PDA

View Full Version : IF Freddie is 'not' evicted..

flutterball
14-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Do you think Beas attitude towards him would drastically change??

I have a *huge* feeling - shes going to butter him up again.

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 02:03 PM
no if marcus isn't there she will continue to harass him and make him miserable the dark horse is the only one who will stand up to her and tell it like it is freddie will crumble without his support

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 02:04 PM
I think you under estimate Freddie a lot,he wont crumble,he'll be fine,I think he is well used to not being accepted

flutterball
14-08-2009, 02:10 PM
He wouldnt crumble at all - he put off Lisa for the the first few weeks so well. He just would not care..but Im more interested in what Bea would 'try' to do.

BJ
14-08-2009, 02:39 PM
It'll be interesting to see. I don't think Freddie will fall for her friendly act again

Beastie
14-08-2009, 02:41 PM
beas either going to be nice to freddie again.. or the whole house will turn against him :(:( i hope not!!

i think rodrigo is being nice to freddie though! and siavash will be fine with him!!

but the others.. WATCH OUT

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
I think you under estimate Freddie a lot,he wont crumble,he'll be fine,I think he is well used to not being accepted
What was the whole panic attack situation then Freddie not crumbling

zukhov
14-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Bea will guess that he will be nominated next week if he survives. So I don't think she will see any advantage in getting back in with him, even if he was stupid enough to let her.

I predict a very false show of peacemaking, instigated with great drama by Bea followed by vicious backstabbing.

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!

he knows what Bea is like now,so he will be fine:pat:

camaleon
14-08-2009, 02:52 PM

I don't think he is well at all, he tries to cope as much as he can on the surface... inside I think he is really bad, that's why he is very vulnerable..

Marc
14-08-2009, 02:53 PM
I definately think she's change her mind about things with Freddie.. she's so fickle

Taijitu
14-08-2009, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by SPIDERPIG!

he knows what Bea is like now,so he will be fine:pat:

Dont know I think he has been in a state of shock at how she has turned on him. So far when they clash he has rarely been able to finish a sentence. Marcus is far more of a match while Freddie could just become more and more defensive which will make him say even more cocky statements and give folk reason to dislike him.