PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody feel it's worth writing to Channel 4 and asking Marcus to be put back in if he's evicted?

HelenKirby
14-08-2009, 01:51 PM
I think it's very doubtful but wouldn't it be good if it was a fake eviction and he got put into another house with one of the old housemates? That would be brilliant.

I just wondered if enough of us wrote to them and asked him to go back in, whether they might consider it. No one has been put back in as yet and each year they always do it normally.

What does everyone else think?

Josy
14-08-2009, 01:54 PM
I dont want any of them to go tonight, but i also dont think a housemate should ever go back in after being evicted.

BB22
14-08-2009, 01:54 PM
I don't think it is right to put an evicted Housemate back in the House under any circumstances.

WOMBAI
14-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by HelenKirby
I think it's very doubtful but wouldn't it be good if it was a fake eviction and he got put into another house with one of the old housemates? That would be brilliant.

I just wondered if enough of us wrote to them and asked him to go back in, whether they might consider it. No one has been put back in as yet and each year they always do it normally.

Oh how ridiculous! There are also a lot of people who don't like Marcus and would be extremely annoyed to waste their money voting to get him out - only for him to be put back in - I for one would want my money back!

That would be showing favouritism to one group of fans - not the way to go!

bananarama
14-08-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by HelenKirby

And what do you think people who have spent money voting him out would think of that......Really......Really......

Ch4 would be in breach of the ofcom broadcasting code by taking money under false pretences and would be fined many many thousands of pounds if complaints were upheld.

Enid
14-08-2009, 02:06 PM
FÚCK THE SYSTEM!

peacemaker
14-08-2009, 02:09 PM
C4 & BB have done it before, putting an ex housemate back in i.e nikki

bananarama
14-08-2009, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Enid
FÚCK THE SYSTEM!

That's not allowed in the broadcasting code or at least it's not allowed to be shown.......:bigsmile:

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by peacemaker

That's right,that is why I never vote now

kisywisy
NO WAY!! that's laughing in the face of everyone that spent their money on voting. if he goes then people should respect the fact that he was voted out. there would be an outcry if he was put back in and every voter's money would need to be refunded. bb doesn't need that kind of negative publicity just now

bananarama

After a gap of several week and that caused a great deal of controversy..........

WOMBAI

From memory - I don't believe that was permanent - it was only on a very temporary basis wasn't it!

bananarama
14-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

From memory - I don't believe that was permanent - it was only on a very temporary basis wasn't it!

No it was permanent until she was evicted.......But a few weeks past before she was actually voted back in.......