PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell is Freddie popular with the public and TiBB?!?!?!?

biglover
14-08-2009, 11:59 AM
He is soo annoying and a very crap housemate! he does nothing, Bea should be more popular as she actually entertains us!

Blink_Me
14-08-2009, 12:01 PM
Do you call moaning, bitching and being nasty to every housemate in there, entertaining?

yousoboo!
14-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Freddie has been at the centre of most storylines. Sure he made a mistake and got over confident but the guy is only human. He has the best BB10 journey in my opinion. Freddie to stay and cause the faces of Team Lisa to twist up with even more hate and anger.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 12:02 PM
Freddie rules :dance:

camaleon
14-08-2009, 12:03 PM
She doesn't entertain us she annoys us, that's why she shouldn't be in the house.
I liked it for a few days, but no longer

NettoSuperstar!
Because we hate the others more

MR.K!
Freddie is ****. Get the big headed twit out!

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by biglover
He is soo annoying and a very cr*p housemate! he does nothing, Bea should be more popular as she actually entertains us!

You need to watch it more IF you have to ask that question:rolleyes:

kittysnose
14-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by biglover
He is soo annoying and a very cr*p housemate! he does nothing, Bea should be more popular as she actually entertains us!

Because he is a genuinely nice guy. When people tell him off he takes it on the chin. He is fair. He is intelligent and interested in what goes on around him and is astute about people apart from Bea.He doesn't mind putting himself out there with the singing and all that. He is a generally happy person (or was before Bea) who is up for fun. He was maybe a little nasty about Noirin but I think that was because she had seemingly sociopathic tendencies and hurt people.

halfacrown
14-08-2009, 12:20 PM
The question should be, 'Why is Freddie so hated by some posters when he's so popular with the public and members of TIBB?'.

Freddie's back on top of the TIBB Favourite poll today (although I believe BB is still very open). Notwithstanding, you regularly see the posts saying he is hated by everyone and has lost his popularity. The hate posts reveal more about the hater than they do about Freddie.

King Gizzard
14-08-2009, 12:23 PM
he is a nice guy and isnt any of the things the HMs say he is. He is just a scapegoat so that every HM knows that there will only be a 1/how many Hm's chance they will go. Hes been unjustifyingly bullied the whole way through

Loukas
14-08-2009, 12:24 PM
Well i hate him :shocked:

:wink:

setanta
14-08-2009, 12:24 PM
I think we were blinded to his annoying characteristics because of the bullying he had to endure.

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Do you call moaning, bitching and being nasty to every housemate in there, entertaining? Thats what op said ...why is he popular ?

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by DoubleTrouble
Well i hate him :shocked:

:wink: Me too :thumbs:

shash
14-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by halfacrown
The question should be, 'Why is Freddie so hated by some posters when he's so popular with the public and members of TIBB?'.

Freddie's back on top of the TIBB Favourite poll today (although I believe BB is still very open). Notwithstanding, you regularly see the posts saying he is hated by everyone and has lost his popularity. The hate posts reveal more about the hater than they do about Freddie.

Very good point :thumbs: We are all entitled to our opinions and have our favourites, but a small number of people take things just a little too far (this is not referring to the OP btw :wink: ) and flood the forum with hate campaigns while having very little to say about their own favourites. I can only assume their favourites are so dull that they have to amuse themselves with hating others.
It is fascinating how we all see different things in different housemates.

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 12:27 PM
Because we want to annoy his haters duh!

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm having Dejavu...

Read through the threads over last few weeks to gain an understanding or watch the show and some LF to get a fair assessment of the HMs...

:colour::thumbs:

Blink_Me
14-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
Originally posted by Blink_Me
Do you call moaning, bitching and being nasty to every housemate in there, entertaining? Thats what op said ...why is he popular ?

I was talking about Bea there.

Shasown
14-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I havent had a favourite housemate that I followed with blinkered eyes back since having gay housemates was an option as opposed to a prerequisite with a set percentage to fill.

I have to say cant wait till Freddie gets out of the house and explains to some tabloid how he and Ravi invented the personae you see onscreen, the upper class twit who would deliberately goad the other housemates and then seem to the general public to be the bullied underdog.

Listen to all the Freddie lovers then deny liking him, keeping him in and all the scorn poured on anyone who says anything remotely against their hero. In fact when it does come we will simply hear, "he didnt fool me at all" from them

danda012
14-08-2009, 03:03 PM
He is both popular and unpopular on this site.

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ
Freddie rules :dance:

He does Vicky:dance: