PDA

View Full Version : Oh Dear..... in Jail!!!!

Jintyrocks
14-08-2009, 11:50 AM
How unfair is that - Bea got sent to jail, and its SO NOT FAIR!!!!

(Of course it wasnt her fault...BB must be bullying her!)

Prole
14-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Is she really, really upset? God, I hope so...

kathypink
:elephant: :thumbs: :dance2: :hello:

What did she do, the poor victim?

Vicky.
BB are just being negative and bullying her :bigsmile:

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 11:52 AM
:hugesmile: What happened?

Was she feeling victimised by BB? Was it Freddie's fault again? Was she very deeply offended?

Jintyrocks
14-08-2009, 11:53 AM
Many have come up against the mighty arguing force that is Bea. But none have triumphed - until today. That's right: nobody wins in an argument against Big Brother.

Bea was called to the Diary Room and from her guilty demeanour it was clear that she knew exactly why.

"Hello!" she said cheerily. "I haven't got my microphone with me, I've just got changed."

Big Brother wasn't interested. "Bea, as you are aware, it is a fundamental rule of Big Brother that all housemates must wear their microphones unless sleeping at night, washing, showering or in the pool. Despite numerous reminders, you've continued to disregard this fundamental rule."

"Oh, come on!" shouted Bea, quickly dropping the charm offensive. "I've literally just come out of the shower! Please don't get me in trouble."

"Bea, as you continue to disregard this rule, you must be punished," said Big Brother firmly. "You must therefore proceed directly to Jail where you will stay until further notice."

Bea's jaw dropped and she sat in angry silence for several seconds.

"I don't want to," she said finally. "I don't want to go to Jail. I've just got out of the shower. I've JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER! I wasn't going to forget it! Please don't send me to Jail, Big Brother!"

"Bea, this isn't a negotiation," said Big Brother calmly.

Bea's bottom lip appeared. "I think that's really unfair," she said sadly. "You don't put somebody like me in a jail. I'm not the sort of person that would fare well in a jail, you know that. Plus I need to put my leave-in conditioner on my hair, I'm not going to be able to sort that out in prison am I? Please will you just give me one more chance?"

"No," was the curt response.

"I can't believe you guys!" stropped Bea, storming out of the room.

On her way to Jail Bea stopped off in the Bedroom to pick up her make-up bag and have a good moan to David and Charlie. "It's bloody ridiculous," she told them. "Can people come and sit with me, 'cause I don't want to deal with that stupid little ****** out there in the swimming pool."

Ouch! We don't think that's a very nice way to talk about the housemate formerly known as Halfwit...

BB22
Is she "very upset"?

Linto99
What has Bea done to deserve this????:hugesmile::hugesmile::hugesmile:

dialsq
:banana::bigsmile::colour::thumbs::dance2:

Blink_Me
14-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Yet another go at Freddie. Seriously, she needs more than jail.

BB22
14-08-2009, 11:54 AM
"You don't put somebody like me in a jail"

She really is a piece of work.

discotheque
14-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Expect Charlie to do the weeping visitor routine

BB-Daz
14-08-2009, 11:56 AM
Please please leave her there for a good few hours!!! Let the skanky bitch suffer without any smokes!!! Oh and F&M should take the opportunity to steal all her food and sit outside the bars eating it lol...damn so many ways you could make little miss ugly suffer!!!!

mist
Put her in solitary for life.

*mazedsalv**
Originally posted by Jintyrocks
Many have come up against the mighty arguing force that is Bea. But none have triumphed - until today. That's right: nobody wins in an argument against Big Brother.

Bea was called to the Diary Room and from her guilty demeanour it was clear that she knew exactly why.

"Hello!" she said cheerily. "I haven't got my microphone with me, I've just got changed."

Big Brother wasn't interested. "Bea, as you are aware, it is a fundamental rule of Big Brother that all housemates must wear their microphones unless sleeping at night, washing, showering or in the pool. Despite numerous reminders, you've continued to disregard this fundamental rule."

"Oh, come on!" shouted Bea, quickly dropping the charm offensive. "I've literally just come out of the shower! Please don't get me in trouble."

"Bea, as you continue to disregard this rule, you must be punished," said Big Brother firmly. "You must therefore proceed directly to Jail where you will stay until further notice."

"I don't want to," she said finally. "I don't want to go to Jail. I've just got out of the shower. I've JUST GOT OUT OF THE SHOWER! I wasn't going to forget it! Please don't send me to Jail, Big Brother!"

