PDA

View Full Version : Latest Eviction Odds ------> Marcus is still favourite!

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 11:19 AM
[u]http://www.oddschecker.com/specials/big-brother/next-eviction[u]

setanta
14-08-2009, 11:22 AM
I'll miss him far more than I'd miss Freddie. That's the bottom line.

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 11:24 AM
I would miss anyone of them

k1ck3m0n
14-08-2009, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by setanta
completely agree, which is why I'd rather he stays. BUT, if he doesn't walk next week (having not been evicted this week), I think he might be evicted anyway, which leaves us no better off. On the flip side, Bea and Lisa will be gutted if Freddie stays and I think he could survive till the end if he gets through this week.
:shrug:

setanta
14-08-2009, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by k1ck3m0n
Originally posted by setanta
completely agree, which is why I'd rather he stays. BUT, if he doesn't walk next week (having not been evicted this week), I think he might be evicted anyway, which leaves us no better off. On the flip side, Bea and Lisa will be gutted if Freddie stays and I think he could survive till the end if he gets through this week.
:shrug:

Yep, you're right.... very likely he could do a runner. I'm just still angry at Big Brother over this whole situation. Should never have happened.

tracy101
14-08-2009, 11:39 AM
yay hope fred stays , fingers crossed xx

Becker
14-08-2009, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by tracy101
yay hope fred stays , fingers crossed xx

Apart from some sort of disaster (aint going to happen) he IS staying.

The only thing is we have another week of misery to look forward to with the 'idiots' placing Freddie and Siavash up for the vote next week.

The only chance of a change is if Lisa decides enough is enough with Bea but I reckon she will try and see off the serious competion first.

This is why Marcus has had enough because he sees what is coming. Even if Freddie did go this week Marcus would be right out the door with him I reckon.