PDA

View Full Version : will freddie survive without Marcus

kjago
14-08-2009, 12:31 PM
Marcus seems to be the only one standing up for Freddie at the momemt, can Freddie cope if Marcus goes tonight. I think Marcus leaving will dramatically change that house as Marcus seems to be the only available Alpha Male figure. There just going to run amok.

InOne
14-08-2009, 12:32 PM
Bea, Charlie and Lisa will maul him.

kathypink
14-08-2009, 12:33 PM
That's exactly what I've been wondering. Siavash hasn't got it in him to stand up for Freddie. Perhaps Freddie can stand up for himself, it might make him stronger not to have Marcus there, who knows, only time will tell...........

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 12:34 PM
Freddie will be fine,I guess he is used to bullies,he will just mosey on along and he does have Siavash and Roddy he can talk to

minx36
He can do it with our support!

Zien
See what you mean. It will be a free for all manic lead up to the final week and I think a lot more tears will be spilt. Just think what will Bea do without Marcus bullying her 24/7 lol

kathypink
Originally posted by InOne

Perhaps this is a genuine reason to vote for evicting Freddie, to be kind to him.

Marcus can stick up for himself, no worries.

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Siavash

Zien
14-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Siavash

Siavash is almost a forgotten entrty this week.. thank god:thumbs:

Kazanne
Originally posted by kathypink

Perhaps this is a genuine reason to vote for evicting Freddie, to be kind to him.

LOL,Nice try:joker::joker:

dudeMAN
This is my only concern.
The housemates are very spiteful towards poor Freddie.
Marcus can handle it.
Siavash and Freddie do need to grow some balls so to speak..

kathypink
14-08-2009, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by kazanne

Oh, I wasn't trying to pull a fast one. I really can't decide who I want to go out of Marcus and Freddie. I hate having no one to route for.

Zien
14-08-2009, 12:41 PM

Oh, I wasn't trying to pull a fast one. I really can't decide who I want to go out of Marcus and Freddie. I hate having no one to route for.

Try routing for Charlie we need some supporters :thumbs:

InOne
14-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Zien

Try routing for Charlie we need some supporters :thumbs:

:nono:

camaleon
14-08-2009, 12:43 PM
That's exactly what I've been wondering. Siavash hasn't got it in him to stand up for Freddie. Perhaps Freddie can stand up for himself, it might make him stronger not to have Marcus there, who knows, only time will tell...........
Siavash doesn't get involved he wants to be in good books with everyone....
I am not sure how Freddie will cope ALONE, after so many evictions and so much ******

Zien
14-08-2009, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by camaleon
Siavash doesn't get involved he wants to be in good books with everyone....
I am not sure how Freddie will cope ALONE, after so many evictions and so much ******

Who cares how Freddie will cope - he's suppose to be a man for christ sake so let him sink or swim the slimmy litte t*rd

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 01:07 PM
He will be strong for his fans.:banana: