PDA

View Full Version : Lisa and Marcus having a good heart to heart

Linto99
14-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Just watching live feed taped from Sky plus and Lisa and Marcus are having a great one to one conversation with each other, showing each other nothing but respect and speaking truthfully. It comes across that deep down - They actually really like each other, and understand what they are both about! It's quite sweet actually! Hope they show some of it on HL tonight!

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Yes I saw it but you dont know with them two if its real.

kathypink
14-08-2009, 11:12 AM
Sounds very interesting. But is their mutual respect genuine? How can you tell? Would be nice if it was genuine!

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by kathypink
Sounds very interesting. But is their mutual respect genuine? How can you tell? Would be nice if it was genuine!
It's the day before evictions .. and Lisa desperately wants Marcus to stay ...

Cybele
14-08-2009, 11:14 AM
I thought it was very transparent. Lisa doesn't give a sh*te about Marcus. She only cares about getting Freddie out. She knew that her and Marcus making nice would make the HL and BB websites. If Freddie goes tonight, Lisa will be slagging Marcus off tomorrow. She has been one of the people who have said the worst things about Marcus all along!

karezza
14-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Lisa thinks Marcus will go and doesn't want him saying anything negative about her in his interviews.

Lisa is a cunning reptile.

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 11:15 AM
i saw that last night and thought how nice it was if only I could believe it was genuine coming from Lisa,I just got flash backs of how horrible she was when Kris ,karly and co were still there,I don't trust Lisa,she can turn on the 'nice soft side' just when it's needed as for Marcus I have no problem with him

camaleon
14-08-2009, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Daffodil
It's the day before evictions .. and Lisa desperately wants Marcus to stay ...

Lisa wants of get rid of Freddie, and she is using her tools for it.

Linto99
14-08-2009, 11:18 AM

It certainly looks genuine, they have just given each other a big cuddle, but hey it's BB anything can happen tommorow!

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 11:20 AM
Bea gave Freddie more than a cuddle and look how THAT ended up,no I think the others are right it's because she desperately wants Freddie gone