PDA

View Full Version : BB10 REALLY getting good!

elliebrew
14-08-2009, 12:48 PM
BB10 is picking up, after a lull i think it could be some of the best FINALE weeks in a long time.

Every episode is enjoyable, we have some of the best characters in there for years.

Its got the right balance of humour and scorn

Keep it up and we may very well see BB12

bigbrother10uk
14-08-2009, 12:49 PM
no, i dont think so

setanta
14-08-2009, 12:49 PM
This is a disastrous two to be up for eviction if you want that aggro and entertainment to continue.

DaniBoi
14-08-2009, 12:52 PM
It'll be the worst final weeks for some time.

Sophie, Rodrigo, Charlie, Lisa.

Quality entertainment. :rolleyes:

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 12:54 PM
Its got better since Noirin eviction i think

bigbrother10uk
14-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!
Its got better since Noirin eviction i think

since noirin's eviction,
i think it's gone downhill.

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 12:58 PM
Its been a great year

elliebrew
14-08-2009, 12:59 PM
Freddie NEEDS to go

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by elliebrew
Freddie NEEDS to go Oh yes !

RtooDee2
14-08-2009, 01:05 PM
This is just a blip.
Team Lisa will pick off the remaining big characters after tonights evection.
Siavash will be up next week along with whoever stays tonight.
The final week we'll have Charlie, Rod and Sophie.
:sleep::sleep::sleep:

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:13 PM
I think it's been great from the start.

I loved the whole Sree & Noirin saga, this stepped up a notch when Marcus started to join in, loved his whole diary room episode, when BB accused of his racist behaviour.

I thought Angel was entertaining in her own way

I loved the whole Marcus & Noirin too, again this stepped up when Siavash joined in.

I loved the introduction of the five new housemates when Karly was evicted. Watching Marcus curse Tom in every scene was great.

Then Bea's attack on David & Lisa, was interesting, now Bea against the three of them is fantastic viewing.

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by no1Joeno1
One of the most entertaining housemates have got to leave tonight. How is it getting good?

Because there will be 8 housemates left.

Tonight's eviction is only one housemate

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by DaniBoi
It'll be the worst final weeks for some time.

Sophie, Rodrigo, Charlie, Lisa.

Quality entertainment. :rolleyes:

You do understand that tonight's eviction is for just one housemates right ?

Leaving Freddie or Marcus & Bea, David, Siavash.

I don't understand why you've chose to omit the other housemates

mado
14-08-2009, 01:19 PM
i have enjoyed this years bb:elephant::dog::devil::colour::dance::hello::che er::banana:

BlackOrWhite
14-08-2009, 01:19 PM
Getting better? Are you sure you're watching the right show?

smellthecoffee
14-08-2009, 01:20 PM
It got worse this week when Bea really started to lay into Freddie and pull the faux victim routine, Charlie became #1 instigator and chief sh.. stirrer.

This is the first time this series where I haven't been able to stomach the HL show and I don't see that changing now

BB22
14-08-2009, 01:22 PM
I think this year's Big Brother has been fantastic. Lots of entertainment, and some great discussions on here.

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 01:24 PM
Without Marcus, Freddie and Siavash, the house will have no likeable characters.

I'm not saying they're all bad. But the ones that are not bad are boring.

BadBoyMcCoy
14-08-2009, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Visage

I loved the whole Sree & Noirin saga, this stepped up a notch when Marcus started to join in, loved his whole diary room episode, when BB accused of his racist behaviour.

I loved the whole Marcus & Noirin too, again this stepped up when Siavash joined in.

I loved the introduction of the five new housemates when Karly was evicted. Watching Marcus curse Tom in every scene was great.

Then Bea's attack on David & Lisa, was interesting, now Bea against the three of them is fantastic viewing.

Yea iv enjoyed it too, the sophia and saffia thing right at the start too

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by BadBoyMcCoy
Originally posted by Visage

Yea iv enjoyed it too, the sophia and saffia thing right at the start too

Yes, that's another one, I forgot about. That sums it up for me, so much has been fantastic viewing, that you forget about everything that's gone on :colour:

davidalbert
14-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I thought it was compulsive viewing a week ago..but NOW I feel emotionally drained......there is a kind of LULL....(please NOT another STORM!!) ....I dont enjoy watching all the fractiousness and verbal viciousness atall........I suppose some find it funny , I find much of it pointless....of course as Freddie pointed out amusingly about HIRA , this is the most 'ruthlessly competitive' BB in memory.........
they all want their AIR TIME........and Bea specially is making up for being a Newbie....
if Freddie does go tonight, I might actually breathe a sigh of relief!
For the moment though ,its vote vote marcus.......

if the fractiousness continues it could pull the last 3 weeks down to an all-time BB LOW.
hard to work out what the ruthlessly competitive want more..the TITLE..or the 100 GRAND. ??...or their moments in HEAT and STAR mag etc etc

videohead
14-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by elliebrew
BB10 is picking up, after a lull i think it could be some of the best FINALE weeks in a long time.

Every episode is enjoyable, we have some of the best characters in there for years.

Its got the right balance of humour and scorn

Keep it up and we may very well see BB12

Hear, hear. I found it most enjoyable from day 1.