Bea's bottom lip appeared. "I think that's really unfair," she said sadly. "You don't put somebody like me in a jail. I'm not the sort of person that would fare well in a jail, you know that. Plus I need to put my leave-in conditioner on my hair, I'm not going to be able to sort that out in prison am I? Please will you just give me one more chance?"

On her way to Jail Bea stopped off in the Bedroom to pick up her make-up bag and have a good moan to David and Charlie. "It's bloody ridiculous," she told them. "Can people come and sit with me, 'cause I don't want to deal with that stupid little ****** out there in the swimming pool."

Ouch! We don't think that's a very nice way to talk about the housemate formerly known as Halfwit...

What an absoloute classic!!!
"This is very unfair" :joker: Sher thinks BB is a bully now probably.

I love how BB is taking the mick out of her because normally HMs get warned about 5 times before they get in trouble, :bigsmile: at them upsetting Bea.

Prole
14-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Bea's bottom lip appeared. "I think that's really unfair," she said sadly. "You don't put somebody like me in a jail. I'm not the sort of person that would fare well in a jail..."

On the contrary. Broadmoor is FULL of people like you.

Jezzy
14-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Best thing BB has done in a looooong time...

setanta
14-08-2009, 11:59 AM
I'm a man so I'd never slap a woman..... is the girl here that could do the job for me? lol. She's such a plank.

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 12:01 PM

What a a$$hole she really is..........she is obsessed

Prole
14-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by setanta
I'm a man so I'd never slap a woman..... is the girl here that could do the job for me? lol. She's such a plank.

Me! Me! Choose me!

BB-Daz
14-08-2009, 12:02 PM
http://www.lileks.com/bleat/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/dog3.jpg

karezza
14-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Put her in Death Row and feed her on bread and water.

setanta
Originally posted by Prole

Me! Me! Choose me!

Now I'm not talking about beating her up or anything; just passing by her on the street or in a nightclub and planting a slap on one of those cheeks. She really has a face that deserves it.... god, I think I'm going insane now cuz of her.

shash
what a negative and upsetting thing to do :wink: what absolutely fantastic news :hello: are the housemates allowed to throw Marcus' and Siavash's laundry from the snorkelling task at her? :hugesmile:

setanta
14-08-2009, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by BB-Daz

How cute is that fella? Is he your lad or are you just attempting to tear my heart out and rip it into a million pieces? lol

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 12:05 PM
What an insult to the dog,:dog:

minx36
14-08-2009, 12:06 PM
I hope Marcus, Freddie a Siavash visit her!

shash
14-08-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by BB22
"You don't put somebody like me in a jail"

She really is a piece of work.

Priceless! The sheer brass neck of that woman never ceases to amaze me!

Rozartytype
14-08-2009, 12:08 PM
I hope BB throws away the key!

Bea just loves being upset-doesn't matter what about.She loves playing the victim.

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
What an insult to the dog,:dog:

:laugh3:
The dog feels deeply offended about being compared to Bea.

ninjaboi
14-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Keep her in there for the rest of the series!!

28thapril
14-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Yet another go at Freddie. Seriously, she needs more than jail.

It's got to be Freddie's fault:thumbs:

But seriously is anyone going to believe the mike story their all paranoid They'll be thinking it's much more seriouse than that:devil:

karezza
14-08-2009, 12:11 PM

How cute is that fella? Is he your lad or are you just attempting to tear my heart out and rip it into a million pieces? lol

Poor little dog - someone rescue him.:sad:

Prole
14-08-2009, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Prole

Me! Me! Choose me!

Now I'm not talking about beating her up or anything; just passing by her on the street or in a nightclub and planting a slap on one of those cheeks. She really has a face that deserves it.... god, I think I'm going insane now cuz of her.

Hmmm. Okay. It'll be hard, but I will restrain myself.

setanta
14-08-2009, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by karezza

Poor little dog - someone rescue him.:sad:

I don't know what kills me more with this pic: the gizmo-like ears, the puppy dog eyes, the white patch of hair or the cute little paws. Ridiculous photo. You should be ashamed of yourself for posting it lol.

The_Long_Run
14-08-2009, 12:14 PM
So, Bea and the housemate formerly known as halfwit are avoiding each other. BB can' be doing with that!!! So, seeing that Freddie is in the pool, immediately next to the jail, BB calls Bea to the diary room and sends her to jail.
Bea sees what the consequences of going to jail are and isn't happy, her strategy of avoidig Freddie has been scuppered by BB!

What a NAUGHTY little BB, always provoking! You need to be careful or someone will start a hate thread on you in here.

