PDA

View Full Version : Marcy's Eviction - More Boos or More Laughter?

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 11:09 AM
Of course he will get both. Boos and Laughed at,
but,
What is going to be more predominant from the crowd outside?

This is my guess:
3 weeks ago it would have been a tidal wave of hateful boos at least on par with what Noirin got thrown at her.
2 weeks ago it would have been less boos and more just laughing at him in a sort of 'fools walk of shame' past them all.
But,
Because Marcus has been carried through a bit too long by Big Brother there is really a sense of saying 'enough already' and really it just feels like taking care of old business.
"Oh.. ya that guy still has to get evicted right.. almost forgot".
A sort of boredom with it now.

So really, I see a slightly deflated round of Boos. Overdue Boos and just wanting to get him over with now.
Boos with a 'meh' quality.

Same for the BBBM crowd. 3 weeks ago hostile but now just sick of him and already far more interested in hating Bea and finding out more about Freddy versus Bea,
but,
enough left-over boos and some sarcastic stuff they wanted to use weeks ago so maybe throw it out there,
but
meh.

Anyways - More Booing or More Laughing at Marcus exit?

albie
14-08-2009, 11:11 AM
I hope people throw sharp objects to see if he heals.

shirl1
14-08-2009, 11:11 AM
i dont think marcus will get a lot of boos.people are starting ti quite like him

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 11:13 AM
MARCUS - BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FREDDIE - BOOOOOOOOO/YEAHHHHHHHHHHH

my view.... marcus wil lget booed from the chavs!

DiamondDogTags
14-08-2009, 11:17 AM
I thought we got a new Hm called Marcy.
I think he would probably get boo'd the eviction crowd weren't too keen on him previous weeks.

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by shirl1
i dont think marcus will get a lot of boos.people are starting ti quite like him

No. They are not. He is one of the most disliked HMs.
but,
He became such a sulker and then later his idiotic defense mechanism seemed to become less 'provoking' and more just pathetic and eventually just boring.

He is one of those HMs that gets evicted and yet it feels like they should have been gone a month ago.
I think the crowd 'would' have had massive boos weeks ago but now just want the guy to leave and go away.
Half-hearted boos but already most are chanting 'get Bea out' and booing Freddy or something.

Maybe I am just going to say 'laugh-boos' as he walks by. Its a 'boo' but it kinda sounds muted and less hostile, not in a 'good way' either.

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 11:36 AM
I hope he gets cheered, but that will be unlikely.

SiCkBuLLeT
14-08-2009, 11:38 AM
Why are you so certain he is going?

Look at polls made on thusday morning

kathypink
14-08-2009, 11:41 AM
The crowd can always muster boos, no matter how bored they've been with someone's antics. The atmosphere at the studies on eviction night just gets you going.

The one and only time I went (once you've done it, no need to go again) I went. Everyone was shouting for Charley to get out. Billy was evicted that night - what a disappointment, because we didn't want to see Billy nomates.

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by kathypink
The crowd can always muster boos, no matter how bored they've been with someone's antics. The atmosphere at the studies on eviction night just gets you going.

The one and only time I went (once you've done it, no need to go again) I went. Everyone was shouting for Charley to get out. Billy was evicted that night - what a disappointment, because we didn't want to see Billy nomates.

That is interesting and I see what you are saying - even if most have lost as much interest in Marcus they can still sort of bring it back up again for the eviction night once the crowd gets pumped up a bit.

To me it does feel like.. not 'anticlimactic' but something like prize you knew you had won weeks ago but just hadn't gone to pick it up.
Or the delivery took so long you are sort of past the excitement now.
but like you say the crowd might get itself amped up.
I just think there will be something closer to 'laughs' at him than the genuine hateful boos he might have gotten a few weeks ago.

Why are you so certain he is going?

Well this is hypothetical and based on most likely outcome tonight and I am not certain about it.
Freddy really has been such a little prick lately that I wouldn't be put into shock and total disbelief if he went instead but Marcus is really some 'unfinished business' that imo most fans need to take out as its been stinking up the house and should have been put out weeks ago.

Still going to stick with my prediction of a good 65%+ against Marcy but it should be interesting to see which one comes off the bigger douchebag before voting closes tonight?

cassieparis
14-08-2009, 12:12 PM
His inadequacies appeal to people's sense of the ridiculous.
He'll definately get cheered.
Marcus' efforts to appear extraordinary special and different makes some feel guilty for laughing at him and they then want to reward him for it
For whatever reason I can't join in :shrug:

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by *mazedsalv**
I hope he gets cheered, but that will be unlikely.

Hope so too but eviction nights now always seems to be a competition to see who can boo the loudest. Hopefully he will be able to stand tall and put the finger up at them.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 12:15 PM
He will get a mix of cheers and boos i think.

But even if he was badly booed i think he would take it well...maybe encourage them to boo more and then laugh at them, rex style :laugh:

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ
He will get a mix of cheers and boos i think.

But even if he was badly booed i think he would take it well...maybe encourage them to boo more and then laugh at them, rex style :laugh:

There seems to be an obligatory 'cheering' crowd there no matter what happens. I actually saw and heard people cheering when Noirin left and as near as I figure it was just people cheering about being there or about some sign dedicated to a friend watching at home???

Yes, well Marcus already did 'step 1' in his intellectually dishonest cowardly self-defense mechanism with that lame "I want to go.. actually Im trying to be evicted anyways" routine. Yes that was very much like Rex and Marcus version was even more transparent.
and,
Yes, I agree he has already got it figured out that if booed he will act like a 'bad boy rebel' who will do that 'bring it on haha' thing with his hands.
and,
I have said this before and and say it again - no matter how badly they 'punk' Marcus or try and embarrass him or corner him with questions etc etc.. It wont provide any satisfaction.
Marcus will just wrap himself in duvets and even if he is reduced to that stupid "ahhhh I dont give a FOCK" and will simply 'bollocks' anything and everything he will do it and just deflect anything and everything and then act 'cool' no matter what.