a posh accent and Ravi is on the internet saying that Halfwit came back from being dyslexic that makes them think "oooh, he's like spweshal"

Tom4784
13-08-2009, 11:11 PM

Please, If I had 'his' level of panic attacks my life would be easy. He got a little upset and rode with it, the same as Bea.

hennessy
13-08-2009, 11:15 PM

Please, If I had 'his' level of panic attacks my life would be easy. He got a little upset and rode with it, the same as Bea.

can we agree there is varying degrees of panic attacks?
Or is it a constant?
I've never suffered so I wouldn't know

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 11:17 PM

Do you actually know what it's like to suffer with anxiety/panic attacks? Panic attacks can make you involuntarily shake all over, which is what Freddie was doing that night. They can also make you lose control and thrash about while you're in mid panic. Freddie showed a LOT of symptoms of being either on the verge of, or a mild panic attack. I've been over this so many times I can't be bothered to go on about it anymore tbh.

And would you just lie there hearing someone being so hypocritical and calling your friend a bully? Bea had already woken half the bedroom up with her theatrics, no wonder Freddie was awake. Kitty no offence to you love ,but I am up to my back teeth of hypocondriacs coming one here ever since Freddies oscar winner the other night explaining about effin "panic attacks" exactly as the they did a few years ago about Tourettes ,IF I was in the slightest interested I would google it ,but Im not...I am not watching bb to see who has the best pity routing I am watching bb to enjoy the show WITH or WITHOUT having to come on here to be told by EVERYONE what a sodding panic attack feels like ,this is BIG BROTHER not spot the illness

MissKittyFantastico
13-08-2009, 11:21 PM
Kitty no offence to you love ,but I am up to my back teeth of hypocondriacs coming one here ever since Freddies oscar winner the other night explaining about effin "panic attacks" exactly as the they did a few years ago about Tourettes ,IF I was in the slightest interested I would google it ,but Im not...I am not watching bb to see who has the best pity routing I am watching bb to enjoy the show WITH or WITHOUT having to come on here to be told by EVERYONE what a sodding panic attack feels like ,this is BIG BROTHER not spot the illness

No offence taken! :wink: Just to say though, a lot of people DO suffer with them, more than you might think, and when you have done it does make you angry to see people dismissing them as some sort of big joke like people were on here the other night. That's the last thing I'm going to say on the subject. :hugesmile:

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Kitty no offence to you love ,but I am up to my back teeth of hypocondriacs coming one here ever since Freddies oscar winner the other night explaining about effin "panic attacks" exactly as the they did a few years ago about Tourettes ,IF I was in the slightest interested I would google it ,but Im not...I am not watching bb to see who has the best pity routing I am watching bb to enjoy the show WITH or WITHOUT having to come on here to be told by EVERYONE what a sodding panic attack feels like ,this is BIG BROTHER not spot the illness

No offence taken! :wink: Just to say though, a lot of people DO suffer with them, more than you might think, and when you have done it does make you angry to see people dismissing them as some sort of big joke like people were on here the other night. That's the last thing I'm going to say on the subject. :hugesmile: Try living with cancer kitty , i know which i would rather have

halfacrown
13-08-2009, 11:27 PM

No offence taken! :wink: Just to say though, a lot of people DO suffer with them, more than you might think, and when you have done it does make you angry to see people dismissing them as some sort of big joke like people were on here the other night. That's the last thing I'm going to say on the subject. :hugesmile: Try living with cancer kitty , i know which i would rather have

You'll have a panic attack when you see that Freddie's gone level at the top of the TIBB Favourite poll:whistle:

offelia
[He was thrashing about !! did you see the chest thumping routine last night ? "My heart is going boom,boom,boom?" [/quote]
true. even i don`t like bea to much but freddie and marcus r freaks
and just to let u know i voted freddie out a lot and i will do it until eviction
i never liked him but now i can`t stand his ugly face any more
if he is dyslexic shoud not be in bb the stress and feelings are at the high level not good enviroment for dyslexic people.
his parents, friends and BB should know that

biggiupdee

I so agree with you on this defo!!!!! BB is just ful of actors,actresss, wannabe's, dumbwits, socially depived, arrogant, drama queens, emotionally disturbed folks!!!!

mike888
13-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Oh God not the old panic attack chestnut again!!! Why does everyone have to be so negative? Oh **** I can't take negative comments anymore, negative, negative, negative.... SHUT THE FCK UP being negative before the men in white coats come and take me away!!! :pat::dance2:

BBmassive
13-08-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by halfacrown

You'll have a panic attack when you see that Freddie's gone level at the top of th TIBB Favourite poll:whistle: i doubt it very much