LOL

sophieyk2
14-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Brilliant, she deserves it, BB should tape her mouth she so the other HM don't have to listen to her go on and on and on and on and on!!! :banana:

BB-Daz
14-08-2009, 12:26 PM
LOL yeah my apologies to the puppy in the pic but it was the only "dog" i could find behind bars :joker:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ
BB are just being negative and bullying her :bigsmile: I will have to agree with all you say now you are a mod vicky ( not really ):wink:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:28 PM
What has she done ?

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by The_Long_Run
So, Bea and the housemate formerly known as halfwit are avoiding each other. BB can' be doing with that!!! So, seeing that Freddie is in the pool, immediately next to the jail, BB calls Bea to the diary room and sends her to jail.
Bea sees what the consequences of going to jail are and isn't happy, her strategy of avoidig Freddie has been scuppered by BB!

What a NAUGHTY little BB, always provoking! You need to be careful or someone will start a hate thread on you in here.

LOL

One of the best things they have done. Now all they need to do is find some trumped up charge for Freddie so he has to go in aswell.:bigsmile:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by karezza
Put her in Death Row and feed her on bread and water. You write that and say Charlie is evil ?:rolleyes:

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Now THAT would be cruel against Freddie

BB-Daz
14-08-2009, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Taijitu

One of the best things they have done. Now all they need to do is find some trumped up charge for Freddie so he has to go in aswell.:bigsmile:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

BB22
Originally posted by BBmassive
What has she done ?

Repeatedly disobeyed the rule on wearing her microphone.

Vicky.
Originally posted by VickyJ
BB are just being negative and bullying her :bigsmile: I will have to agree with all you say now you are a mod vicky ( not really ):wink:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

setanta
LOL yeah my apologies to the puppy in the pic but it was the only "dog" i could find behind bars :joker:

Ah, it's a great pic, just a heart-puller. There's a site I know that rips the piss outta cute animal photos, basically stating that they're all attention *****s that blatantly play on our emotions. Always get a laugh from it.

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Will someone who has the brains to answer properly please tell me what shes done ? thank you

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
Now THAT would be cruel against Freddie

Could always also put in Marcus so he can act as Freddie's bodyguard. :bigsmile:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:36 PM

Ah, it's a great pic, just a heart-puller. There's a site I know that rips the p**s outta cute animal photos, basically stating that they're all attention *****s that blatantly play on our emotions. Always get a laugh from it. When they invent and animal who can feed itself ,wipe its ass, hoover up its own dirty smelly hairs ,I will have one ,until then ...no thanks :yuk:

BB22
Will someone who has the brains to answer properly please tell me what shes done ? thank you

I have already answered. Look above.

BBmassive

I have already answered. Look above. A sensible answer please :wink:

fitz2k2
14-08-2009, 12:38 PM
wohooo:banana:

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 12:38 PM

Helps if you read all the posts in the thread.:tongue:

terryecosse
14-08-2009, 12:39 PM

It seems that some people don't have the brains to read the posts properly.

:pat:

BB22

I am afraid you have lost me now. This is getting rather ridiculous.

I believed you to be asking what Bea had done to prompt a punishment from Big Brother. I answered by reporting that she was punished for repeatedly disobeying the rules regarding Housemates wearing their microphones.

I fail to see what it is about that simple answer which is not sensible.

Or perhaps I am missing some kind of joke here or misunderstood your original request.

camaleon
Originally posted by ninjaboi
Keep her in there for the rest of the series!!

But it would be too cruel.... by her own....

Lock her in with her best friends Lisa and David.... that will make it easier for her....

setanta

Ah, it's a great pic, just a heart-puller. There's a site I know that rips the p**s outta cute animal photos, basically stating that they're all attention *****s that blatantly play on our emotions. Always get a laugh from it. When they invent and animal who can feed itself ,wipe its ass, hoover up its own dirty smelly hairs ,I will have one ,until then ...no thanks :yuk:

You always make me laugh Massive but I would gladly choose 10 dogs to live with over the pack of wallies that are in that house right now. You'd even get a better conversation out of them lol.

