PDA

View Full Version : Who's Bullying Bea?

yousoboo!
14-08-2009, 11:51 AM
she's great at those crocodile tears though!

But seriously I go away for a weeks holiday and alot has changed. The last HL show I saw was when freddie regressed to a child like state and was laughing at Lisa (last wednesday night I think).

But now everyone seems to not like Freddie and Lisa seems to have recruited a new right hand man in Bea.

From what I saw last night I want Freddie to stay just to see the look on the haters faces. It looks like Freddie has made some mistakes but the guy is only human.

Have I missed much?

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 11:54 AM
Only Bea's dramatic turn from being friends with Freddie, Marcus & Siavash and hating Lisa & David to being Lisas new bestest friend forever and ripping "Negative" Freddie to shreads at every oppurtunity!!

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 11:55 AM
BTW, was last night the first show you watched? You should try and watch Wednesdays H/Ls if you can to really see Bea laying into Freddie

yousoboo!
14-08-2009, 11:55 AM
yeah she seemed to give a great performance last night. And to think at one stage I thought she was just an intelligent bitch and I actually liked her as a BB HM.

albie
14-08-2009, 12:09 PM
Another Bea fan bites the truth bullet. Is there any left?

yousoboo!
14-08-2009, 12:12 PM
yep I got the whole Bea thing totally wrong. Apologies to all the forum members who warned me early on. :whistle:

kjago
14-08-2009, 12:30 PM
yep I was pulled in by the happy hippy persona aswell. Now she is nothing but a scheming manipulative rotten stinking bitch that really needs to shut the **** up. I feel sorry for Freddie being left in that house if Marcus goes tonight because he seems to be the only one defending him at the moment the rest of them are circling like wolves.