PDA

View Full Version : Marcus and his 'New Improved' Publicity Photo...

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Some of you remember I requested this Publicity Photo Prank and sure enough they went through with it.
Allowing Marcus an hour to take a new photo for himself and of course they went through all the photos and selected the worst of the worst.
Now Marcus has that new and horrific photo as his official publicity shot instead of the old one.
Maybe even the cruelest prank yet,
but,
I have to say its something of a wasted opportunity should Marcus go tonight. Obviously the comedy gold is letting him stew about how many people are seeing him as he is 'through the photo'.
I am going to suppose they already revealed the prank to him and convinced him the 'bloated face - cross eyed' photo is now in use and public,
but,
Its only a few hours and doesn't really get the golden benefit of him boiling on it for a few days.
If they haven't told him and are just going to put it up on the background on BM then it almost means nothing as they usually do put a silly or odd photo up.

Anyways,
Predictions on his reaction?
I'm thinking it only really works if he stays another week and can let it set in.
In fact he might assume they are bluffing and there is no way they changed all the photos anyways.
(It was same old one last checking their website).

IsleOfWeather
14-08-2009, 01:46 PM
your lisa pictures make me feel sick:yuk:

ElProximo
14-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather
your lisa pictures make me feel sick:yuk:

I wish I could find a copy of Marcus new Publicity Photo online but I'm just supposing most saw it on BBLB.
It appears he was 'exasperated' and had puffy cheeks and his eyes are crossed heh.
It is pretty bad.

I'm guessing they revealed it to him today (or later) so it can be a bit on the Daily episode.
They might get a great reaction out of him considering he fell apart into a massive cry-baby breakdown and near tantrum just seconds after seeing his previous photo,
but,
I dunno.. I still think the value is in the time he spends letting it gnaw at him.
So really.. if he does stay another week that will be a much bigger payoff.

Not surprisingly, the new photo he actually did choose to replace his old one has him looking 'even tougher' and he is really furrowing his brow hard and being really tough grrrr.