Jintyrocks
14-08-2009, 12:40 PM

I pasted the entire thread on page 1. She repeatedly did not have her microphone on.

decdec456
14-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Ooh that's a bit dishy!! I'm sure she put up a fight, not such a clever bitch now, god she's great tv though :spin2:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Taijitu

Helps if you read all the posts in the thread.:tongue: Thank you ..I hate reading through long threads :kiss: a TAD pathetic reason to send her to jail i think

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:43 PM

You always make me laugh Massive but I would gladly choose 10 dogs to live with over the pack of wallies that are in that house right now. You'd even get a better conversation out of them lol. I hate animals ( wet dog sat on the rug ,hairs everywhere licking its bolox then a babies face :yuk::yuk::yuk:) my idea of hell on earth ,but give me a man eating rotti over Freddie and Mucus anyday !!!

ange7
14-08-2009, 12:46 PM
What has she done ?

"Repeatedly disobeyed the rule on wearing her microphone. "
lol this is all she did right?
but it sets off this numpty gangbang of a thread lol.
"ooo she's sooo nasty".."ooo picking on poor freddie."
mahahahaha
go bea!!! :P

setanta
14-08-2009, 12:47 PM

You always make me laugh Massive but I would gladly choose 10 dogs to live with over the pack of wallies that are in that house right now. You'd even get a better conversation out of them lol. I hate animals ( wet dog sat on the rug ,hairs everywhere licking its bolox then a babies face :yuk::yuk::yuk:) my idea of hell on earth ,but give me a man eating rotti over Freddie and Mucus anyday !!!

Lol. Dogs don't have to stay indoors all the time.... I'm against the whole house dog thing to be honest. You're obviously a mother from the way you talk and I know where you're coming from with that. But sure why do they lick their bollox's? Becuz they can.

minx36
14-08-2009, 12:48 PM
Did she pass some sort of comment last night to Marcus about not being the type to go to jail?

Not sure if it was from HL's or LF?

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 12:49 PM
Ooof, if I ever see Bea in town I'm gonna be so tempted to shout 'NEGATIVE!!!' in her stupid fake upset voice.

I can't believe how spiteful she is. What has Freddie actually done to deserve this abuse?

God, she really grates on me.

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by ange7
What has she done ?

mahahahaha
go bea!!! :P Thank you ,thats what I read too ,thought he was winding me up :laugh:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:56 PM

Lol. Dogs don't have to stay indoors all the time.... I'm against the whole house dog thing to be honest. You're obviously a mother from the way you talk and I know where you're coming from with that. But sure why do they lick their bollox's? Becuz they can. Yes I am a Mother and Grandmother ,are you jealous of them being able to reach them and a man cant ? :wink::laugh3:

setanta
14-08-2009, 01:02 PM

Lol. Dogs don't have to stay indoors all the time.... I'm against the whole house dog thing to be honest. You're obviously a mother from the way you talk and I know where you're coming from with that. But sure why do they lick their bollox's? Becuz they can. Yes I am a Mother and Grandmother ,are you jealous of them being able to reach them and a man cant ? :wink::laugh3:

Ok, lets stop there and not indulge in a bit of blue on a public forum lol. Too many retorts that I can come up with for that. But nah, it's just a joke I plagiarized.

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by mist
Put her in solitary for life.
Correct I think the same.:devil:

BB22
14-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by ange7
What has she done ?

mahahahaha
go bea!!! :P Thank you ,thats what I read too ,thought he was winding me up :laugh:

How strange. If, for whatever bizarre reason, you assumed I was "winding you up" then you could have easily checked instead of continuing to post asking for people to give a "sensible" answer.

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 01:10 PM

Gorgeous dog BB Daz .. I want it :)

mado
14-08-2009, 01:11 PM
:colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::colour::c olour::colour:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh::laugh:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::t humbs:

mcka
14-08-2009, 01:13 PM
O M G the poor girl she's being so victimised in that house and BB is such a bully. How unfair!

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 01:13 PM
If she's in jail ........ NO CIGARETTES!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyy :elephant::elephant::elephant:

charliegimbert
14-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Yes I am a Mother and Grandmother ,are you jealous of them being able to reach them and a man cant ? :wink::laugh3:

poor grand kids :conf2:

Doom
14-08-2009, 01:49 PM
That nasty bitch needs stripped and hosed down while she's in there:thumbs:

ange7
14-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Doom
That nasty bitch needs stripped and hosed down while she's in there:thumbs:
would that work?

28thapril
14-08-2009, 01:58 PM
Do you think Ken will pay someone to sort her out whilst she's in the nick with a shiv :joker:

Shasown
14-08-2009, 03:10 PM
They only put her into Peter coz they dont have room in the house for a psychy ward

Shasown
14-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Yes I am a Mother and Grandmother ,are you jealous of them being able to reach them and a man cant ? :wink::laugh3:

Give the dogs some biscuits it might let you lick as well