PDA

View Full Version : Moan, Moan, Bloody Moan !

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:31 PM
What is it this week with some of the members on here.

Ever since it's been confirmed Freddie & Marcus are up for eviction, it's been nothing but moans from some members.

If Freddie goes tonight, are they suggesting Siavash & Marcus will not be entertaining any more ?

If Marcus goes tonight, are they suggesting Siavash & Freddie will not be entertaining any more ?

If either of those too questioned were a reality, then it doesn't say much for Siavash and whoever survives tonight, does it ?

Come on guys get a grip, it's a reality game show. The concept hasn't changed since the first series, each week nominations happen, the public join in and Whoosh !!! a housemate is evicted.

When Sree left there were some on here saying it was the end of BB. Same was said for Noirin, and so on. Guess what guys the show is still standing and producing some awesome highlight shows.

Any fan of BB over the years knows the biggest egos on BB usually go before the final week, it's not like this is all of a sudden brand new.

Another point on here is, that if you like one of the least favourite housemates, you're deemed as thick. I'll never understand that one.:shrug:

Talk about been negative :tongue:

Have a bitch about the ones you don't like, have a laugh at some of those you do like. Just don't start beating yourself up and thinking the worst every time.

Come on we all love a good bit of banter:hello:

There is another way of looking at this. Speak with your eyes and stop watching the show.
:whistle:

InOne
14-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Siavash is becoming far less entertaining tbh.

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 01:34 PM
siavash just blends into the wallpaper he's almost as boring as Team Dumb (Lisa and David) you hardly ever see him on the live feed or the highlights show unless he's specifically involved in a task

kathypink
14-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Originally posted by Visage

Ever since it's been confirmed Freddie & Marcus are up for eviction, it's been nothing but moans from some members.

If Freddie goes tonight, are they suggesting Siavash & Marcus will not be entertaining any more ?

If Marcus goes tonight, are they suggesting Siavash & Freddie will not be entertaining any more ?

If either of those too questioned were a reality, then it doesn't say much for Siavash and whoever survives tonight, does it ?

Come on guys get a grip, it's a reality game show. The concept hasn't changed since the first series, each week nominations happen, the public join in and Whoosh !!! a housemate is evicted.

When Sree left there were some on here saying it was the end of BB. Same was said for Noirin, and so on. Guess what guys the show is still standing and producing some awesome highlight shows.

Any fan of BB over the years knows the biggest egos on BB usually go before the final week, it's not like this is all of a sudden brand new.

Another point on here is, that if you like one of the least favourite housemates, you're deemed as thick. I'll never understand that one.:shrug:

Have a bitch about the ones you don't like, have a laugh at some of those you do like. Just don't start beating yourself up and thinking the worst every time.

There is another way of looking at this. Speak with your eyes and stop watching the show.

Well said!

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:36 PM
Yes, I agree Siavash is seen as a low profile these days. Perhaps after tonight's eviction, he may come back out of his shell

kathypink
14-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by eggdavid
siavash just blends into the wallpaper he's almost as boring as Team Dumb (Lisa and David) you hardly ever see him on the live feed or the highlights show unless he's specifically involved in a task

But it's all down to the editing.......

Chantel
14-08-2009, 01:37 PM
Yes, I agree Siavash is seen as a low profile these days. Perhaps after tonight's eviction, he may come back out of his shell

I hope so, i miss the old Siavash

Zien
14-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by kathypink

Well said! I sedcond that!!

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 01:39 PM
I don't moan! I said once that I will be disappointed when either freddie or Marcus goes!

Usually I try and be light hearted about my posts about anyone!

:tongue:

Josy
14-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Stop being negative.

:joker:

bananarama
14-08-2009, 01:40 PM
I bet the OP feels a lot better now he has got that off his chest.......:laugh: Can't argue with the sentiment though..........All valid and true observations....

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:41 PM
There's not long now till the end, so we should get what we can out of the show whilst it's still there.

I'll certainly be feeling lost a little bit when it's finally over.

I've lost some favorites over the last few weeks, and there's a few in there I would love to go, but what I don't wanna be doing is feeling miserable about some of the results.

Embrace it while we can I say:cheer2:

IsleOfWeather
14-08-2009, 01:42 PM
"Big Brother is not just about Freddie, Marcus & Siavash"

but take them out of the show and what have you got?

a very long and very bad episode of Hollyoaks

mangasatsuma
14-08-2009, 02:33 PM
a very long and very bad episode of Hollyoaks [/quote]

:joker:

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by mangasatsuma
a very long and very bad episode of Hollyoaks

:joker: [/quote]

:kiss: Glad someone spotteed that!

WOMBAI
14-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by eggdavid

Siavash could never just blend into the wallpaper! Far too sexy and interesting a housemate for that!

I think the house would be a lot more interesting without Marcus dominating it with all his silly, childish pranks and attempts to appear 'tough'! Some may find that entertaining - but equally, a lot don't!

Siavash provides very nice eye candy for the ladies thank you!

Much more entertaining!