PDA

View Full Version : Can Siavash be trusted

Kazanne
14-08-2009, 02:35 PM
I hope what Marcus said about Siavash is not true,he is the only one that Freddie can confide in if he stays.I hope Siavash is true to his word,he has gone very quiet,I was a bit shocked when Marcus said that to Freddie,I like Marcus but want Freddie to stay:xyxwave:

bananarama
14-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Just ask yourself. Did Siavash's girl friend trust him and where did it get her........

If you don't know the answer as to if Siavash can be trusted then me thinks you have not been watching at all closely........

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 02:38 PM
Yes he can!!!

ange7
14-08-2009, 02:45 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sbyv9HnKfx0/SmtwNZOFEuI/AAAAAAAAIvw/qOgrNGYbVeg/s400/obama-yes-we-can.jpg

google
14-08-2009, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by kazanne
I hope what Marcus said about Siavash is not true,he is the only one that Freddie can confide in if he stays.I hope Siavash is true to his word,he has gone very quiet,I was a bit shocked when Marcus said that to Freddie,I like Marcus but want Freddie to stay:xyxwave:

I dont think any of the hms can be trusted. I like Vash and Freddie the most, the rest are a bunch of freaks

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 02:57 PM
Out of all the HMs I would only trust The Vash and Rodrigo

danda012
14-08-2009, 02:59 PM
The reason people like Siavash and to some extent Sophie, David and Lisa have been "quiet" is because most of the highlights is all about Bea nowadays. She has all the attention right now so the rest aren't on as much.

dudeMAN
14-08-2009, 03:04 PM
Siavash is too gutless to ever make a real stand for anyone. He'll take the easy way out to keep things cool.

I think he'll be neutral in the week to come.

If Freddie stays then 'Vash is his only friend right? Poor Freddie

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by dudeMAN
Siavash is too gutless to ever make a real stand for anyone. He'll take the easy way out to keep things cool.

Poor Freddie??...hes bloody lucky to have a loyal friend like The Vash!!!

Zien
14-08-2009, 03:07 PM
i wouldnt trust the guy if you paid me £1m to do so he is a snake

bananarama
14-08-2009, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!

How loyal was vash to Marcus or Vash's girl friend.......Vash aint got the intelligence to know what loyalty means.....

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Zien
i wouldnt trust the guy if you paid me £1m to do so he is a snake
lol he's no snake ...

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

How loyal was vash to Marcus or Vash's girl friend.......Vash aint got the intelligence to know what loyalty means.....

We've been round this road before...people do daft things (especially when theyre young) when matters of the heart are concerned...he who hasnt sinned etc....

The Vash doesnt bitch, he doesnt run from group to group telling tales. He always shows remorse when he has ****ed up....He didnt run round like a loony celebrating when he got picked to go in the house, he showed genuine concern for Benazir. He's backed Fred when all around didnt, he's tried to smooth things over and get people to cut some slack for him a number of times...

Niamh.
14-08-2009, 03:10 PM

We've been round this road before...people do daft things (especially when theyre young) when matters of the heart are concerned...he who hasnt sinned etc....

The Vash doesnt bitch, he doesnt run from group to group telling tales. He always shows remorse when he has ****** up....

Seconded :thumbs:

camaleon
14-08-2009, 03:11 PM
I wouldn't trust anybody, the closer the money the bigger the tension... and love for money doesn't lack in the house....

google
14-08-2009, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Niamhxo

The Vash doesnt bitch, he doesnt run from group to group telling tales. He always shows remorse when he has ****** up....

Seconded :thumbs:

Agree Vash is not a trouble maker like some of them in the house. He is just a laid back guy who is smart enough to not get involved in petty arguements.

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 03:14 PM
I think Siavash will just try and keep Freddie out of any confrontations, that's already what he's been telling him to do, just not to bother trying to mend bridges or explain himself because some people in there just don't want to know.

I think if Bea did go on the attack on Freddie again that Siavash would actually be forced to say something, he just doesn't like arguments and confrontation himself so tries to avoid that type of situation and prefers to sort things out on a one to one basis, not in front of a group.

Siavash is definitely playing the game by trying to keep everyone sweet, but if Freddie really needed him I think he would jump in there, at least that's the impression I'm getting at the moment.

BJ
14-08-2009, 03:16 PM
Out of all the HMs I would only trust The Vash and Rodrigo

:thumbs: so would I

bananarama
14-08-2009, 03:18 PM

The Vash doesnt bitch, he doesnt run from group to group telling tales. He always shows remorse when he has ****** up....He didnt run round like a loony celebrating when he got picked to go in the house, he showed genuine concern for Benazir. He's backed Fred when all around didnt, he's tried to smooth things over and get people to cut some slack for him a number of times...

Round and round to avoid the fact that Siavash bertays people. Proven fact........No escaping that not all the mitigating excuses in the world can change facts.......He is not trust worthy by any standards......

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:20 PM

The Vash doesnt bitch, he doesnt run from group to group telling tales. He always shows remorse when he has ****** up....He didnt run round like a loony celebrating when he got picked to go in the house, he showed genuine concern for Benazir. He's backed Fred when all around didnt, he's tried to smooth things over and get people to cut some slack for him a number of times...

Round and round to avoid the fact that Siavash bertays people. Proven fact........No escaping that not all the mitigating excuses in the world can change facts.......He is not trust worthy by any standards......

One mistake does not a betrayer make....I stole a sandwich when I was 18 does that define me as a criminal? lol....EDIT...I spelt mistake wrong too does that make me **** at spelling?

WOMBAI
14-08-2009, 03:44 PM

Marcus is just 'sh*t'-stirring' because he is jealous of Siavash!!

headaball
14-08-2009, 03:52 PM
Ask his girlfriend.

noobism
14-08-2009, 03:56 PM

He cant be trusted

thebestchocolatecake
14-08-2009, 04:03 PM
I really like him , i think you can trust him :hello::hello::hello:

camaleon
14-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Everybody can be trusted unless you have something that they want....