PDA

View Full Version : Kenneth I bought a Roomba

Cybele
14-08-2009, 12:20 PM
Yeah. Charge it up and then turn it on.

But you were already shown not to really be Kenny, you know.

Prole
14-08-2009, 12:22 PM
Hope you get it going. Then you'll both suck.

KennethTong
14-08-2009, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Cybele

:shocked:

Who else could I be? I only know how to be Kenny Tong. This is most destressing.

KennethTong
14-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Prole
Hope you get it going. Then you'll both suck.

filthy language :xyxwave:

Rozartytype
14-08-2009, 12:25 PM
If you are the real Kenneth Tong....shouldn't your "people":laugh: be able to make it work????

Cybele
14-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by KennethTong

Who else could I be? I only know how to be Kenny Tong. This is most destressing.

Hmm... maybe some loser who likes to impersonate other people on a forum? How many accounts to you have here? Great hobby you have, by the way. Maybe you should take up macrame?

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 12:30 PM
:rolleyes: Why do people feel the need to do this?!

KennethTong
14-08-2009, 12:32 PM
cheer up guys. Was only a bit of lighthearted humour. You would think i had been slagging people off or something :rolleyes:

Cybele
14-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

Not sure. Inbreeding maybe?

I was on the thread when this guy showed up. Someone asked him to take a picture of himself with a piece of paper with the website on it for proof. That is how he got his avatar. A photoshop of the BB image of Kennet superimposed over a kitchen with a computer note on it. :rolleyes:

terryecosse
14-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by KennethTong

I would have thought with your supposed excellent education that you would be able to spell properly.

King Gizzard
14-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Same avatar as MargeryFan?

KennethTong
14-08-2009, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Nathan
Same avatar as MargeryFan?

LOL wasn't just me who noticed that then. Come on guys. Look at my old posts. All lighthearted humour directed at myself. I've not exactly been discreet about my true identity. However if people are finding it annoying I shall stop posting from this account. Please read old posts and try to see the funny side though.

Should I stay or should I go? :sad:

KennethTong
14-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by VickyJ

Not sure. Inbreeding maybe?

I was on the thread when this guy showed up. Someone asked him to take a picture of himself with a piece of paper with the website on it for proof. That is how he got his avatar. A photoshop of the BB image of Kennet superimposed over a kitchen with a computer note on it. :rolleyes:

lock him up! :shocked: