PDA

View Full Version : help me!!

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 02:25 PM
this is one of the most exciting evictions for a while and i have just been offered tickets to see peter powers.

i'm due to give birth in the next week or so, so this could be the last night out i get for a long time.

BUT i really want to watch the show tonight!! i don't think i'll even be back in time to watch +1!!

what should i do????? i really really torn!!!

ps don't call me a sad git for posting this.

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 02:26 PM
Sad Git:tongue:...sorry

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Watch tomorrow

Marc
14-08-2009, 02:28 PM
Who is Peter Powers?

IsleOfWeather
14-08-2009, 02:28 PM
is peter powers that hypnotist?

what is this 1972 Blackpool Pier

watch the telly and gie yer bump a cuddle

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 02:29 PM
LOL!!! I feel your pain!! Firstly Who is Peter Powers and secondly what time will you get home?? You'd get over missing the HLs but if you're home for 11:35 you'll see the eviction on +1 failing that you could not speak to anyone who watches BB and watch the repeat in the morning!!

Caramel77
14-08-2009, 02:31 PM
I'd watch it tomorrow, and don't come on here to see who went!

p.s Good luck with everything :thumbs:

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Don't come in here until you can watch in the morning! I feel your pain! How many kiddies is this one?

Vicky.
14-08-2009, 02:32 PM
If you can wait til around 12-1am you can watch it on a site i can u2u you...

Zien
14-08-2009, 02:33 PM
sad git ...sorry:laugh:

sonia1tam
14-08-2009, 02:42 PM
tape on sky plus and watch when ya get in :D

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 02:54 PM
thanks everyone!! i've decided not to go out. i'd rather see who goes tonight coz i'd miss the HL and the eviction show AND +1!!! and i don't have sky +

i can have a night out at christmas lol

i'm now being called pathetic by all my friends. they just don't understand!! i mean, IT'S MARCUS V FREDDIE FFS!!

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 02:55 PM
Kisy dont do that to me !! i thought you were in labour ,i had dished my marigolds out and was nearly on way way round to yours :kiss:

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
Don't come in here until you can watch in the morning! I feel your pain! How many kiddies is this one?

number 2 :spin2:

IsleOfWeather
14-08-2009, 02:56 PM
are you sure this guy is actually on?

hypnotists stopped existing in like 1978.

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy
thanks everyone!! i've decided not to go out. i'd rather see who goes tonight coz i'd miss the HL and the eviction show AND +1!!! and i don't have sky +

i'm now being called pathetic by all my friends. they just don't understand!! i mean, IT'S MARCUS V FREDDIE FFS!!

LOL, Good choice!!!

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 02:59 PM
Kisy you're even more of a BB addict than I thought! :laugh: :hug:

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:01 PM
I was GUTTED when this year for the 1st time my holiday clashed with bb !! 13 days no english tv station ! was online in hotel every evening to see what was happening

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by BBmassive
I was GUTTED when this year for the 1st time my holiday clashed with bb !! 13 days no english tv station ! was online in hotel every evening to see what was happening

I'm away for the final week this year, I can't believe it! :sad:

Should be back home in time on the Friday to catch up and watch the final night though *fingers crossed*.

Lee.
14-08-2009, 03:06 PM

We all understand! Would I feck be going out tonight, even if Daniel Craig himself phoned and offered to fly me to Rome in his private jet for dinner would I leave the house! I would definitely say to him "it's Marcus v Freddie FFS!"

Anyway, you can't really enjoy nights out when your that pregnant. Put your feet up, get the nibbles out and enjoy! xx

(Geez, what if you're in labour on final night?) When's your due date??

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Originally posted by BBmassive

I'm away for the final week this year, I can't believe it! :sad:

Should be back home in time on the Friday to catch up and watch the final night though *fingers crossed*. We are a pair of saddos !! but it IS compulsive ,God I miss that red button :cloud:

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

yeah he's on. it wasn't him was bothered about seeing, it was the whole 'last night out' that was getting to me.

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by IsleOfWeather

yeah he's on. it wasn't him was bothered about seeing, it was the whole 'last night out' that was getting to me. Get your jamas on ,bar of galaxy ,snuggled up on sofa ..bliss

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by happyland

We all understand! Would I feck be going out tonight, even if Daniel Craig himself phoned and offered to fly me to Rome in his private jet for dinner would I leave the house! I would definitely say to him "it's Marcus v Freddie FFS!"

Anyway, you can't really enjoy nights out when your that pregnant. Put your feet up, get the nibbles out and enjoy! xx

29th but been told by midwife i'm going early coz of baby's position.

if i end up in labour on an eviction night or final night, i'm going to demand a tv in my room. either that or i'm not leaving the house

BBmassive
14-08-2009, 03:14 PM

if i end up in labour on an eviction night or final night, i'm going to demand a tv in my room. either that or i'm not leaving the house Dont jump up and down tonight fgs

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 03:16 PM

if i end up in labour on an eviction night or final night, i'm going to demand a tv in my room. either that or i'm not leaving the house

Ooooooh! My birthday is on the 23rd, your little one might be born on my birthday then! :dance2:

Lee.
14-08-2009, 03:16 PM

Quite right too! Well hopefully it will all be over and done with before the final and you can enjoy final night in the comfort of your own home and your new baba!

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Home birth, then we can keep you up todate with the housemmates and you can keep us up to date with the birth!

Win Win situation!

:thumbs:

Phymo9
14-08-2009, 03:22 PM

If it's a girl Pleeeeeeeese don't call her Bea!!!! Good Luck !

hennessy
14-08-2009, 03:27 PM
Or Lisa

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 03:30 PM
If it's a boy call him Siavash hehe

hennessy
14-08-2009, 03:31 PM
I always found ghostface a nice name for a boy, it'll at least stop him getting bullied

SoFarSoGood282
14-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Congratulations on the bump:hug:
Pity you don't have sky plus:sad: