PDA

View Full Version : Lets face it, the winners are one of these Sophie, Rodrigo or Charlie

google
14-08-2009, 02:23 PM
I think one of these dummies will win. Who do think will win?

MR.K!
14-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Sophie and Rodrigo are likely to win, i dont think people buy into Charlies front he puts on.

TheGoodz
14-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Why sophie? the most boring person ever.

Marcus to win ;)

ange7
14-08-2009, 02:26 PM
there's no real stand out yet. Freddie was miles ahead when he was being picked on be Lisa and her mates but it's all pretty even nowadays isn't it.

google
14-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by ange7
there's no real stand out yet. Freddie was miles ahead when he was being picked on be Lisa and her mates but it's all pretty even nowadays isn't it.

Agree it all depends on how b.b decide to edit hms from now on.

Caramel77
14-08-2009, 02:33 PM
I hope that none of them win and if one of them has to, it had better not be slimy charlie!

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 02:34 PM
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNooooooooooooooooooo, give me some hope! Don't say things like that, my heart will break!

:shocked:

Jords
14-08-2009, 02:40 PM
It wont be Charlie, people are seeing he is fake and 2 faced. I say its between Sophie, Roddy and Siavash and perhaps Freddie if he stays. :hugesmile:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 02:42 PM
Sophie or Rod ,yes ,but I doubt Charlie can win

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by -BB~Jordan-
It wont be Charlie, people are seeing he is fake and 2 faced. I say its between Sophie, Roddy and Siavash and perhaps Freddie if he stays. :hugesmile: Ive got more chance of winning than Freddie

camaleon
14-08-2009, 02:44 PM

With Bea they managed to get rid of him...

Zien
14-08-2009, 02:45 PM
No competition at al _ Carlie will win hands down

RCW1945
14-08-2009, 02:45 PM
Let's face it, google, your statement is quite illogical.

Jords
14-08-2009, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
It wont be Charlie, people are seeing he is fake and 2 faced. I say its between Sophie, Roddy and Siavash and perhaps Freddie if he stays. :hugesmile: Ive got more chance of winning than Freddie

No you see what I think, if Freddie manages to survive any further evictions if he stays after tonight, and gets to the final where it becomes vote to save, he does have a chance. According to the polls he is still very popular, but also quite disliked, its about 65% like him 35% dont. We will just have to wait and see. :laugh:

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 02:57 PM
If Sophie, Rodrigo or Charlie win then it's a big big epic fail. The producers should do something about it so the crappy characters don't win.

Lee.
14-08-2009, 02:59 PM
I want Siavash to win and I do think he has quite a good chance of doing so.

I think Charlie has blown his chances now and I am still baffled as to a)why Dogface was there in the first place b)why she is still there and c)why people think she has a chance of winning.

Hand on heart, I cannot think of one instance in the last 10 weeks where she has entertained me even slightly. In my opinion, she is one of the worst housemates ever to have been in the house and I will be disgusted if she wins!

I feel kind of indifferent towards odrigo.. He certainly has had his moments but to me he still is not a winner..

InOne
14-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Would not mind Rodrigo getting the win, but would hate if Charlie or Sophie got it. The winner should be Marcus or Freddie.

Patricia4
14-08-2009, 03:02 PM
I hope Charlie goes out soon.

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by camaleon

With Bea they managed to get rid of him...
poor freddie

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:04 PM
I think Siavash Rodrigo or Sophie more likely.

Happigail
14-08-2009, 03:07 PM
I want the Vash to win.

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by happyland
I think Charlie has blown his chances now and I am still baffled as to a)why Dogface was there in the first place b)why she is still there and c)why people think she has a chance of winning.

Hand on heart, I cannot think of one instance in the last 10 weeks where she has entertained me even slightly. In my opinion, she is one of the worst housemates ever to have been in the house and I will be disgusted if she wins!

Sophie is funny when she is drunk. Kind of a snooze-fest when she isn't though.

Thankfully it seems like most people have seen through Charlie now. His biggest chance to win would be if it was him and Freddie in the last 2, then the Freddie haters would vote for Charlie regardless of the fact that he is a 'orrible little snake.

Ive got more chance of winning than Freddie

When are you going in the house? You kind of sound a bit cocky though by saying you think you'll win over someone else.

Entervoice
14-08-2009, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by google
I think one of these dummies will win. Who do think will win? Sophie but Rod is not a dummie

danda012
14-08-2009, 03:16 PM
One of the 3 musketeers will be in the final. (after all they have to face one of team dull in the last nominations week and they will be likely to go)

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by InOne
Would not mind Rodrigo getting the win, but would hate if Charlie or Sophie got it. The winner should be Marcus or Freddie.

Is your avatar TED BUNDY?

BB22
14-08-2009, 03:19 PM
I still think Siavash has a very good chance of winning. I very much doubt Charlie will win now; I think his chance has gone.

Lee.
14-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by CaPPa

Sophie is funny when she is drunk. Kind of a snooze-fest when she isn't though.

Thankfully it seems like most people have seen through Charlie now. His biggest chance to win would be if it was him and Freddie in the last 2, then the Freddie haters would vote for Charlie regardless of the fact that he is a 'orrible little snake.

Ive got more chance of winning than Freddie

When are you going in the house? You kind of sound a bit cocky though by saying you think you'll win over someone else.

IMO Sophie has never actually been drunk in the house; I think it is all an act. I mean who can be that drunk after a couple of cans?

If she is drunk, I don't know why people find her funny either. I just find her annoying/boring.

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:21 PM

No you see what I think, if Freddie manages to survive any further evictions if he stays after tonight, and gets to the final where it becomes vote to save, he does have a chance. According to the polls he is still very popular, but also quite disliked, its about 65% like him 35% dont. We will just have to wait and see. :laugh: IF he styas tonights hes gone next week, do the sums itis him and Siavash up ,he will not win over Siavash IMO

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BB22
I still think Siavash has a very good chance of winning. I very much doubt Charlie will win now; I think his chance has gone. me too

danda012
14-08-2009, 03:22 PM

No you see what I think, if Freddie manages to survive any further evictions if he stays after tonight, and gets to the final where it becomes vote to save, he does have a chance. According to the polls he is still very popular, but also quite disliked, its about 65% like him 35% dont. We will just have to wait and see. :laugh: IF he styas tonights hes gone next week, do the sums itis him and Siavash up ,he will not win over Siavash IMO

All depends on if any of the housemates decide to take a shot and take down and expose Queen Bea. The most likely next week is Siavash V Freddie/Marcus.

Oooo_get_her
14-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Of the group that is left (after Marcus goes tonight - I'm resigned to that) I think Siavash and Freddie are the only winners that wouldn't make me feel a bit sick.

I couldn't bear David to win - the man is a human slug.
I couldn't bear Lisa to win - she is vile.
I couldn't bear Bea to win - for the fake tears and cry-ie voice alone - and so much more.
I couldn't bear Charlie to win cos he's a fake t1t - he's one of those people that say whatever they think the person listening wants to hear (cept when he's talking to Freddie)
I couldn't bear Sophie to win because she is too dim.
I couldn't bear Rodrigo to win cos he annoys the living sheeeeeet out of me with the 'No, I'm serious' monkey boll1x.

If by some miracle the dark horse survives tonight I think he has a real chance of winning - in which case Freddie and Siavash can kiss my white, Irish @ss, but otherwise either of them is fine with me.

jean51
14-08-2009, 03:24 PM
sophie to win for me! she gets drunk thru lack of food thaey have been on basic rations! she is funny and the best. rodders 2nd i like him to! :laugh2:

google
14-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by dudeMAN
If Sophie, Rodrigo or Charlie win then it's a big big epic fail. The producers should do something about it so the crappy characters don't win.

Agree

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by danda012

All depends on if any of the housemates decide to take a shot and take down and expose Queen Bea. The most likely next week is Siavash V Freddie/Marcus. Lisa,David,Charlie,Rod Sophie will not vote Bea ,they will vote the group who have moved away from them : Siavash Freddie/Mucus ,these 3 have not been very savvy moving into their own little group in the last couple of weeks ,they are outnumbered

danda012
14-08-2009, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by dudeMAN

Maybe actually showing them for what they are might be a start. From what i heard from live feed viewers, they have manipulated the highlights to ensure their favourite Charlie doesn't look really bad.

google
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM
I want Siavash to win and I do think he has quite a good chance of doing so.

I feel kind of indifferent towards odrigo.. He certainly has had his moments but to me he still is not a winner..

Yeah totally agree about Sophie she has done nothing to win apart from sit on the fence.

danda012
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by danda012

All depends on if any of the housemates decide to take a shot and take down and expose Queen Bea. The most likely next week is Siavash V Freddie/Marcus. Lisa,David,Charlie,Rod Sophie will not vote Bea ,they will vote the group who have moved away from them : Siavash Freddie/Mucus ,these 3 have not been very savvy moving into their own little group in the last couple of weeks ,they are outnumbered

Next week is most likely Siavash V winner of this week. Week after will be (probably Siavash) V one of the other in the group. There could be a LOT of booing in the finale.