PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell is Freddie popular with the public and TiBB?!?!?!?

biglover
14-08-2009, 12:00 PM
He is soo annoying and a very crap housemate! he does nothing, Bea should be more popular as she actually entertains us!

cassieparis
14-08-2009, 12:04 PM
:shrug::shrug::shrug:
beats me!

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 12:06 PM
Why have you posted this twice?

Shasown
14-08-2009, 12:07 PM
The Great British Public love the underdog and Freddie makes himself seem so.

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Hes more populare on here tbh, he got no cheers just boo's on bblb the other day and i cant see his crowd reaction been that good tonight maybe mixed boo's /cheers

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Maybe it is just because he isnt as unpopular as the folk in there who dont like him.

amygreen
14-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Define "crap" Biglover...

Freddie is delightfully eccentric, friendly - into group harmony, understanding. I realise some of his habits could be annoying (e.g. sex noises whilst eating). His conversations are a cut above the others (with the possible exception of Bea), i.e. he's intelligent. Needless to say I really like him; he's sincere.

ninjaboi
14-08-2009, 12:11 PM
Freddie is so annoying, a complete twit! (and i could say worse)

shash
14-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I genuinely am puzzled as to why people hate him, actually :puzzled: maybe he's just too different for some of the housemates, and inadequates that they are they feel threatened by him. He seems ok to me.

Striptease
14-08-2009, 12:13 PM
Ok give me 3 good reasons why he's annoying!
You don't know Freddie! Don't believe everything what the housemates says. They want you to believe it. I don't see how Freddie is annoying. It's just the way he is and you need to accept that and not hate him cos of how he is.

shash
14-08-2009, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Striptease
Ok give me 3 good reasons why he's annoying!
You don't know Freddie! Don't believe everything what the housemates says. They want you to believe it. I don't see how Freddie is annoying. It's just the way he is and you need to accept that and not hate him cos of how he is.

Precisely :thumbs: A nasty piece of work like Bea and buffoons like Charlie spreading lies about him through spite and insecurity does not mean that Freddie is guilty of anything they accuse him of. Wish people would open their eyes and take things as they are. If he is "annoying" then that hardly makes him unique in the house for that, there are far, far more annoying characters than him.

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Were a country who supports the rich! :spin:

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 12:18 PM
I suspect, because we have no live feed.

But from what ive seen of him, i love him :dazzler:

Blink_Me
14-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Freddie is the man.... as is Marcus. :banana:

28thapril
14-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by ninjaboi
Freddie is so annoying, a complete twit! (and i could say worse)

Well don't hold back tell us we're all so interested in what your op is please enlighten us :sleep:

Not

J-Rock
14-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Get bigl-over it (sorry couldn't resist)

and don't post two threads - pollutes the board. Thanks.

aremjay
14-08-2009, 12:43 PM
I don't think Freddie IS especially popular. I think its the other HMs (especially Bea and Lisa) who are so obnoxious and have bullied him, that make people (well me anyway) vote against them. If Freddie survives against these monsters then so much the better. IMHO. :thumbs2:

*mazedsalv**
14-08-2009, 12:44 PM
He has been a crucial part of the series.

RCW1945
14-08-2009, 12:51 PM
Amy, I agree with what you have said.
Here is another rather unusual POSSIBLE reason.
I think there might well be more old viewers and voters than is usually assumed (I have never seen any reliable figures).
These folk often have reduced hearing and consequently tend to like, on TV and radio, people who speak clearly enough to understand without a struggle.
For example, if I were to be persuaded that Charlie was a nice chap based on what he says, he would fail completely. This is not because of his accent (I used to live in the NE and adored Michelle Bass) but because he garbles all his words at a very rapid pace.

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 01:03 PM
I believe the reason to be because he has been MAJORLY unfairly treated from the start.
He's a little cooky and sometimes a bit creepy, but he's a real genuine character and has the best intentions.

