PDA

View Full Version : Whatever the result tonight...........

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 01:40 PM
Atleast we're going to have probably the best eviction night/interview yet!!! After last weeks bore-fest (sorry Hira!!) I for one am really looking forward to tonights eviction, though I would rather we wouldn't have to lose either of the nominees! My bottle of vino is chilling ready for tonight :wink:

InOne
14-08-2009, 01:41 PM
:cheer:

Lockie
14-08-2009, 01:41 PM
I hope Bea ****s off in the next 7 hours or so, so neither can leave.

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by Lockie
I hope Bea ***** off in the next 7 hours or so, so neither can leave. :thumbs:

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 01:44 PM
I hope Bea ***** off in the next 7 hours or so, so neither can leave.

Nice thought but they still wouldn't cancel the eviction cos she's not up :sad: And anyway I would feel robbed if she just sneaked out the back door. I want to see her ******ed out and grilled by Davina & Co!!

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Atleast we're going to have probably the best eviction night/interview yet!!! After last weeks bore-fest (sorry Hira!!) I for one am really looking forward to tonights eviction, though I would rather we wouldn't have to lose either of the nominees! My bottle of vino is chilling ready for tonight :wink:

Absolutely, I failed to look at it this way.

If ever there was a chance of an extended interview, I would hope it be on tonight's show.

ILoveTRW
14-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Noirin will always hold that title

Dolphin-and-Whale
14-08-2009, 01:47 PM
I hope Marcus doesn't get grilled by those Big Mouth idiots

Cybele
14-08-2009, 01:48 PM
I'm going to miss the eviction tonight. :conf2: Thank heavens for Sky+!

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by ILoveMoney
Noirin will always hold that title

Noirins eviction was definately the best so far! Bea implied that everyone was going to hate her on the day of her eviction, Karmas coming back to bite her big time!!!

Visage
14-08-2009, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by LethalDealer

I hope hr does, & then I hope he replies in his usual manner ultimately owning them :wink:

One this is for sure, he won't take any ****:colour:

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 01:51 PM

Well, his argument with Bea last night should give him a popularity boost with them cos Bea is despised

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 01:51 PM
If it is Marcus who goes, I don't know if I could watch his interview! I adore him but the squirm factor could get too much for me! Could be brilliant though, depending on who the guests are!

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::t humbs::thumbs::thumbs:

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 01:52 PM
Whatever the result tonight............the house will be losing one of its greats.

BB22
14-08-2009, 01:53 PM

I get the impression that Marcus is a character more than happy to fight his corner. :thumbs2:

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
If it is Marcus who goes, I don't know if I could watch his interview! I adore him but the squirm factor could get too much for me! Could be brilliant though, depending on who the guests are!

He was great HM though, love him or hate him and he should be congratulated for that.

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 01:55 PM
In theory Marcus should be highly entertaining when he comes out to Boos and is then thoroughly 'punked' by the panel and later when audience members laugh at him,
but,
truth is - they have been surprisingly kind, mostly unbiased and fairly civil with even the most despised HMs and I really can't see them making any special effort for Marcus,
and,
He is really likely to disappoint because he can sulk and if it gets too hot he will play his "I dont give fukk what anyone thinks" defense mechanism which really is a 'showstopper'.

Freddy though - oh that would be the eviction night to watch for sure!
He has really been a big storyline, has had the love-interest turned nightmare scenario,
and,
Freddy will hugely engage and retort and fight and get emotional and have plenty to say.

I would love to see an entertaining Marcus eviction with the whole 'look on his face' at the boos and the satisfaction of seeing him get shown up and put in his place etc etc,
but,
I just expect a surprisingly dull one and mainly thanks to Marcus predictable 'protection' acts.
Gives booing crowd the fake "bahhh.. bring it on I dont care" arm gestures,
Makes it clear over and over he WANTED to leave and everyone knows and he even told the he wanted to go,
When pressed or embarrassed gives the 'I dont give damn wot you say' stupid act.

But yeah.. Freddy would be one to watch evicted for sure!!

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by ElProximo
In theory Marcus should be highly entertaining when he comes out to Boos and is then thoroughly 'punked' by the panel and later when audience members laugh at him,
but,
truth is - they have been surprisingly kind, mostly unbiased and fairly civil with even the most despised HMs and I really can't see them making any special effort for Marcus,
and,
He is really likely to disappoint because he can sulk and if it gets too hot he will play his "I dont give fukk what anyone thinks" defense mechanism which really is a 'showstopper'.

Freddy though - oh that would be the eviction night to watch for sure!
He has really been a big storyline, has had the love-interest turned nightmare scenario,
and,
Freddy will hugely engage and retort and fight and get emotional and have plenty to say.

I would love to see an entertaining Marcus eviction with the whole 'look on his face' at the boos and the satisfaction of seeing him get shown up and put in his place etc etc,
but,
I just expect a surprisingly dull one and mainly thanks to Marcus predictable 'protection' acts.
Gives booing crowd the fake "bahhh.. bring it on I dont care" arm gestures,
Makes it clear over and over he WANTED to leave and everyone knows and he even told the he wanted to go,
When pressed or embarrassed gives the 'I dont give damn wot you say' stupid act.

But yeah.. Freddy would be one to watch evicted for sure!!

But Marcus doesn't deserve to be hated, Why though?? Yeah, he's a big baby sometimes. Yeah, he may have stretched the truth on things to make himself sound cool and hard. But he wasn't nasty to anyone really. He wasn't a fake or a bully. He was an entertaining HM

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by BB22

I get the impression that Marcus is a character more than happy to fight his corner. :thumbs2:

Where and why did you ever get that impression?

Was it how he wrapped himself in duvet and moped and hid when things got too confrontational?

Was it when he turned all meek and 'yes ma'am' and 'sorry ma'am' when Bea would take it to him?

Was it how he would scurry off when challenged, find people who weren't involved and then badmouth his opponents behind their backs?

Or did you get that impression because he sometimes 'says' and 'talks as if' he is courageous and will fight for his corner if need be?

Because I never see it in his actions so I wondered where you got that impression from?

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo
Originally posted by bansheewails

He was great HM though, love him or hate him and he should be congratulated for that.

I adore him so much I think I will :bawling: if he goes! But he does have the ability to make me cringe too! Don't know why there is Marcus Hate! :shrug:

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 02:06 PM

it wouldn't affect the eviction coz she's not nominated

Patrick
14-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Freddies Interview should be good as long as he dosent say..
"Yeah..hmmm..oooh"

Marcus interview can wait until the final:thumbs:

Patrick
14-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Freddies Interview should be good as long as he dosent say..
"Yeah..hmmm..oooh"

Marcus interview can wait until the final:thumbs:

flutterball
14-08-2009, 02:09 PM

I so wish that would come true..but would also love to see her walk the walk of shame amidst the boo's and get the GRILLING (and possibly a slap) that she deserves on national TV.