PDA

View Full Version : Bea gives Hippies a bad name

incywincy
14-08-2009, 12:44 PM
Bea initially described herself as a hippy

Well she has just brought the whole movement down

Peace and Love my arse, she has no idea, not a bloody clue.

Next week - noms, Freddie vs Bea - can't wait!!

InOne
14-08-2009, 12:47 PM
Where she is from is full of wanna be Hippies, I think it is just the latest fashion tbh.

ange7
14-08-2009, 12:48 PM
"Bea initially described herself as a hippy"
really?

incywincy
14-08-2009, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by ange7
really?

This is from the daily star when she moved into the house. I know the daily star isn't the best of papers, but it's all I can find on a quick search

Bea Hamill, 24, a recruitment consultant from Bristol, who is “bohemian and scatty”.

She joined a hippy cult when she was 17.

She has a partner, but believes in “free love”.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is from a Bebo page that is supposedly run by a friend of hers with her blessing

Expelled from an exclusive private school, Bea left home at 17 and moved into an old converted bus with a hippy cult.

Her proudest achievement is working as a care assistant, but her ideal job would be a stylist, sex therapist or a mum. She wanted to take part in Big Brother because it's the "biggest social experiment that has ever happened".

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=9643109897

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 12:58 PM
The ones I knew were doped up all the time, ever wore makeup, the only hair dye would be Henna (bright red). Vegetarians. Only spoke two words .. 'Wow' and ' man'...and most definitely would not go near fur. And they really would make love not war.

InOne
14-08-2009, 01:02 PM
Bea has a fur coat. So therefore not a hippy.

Chuckyegg
14-08-2009, 01:05 PM
people who describe themselves as hippies are not hippies.

what IS a hippy anyway?

a person who rejects established institutions and values and seeks spontaneity, direct personal relations expressing love, and expanded consciousness.

Bea is a young person - thats all

Nebi
14-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Bea gives a bad name to the human race.

setanta
14-08-2009, 01:06 PM
For the last time, the girl is not and never was a hippie.

ange7
14-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by incywincy
really?

This is from the daily star when she moved into the house. I know the daily star isn't the best of papers, but it's all I can find on a quick search

Bea Hamill, 24, a recruitment consultant from Bristol, who is “bohemian and scatty”.

This is from a Bebo page that is supposedly run by a friend of hers with her blessing

Expelled from an exclusive private school, Bea left home at 17 and moved into an old converted bus with a hippy cult.

Her proudest achievement is working as a care assistant, but her ideal job would be a stylist, sex therapist or a mum. She wanted to take part in Big Brother because it's the "biggest social experiment that has ever happened".

so that's a no then. She didn't discribe herself as a hippy .

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by incywincy
really?

so that's a no then. She didn't discribe herself as a hippy .

And interestingly .. NO mention of a Psychology degree. hmmm

TurtleSoup
14-08-2009, 01:20 PM
I think you'll find Charles Manson gave hippies a bad name a while before Bea was on the scene.