The reasons for not liking Halfwit are pretty trivial.
'He goes hmmmmm too much' - So what? Can't hate someone for that.
'He's an attention seeker' - I believe to be false and if you believe this is true you're probably quite judgemental.

I think one of the main reasons he's hated is because he's popular. (:

davidalbert
14-08-2009, 01:04 PM
RCW1945....correct! ...some of us so-called OLDIES do value articulacy...........Charlie probably thinks articulacy is a lorry!

shash
14-08-2009, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by davidalbert
RCW1945....correct! ...some of us so-called OLDIES do value articulacy...........Charlie probably thinks articulacy is a lorry!

:laugh3::laugh2::thumbs:

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Bea has accurately described everything you need to know about Freddy. He is an annoying selfish little man.
Little Lord Fauntleroy who wants to be seen as helping everyone but really he is as aggressive and insulting as it gets.
A spoiled rich kid who thinks he is much more clever than he really is.

Bea is a nightmare and she also described Freddy and Marcus just exactly as they are, called them on it and was spot-on over and over on every point.

Bea is a nightmare but Freddy has deserved every bit of the horror he is receiving from her. Every bit of it fits him like a glove he asked for,
and,
He is just plain annoying in everything but his inappropriate moaning, his uncalled for sighs and stupid grins in the weirdest places, his horrible eating sounds and slurps, the look on his face, the way he talks and Freddy holds the dubious honour of having pulled one of the creepiest and most disturbing sicko moments in BB history:
"oh ahmmm... OH YEAAHHH LISA... mmm.. IM CUMMING ohhh mmmm"

What a sick little fukker he is and he deserves everything he gets this week from the Nightmare child.

aremjay
14-08-2009, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by RCW1945
Amy, I agree with what you have said.
Here is another rather unusual POSSIBLE reason.
I think there might well be more old viewers and voters than is usually assumed (I have never seen any reliable figures).
These folk often have reduced hearing and consequently tend to like, on TV and radio, people who speak clearly enough to understand without a struggle.
For example, if I were to be persuaded that Charlie was a nice chap based on what he says, he would fail completely. This is not because of his accent (I used to live in the NE and adored Michelle Bass) but because he garbles all his words at a very rapid pace.

I take your point but I'm not old and I havent been able to understand a word Charlies said (except ME) since the start.:sad:

biglover
14-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Im on team Lisa-Bea-David-Dogface-Charlie-Rodrigo! the rest can f-off!

Enid
14-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Entertainment value means **** all really. People forget that and are more concerned with keeping nice HMs in.

It's an exception with Bea though. She needs to die.

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 01:59 PM
I can't speak for anyone else, so I will give the reasons why I like him.

He showed that he was up for a luagh from the minute he went into the house by allowing his name to be changed by deed poll.

He was nominated every week by lisa etc, for the simple reason of being a bit 'posh', her words not mine.

Everytime he has tried to voice an opinion in the house he has been shouted down, Kris, Lisa, Bea, Charlie etc., have all done it.

No matter how badly he has been treated he has very very rarely stooped to their level and screamed and swore at them. (Bea being the execption)

In spite of all this and being constantly picked on at the minute by Bea and Charlie, he has still got the ability (along with Marcus) to make me laugh out loud.

I think those are good enough reasons to enjoy watching someone.

:xyxwave:

Marc
14-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by Enid
Entertainment value means **** all really. People forget that and are more concerned with keeping nice HMs in.

It's an exception with Bea though. She needs to die.

:laugh2: This is very true

Patrick
14-08-2009, 02:03 PM
Have you been under a rock for the past week?

Hes NOT Popular anymore, and he`ll find that out when he leaves to boos tonight

RCW1945
14-08-2009, 02:42 PM
PMC
have you been under a rock?
Look at the polls, look at the bookies' odds.
He is still remarkably popular in spite of all his sufferings.

28thapril
14-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Why have you posted this twice?

Posted twice because his fav is sophie and wants Freddie out because he's to much competition :thumbs: