PDA

View Full Version : Well done marcus ! and well done editors

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 10:05 PM
We got to see how a humerous discussion turned into a full argument when Bea just would not let things lie and admit she had lost the argument.

The words that nailed her came from her own mouth " marcus i just want you to accept what im saying ""

Why Bea ?? Because you think your view is always spot on, marcus hit the nail on the head when he told her " ive hit a nerve"
yes marcus and she knew it and that why once she lost the argument she was tring hard to turn on the waterworks, yet we didnt see one tear funny enough :rolleyes:
Look at the actress in the diary room, it beggers belief how false this woman is. :mad:

merv
13-08-2009, 10:29 PM
I agree though and had a Dig earlier in the Day.
I bet in reall Life she is a Bunny Boiler.
Had she been under pressure as she said, she could walk out very easily.
Shame BB waisted so much time on the Rodrigo vs The Queen though.

pandorralost
13-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Hi, Im 1 of the 4 million. I despise Bea.
I started off liking the psycho b*tch, thinking she was elloquent and admiring how she stood up to the likes of Lisa the control freak.
How wrong I was. Bea is manipulative and uncouth, nasty and above all a back stabber who says one thing and means something else.
I look forward to reading replies from some of the other 3, 999,999 who Marcus brought to bea's attention.

halfacrown
13-08-2009, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by merv

Instead of the Queen they should have shown Charlie's rant at Freddie, which lasted forever and was disgusting.

bb44
13-08-2009, 10:52 PM
Hi, I'm one of the 3,999,999 who cannot believe what i'm hearing come out of Bea's mouth. Marcus was only trying to tell her to shut up bad mouthing Halfwit (she called him a twat) in an open forum or it would look bad on her and she completely twisted it to look like Marcus started the whole thing and was being mean. Really beginning to like Marcus.

MeMyselfAndI
13-08-2009, 10:54 PM
I hope marcus goes, so im disapointed, although he was in the right! And i hate Bea so much:cheer:

keithafc
13-08-2009, 10:59 PM
Why did it have to be Freddie and Marcus up. JUST WHY.

Patrick
13-08-2009, 11:03 PM
All the more reason for Marcus to stay, tonight gained him alot of fans!

Vote!!

One vote makes all the diffrence remember!! And its only 35p to get rid of Halfwit!:wavey:

santaa
13-08-2009, 11:05 PM
I still cant decide. Dont want either to go at this point.BB need to keep the footage on them

WOMBAI
13-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by halfacrown

Instead of the Queen they should have shown Charlie's rant at Freddie, which lasted forever and was disgusting.

Charlie practically said it himself - he believes Freddie is the favourite - so it is obvious he is trying to undermine him and get him out!

Charlie was told my many of the hms at the beginning of the series that they all thought he would win! Then Freddie became more popular - threatening to steal his throne! He sees Freddie as his main competition and wants him out!

NONESHALLPASS
13-08-2009, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE
Originally posted by halfacrown

Charlie practically said it himself - he believes Freddie is the favourite - so it is obvious he is trying to undermine him and get him out!

Charlie was told my many of the hms at the beginning of the series that they all thought he would win! Then Freddie became more popular - threatening to steal his throne! He sees Freddie as his main competition and wants him out! I think charlie saying that said all you need to know about charlie and his eye firmly on the prize.
When he said " everyone saying freddie is favourite " i just thought your the only one to say it now two weeks running
I bet he dreams about the odds and who is top and where he is etc
He is a fraud

sally52uk
13-08-2009, 11:21 PM
i think charlie has seen through bea,but it was a perfect excuse to have a go at halfwit.i also think apart from bea charlie is a big fake.his stupidity is a great big act.he knows there is one in there every year that does pretty good.