PDA

View Full Version : Freddie is NOT cocky!

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 01:02 PM
He explianed why he thoguht he was staying in last nights highlights, and the reason was not cocky at all, and dull bea starts moaning about it to Lisa the slapper and David the oaky.... she forgot to mention his reason bitch!

So anyone who says hes cocky needs both there ears and eyes tested...... i know a great optation! :thumbs:

karezza
14-08-2009, 01:03 PM
He is just too honest - unlike his devious fellow housemates.

:love:

setanta
14-08-2009, 01:04 PM
There's far more examples of his slight cockiness. He does hold himself in very high regard- fairly obvious.

shash
I don't see where people get this image that he is cocky from (aside from the one occasion he let himself down with Lisa) I think he is highly analytical and applies cold logic to some of his statements and they are misinterpreted as cockiness. None of his actions nor his body language suggest an ounce of arrogance.
Besides, when he said that to Bea, it was her that goaded it out of him. She asked who he thought would go.

NettoSuperstar!
Yeh I think he honestly has just weighed it up that way looking at the evidence but doesnt realise that you shouldnt say these things out loud lol

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 01:06 PM
They don't think logically. They are all there because they think they can win. They must therefore all think they are staying, so how dare they get arsey when someone is honest enough to speak the obvious!!!
:mad::mad::mad:

Hello Moses :-) :xyxwave:

Lolandting
14-08-2009, 01:07 PM
I agree but the way he comes across i think that the public are going to kick him out
Ow and freddie should stay in on the fact that when he is angry his head looks like it is going to expload :joker:

karezza
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!
Yeh I think he honestly has just weighed it up that way looking at the evidence but doesnt realise that you shouldnt say these things out loud lol

The other housemates are too shrewd to say such as thing.

NettoSuperstar!
Originally posted by karezza

exactly

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Freddie is'nt cocky at all.:hug:

shash
I think Tom told them an awful lot more about public perception and housemates' popularity than we were ever shown. It became apparent this week that he told them Freddie was the favourite.
It is one of the reasons why I do not like the later addition of new housemates.

iamonfire
I agree, he's not cocky - he's got licence to be cocky in my book though - after the first few weeks of Lisa, Carly and Chris being so nasty, why not have a bit of self esteem showing on the surface when they're evicted over him - he's not like that usually and ok, it did look a bit gloaty when he was rubbing it in lisa's face, but he's far from being cocky.

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 01:11 PM
I'm so glad you guys can see this too.

NettoSuperstar!
Originally posted by shash
I think Tom told them an awful lot more about public perception and housemates' popularity than we were ever shown. It became apparent this week that he told them Freddie was the favourite.
It is one of the reasons why I do not like the later addition of new housemates.

Yeh I know dont like how they didnt show us that or that it went unpunished! Remember when that guy (Cant remember his name) told HMs about England losing the world cup in BB3. It was such a big deal and he got punished for it. The HMs have been tipped off about loads of stuff which has affected their behaviour and nothing!

ange7
Originally posted by karezza

Hms having emotional intelligence and maturity means they are "shrewd"? and what?...game players?

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by setanta
There's far more examples of his slight cockiness. He does hold himself in very high regard- fairly obvious.

can you tell us some?

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Daffodil
They don't think logically. They are all there because they think they can win. They must therefore all think they are staying, so how dare they get arsey when someone is honest enough to speak the obvious!!!

hello :xyxwave: daffodil, looking forward for toinght? WHo you think is going?

BlackOrWhite
14-08-2009, 01:15 PM
He's very cocky, he was saying "I'm 100% certain that Marcus will go", that's cocky. He's somehow conviced himself that he's now immune from leaving that house.

WOMBAI
14-08-2009, 01:23 PM
Just because Freddie has been bullied in the house - does not make him perfect or free from personality flaws! He does have a very high opinion of himself and overestimates his abilities!

He is very emotionally demanding - and a difficult person to live with!

I would challenge the ability of those who 'tolerate' his emotional dramas on the outside of the house to do the same if they were inside the house!

Daffodil
14-08-2009, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
Originally posted by Daffodil

hello :xyxwave: daffodil, looking forward for toinght? WHo you think is going?

Yep I am. I will be at work though, so can't come on here til the morning. To be honest I don't want either of the Musketeers to go. It is very unfair. But for the reasons that Freddie gave ie That Marcus wants to go, I reckon Marcus should go. It will also be a small victory for good (Freddie) over evil (Bea, Lisa).

setanta
14-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by kazanne

can you tell us some?

From the very start he's always had a high opinion of himself, which he revealed on a number of occassions within the diary room, where he always felt that he'd last a very long time becuz the public would love him. That's a bit too self assured for my liking.

Also, he constantly thought that people fancied him in the house. He suggested that Angel and Bea wanted him, along with subtle hints of obvious chemistry between himself and Charlie. There's arrogance involved in these presumptions.

And then of course there's been the last 2 weeks or so, where his cockiness has really revealed itself on a number of occassions.

Hey, I'm not saying it's bad to be cocky; just don't think it's right to clasify him as a humble young man when it's obviously not the case. They're all on Big Brother.... course they're up their own arses.

mangasatsuma
14-08-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by BlackOrWhite
He's very cocky, he was saying "I'm 100% certain that Marcus will go", that's cocky. He's somehow conviced himself that he's now immune from leaving that house.

I think he did so to wind up Bea (& Lisa etc.)...he doesn't care if he looks cocky.

mcka
14-08-2009, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by ImDrunkerThenMoses
He explianed why he thoguht he was staying in last nights highlights, and the reason was not cocky at all, and dull bea starts moaning about it to Lisa the slapper and David the oaky.... she forgot to mention his reason bitch!

So anyone who says hes cocky needs both there ears and eyes tested...... i know a great optation! :thumbs:

She was the one that ASKED him how he was feeling about the eviction, he told her his thoughts, then when he asked her how she felt about it she said I don't know I hadn't thought about it really...... Then WHY ASK? :tongue:

Then bitched to the others about how cocky he was...

:conf2:

ange7
14-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by kazanne

can you tell us some?
lol there are 3 examples per episode

thelionspet
14-08-2009, 01:44 PM
He IS a cocky so and so. He explained alright, but it doesn't get away from the fact that is a cocky little s***

Marzy
14-08-2009, 01:48 PM
Freddie says he will be fine if he goes, but would rather stay.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/a171484/freddie-im-happy-to-go-this-evening.html

I want Freddie to stay!!:thumbs:

davidalbert
14-08-2009, 01:49 PM
..whats wrong with a bit of cockiness now and again? te he..plus he does have a nice bum...same as Kris! te he :hugesmile:

yousoboo!
14-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Freddie's good points outweigh his bad points. imo.

Josy
14-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by yousoboo!

:wavey:yousoboo were have you been hiding :shrug:

yousoboo!
14-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by josycee

been in NYC for 10 days! :spin2:

How's it going?

Josy
14-08-2009, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by josycee

been in NYC for 10 days! :spin2:

How's it going?

i hope you had a good time.

Im doing great and its good to see you back :kiss:

Tigglet
14-08-2009, 09:11 PM
I don't think he's doing himself any favours, but then again I'd probably be cocky if I'd survived that many evictions even when the rest of the house hated me!