PDA

View Full Version : Siavash still getting away with it.

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:16 PM
He's quietly slipped under the radar once more this week. I reckon he could murder a fellow housemate and still be liked. Just look at how he has escaped censure despite being part of the ' 3 Rebels.' He's a sly and cunning man who manages to make the best of all situations. In truth though he's a follower whose acts of 'rebellion' have tended to end in farcical circumstances. Remember his wall climbing and refusal to nominate?! I can't recall a housemate in BB history who managed to rat on his best friend and girlfriend and still be a bb Favourite. Incredible.

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:17 PM
Round round baby right round....he's shown he's human and he's capable of remorse...something the rest of em might like to learn

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 03:17 PM
its because he plays it safe like lisa and david -- keeps himself to himself so the housemates don't have any reason to vote him. makes for bad and boring television but puts siavash one step closer to winning the grand prize he does NOT deserve.

i cant stand him, he was much a part of the 3 rebels as marcus and freddie but they're the ones who get the flak for it and siavash slips under the radar again...

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:18 PM
Because he was the only one to apologiZe...simple

MissKittyFantastico
14-08-2009, 03:19 PM
Smart game player who manages to actually show fallibility and bounce back from it, he's only human after all, we all make mistakes. His have just taken place on national TV.

Nothing wrong with having a game plan of getting on with everybody and avoiding being nominated, that's the aim of the game after all!

google
14-08-2009, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by Frankly_Mr_Shankly
He's quietly slipped under the radar once more this week. I reckon he could murder a fellow housemate and still be liked. Just look at how he has escaped censure despite being part of the ' 3 Rebels.' He's a sly and cunning man who manages to make the best of all situations. In truth though he's a follower whose acts of 'rebellion' have tended to end in farcical circumstances. Remember his wall climbing and refusal to nominate?! I can't recall a housemate in BB history who managed to rat on his best friend and girlfriend and still be a bb Favourite. Incredible.

He's not perfect but very likable. VASH TO WIN! :lovedup:

bananarama
14-08-2009, 03:22 PM

Well said. No doubt the creep will apologise to his girlfriend and think that makes everything ok........Saying sorry does not change the deed or the mind set.....

Enid
He's scared of upsetting people and making enemies. That's his problem. He's a nice guy, but his voice needs to be heard.

ange7
yeah boo Siavash "manages to make the best of all situations" :P

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by NettoSuperstar!

Yes but why follow the crowd and rebel in the 1st place? He just wants to please everyone. If he just stuck to being himself then i'd respect him more.

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:24 PM

Yes but why follow the crowd and rebel in the 1st place? He just wants to please everyone. If he just stuck to being himself then i'd respect him more.

They were just having a laugh and it got out of hand:shrug:

bananarama
14-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Enid
He's scared of upsetting people and making enemies. That's his problem. He's a nice guy, but his voice needs to be heard.

His voice was heard when he invented the tale about Noirin being called a rabbit........Look at the damge that lie did......Better if liars stay silent. safer for all....

He is a two faced creep who should have been evicted by BB when he refused to nominate......

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
Originally posted by MissKittyFantastico
Smart game player who manages to actually show fallibility and bounce back from it, he's only human after all, we all make mistakes. His have just taken place on national TV.

Nothing wrong with having a game plan of getting on with everybody and avoiding being nominated, that's the aim of the game after all!

He's certainly a crowd pleaser. I just hate the way he trys to play the martyr and crusader. Why have a gameplan anyway? Just be yourself and everything will be taken care off.

shaz20
Siavach was my fave to win before the Noirin carry on, I went off him a bit because of the way he dragged out the sympathy bit. But to be honest I am not keen on any of the rest so would be happy if he won.:bouncy:

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:26 PM

He's too easily influenced by Marcus. In turn Marcus has little or no respect for him.

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:27 PM
But when he misheard that thing during rabbitgate he wasn't scared of upsetting people and making enemies. Nor when he thought Tom stole Lisa's can.

WOMBAI
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM

What his 'best-friend' of what - a couple of weeks - and his 'girlfriend' of - about a week! How terrible!!

You have to form 'friendships' with someone - there is a very limited choice in there! Would hardly think they would be 'best-friends' on the outside!!

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by bananarama

His voice was heard when he invented the tale about Noirin being called a rabbit........Look at the damge that lie did......Better if liars stay silent. safer for all....

He is a two faced creep who should have been evicted by BB when he refused to nominate......

Yep totally agree. He even managed to get away with the rabbit comment as well! Scapegoat Noirin ended up picking up the bill for that. I'm simply baffled as to how no one is picking these things up.

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:29 PM

That wasn't a lie. He misheard a convo between Kris and Karly and thought his mate at the time Noirin ought to know.

Enid
I haven't seen him at all in this week's highlights. What has happened to him? Is he in hibernation? You'd think with recent events with Bea/Freddie/Marcus, he'd step up to the plate and say something to Bea. He had a quiet word with her a few days ago but since then he has disappeared into thin air!

Marc
LOL He has been at the root of some arguments and has gotten away with it whats up with that?

NettoSuperstar!

He's too easily influenced by Marcus. In turn Marcus has little or no respect for him.

I disagree, the three of em egged each other on, nowt to do with being influenced by Marcus. Hes not influenced by Marcus at all

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by COMMONSENSE

What his 'best-friend' of what - a couple of weeks - and his 'girlfriend' of - about a week! How terrible!!

You have to form 'friendships' with someone - there is a very limited choice in there! Would hardly think they would be 'best-friends' on the outside!!

He often talked about the deep love and respect that he had for his girlfriend. He then kept changing his story concerning his gf post Noirin snog. He's a calculating man.

NettoSuperstar!
14-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by ange7

That wasn't a lie. He misheard a convo between Kris and Karly and thought his mate at the time Noirin ought to know.

I wouldnt bother Ange7 I dont think they want to see the way it really was

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:31 PM
I haven't seen him at all in this week's highlights. What has happened to him? Is he in hibernation? You'd think with recent events with Bea/Freddie/Marcus, he'd step up to the plate and say something to Bea. He had a quiet word with her a few days ago but since then he has disappeared into thin air!
lol they're all his mates. If he got involved you would call him a sh*t stirrer.

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Marcjswp
LOL He has been at the root of some arguments and has gotten away with it whats up with that?
what did he "get away with" mod?

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:36 PM
lol they're all his mates. If he got involved you would call him a sh*t stirrer.

Mates indeed! He's everbody's mate the stealthy, attention seeking rascal.

Enid
14-08-2009, 03:39 PM
No I wouldn't. I respect Marcus for sticking up for Freddie. Bea is (or was) also Marcus' friend remember and I imagine it was very difficult for him to bring it up with Bea without her causing a fuss. All Siavash does is tip toe around the issue.

I like him but he is my least favourite of the three.

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:40 PM

lol "attention seeking" for NOT getting involved ...given that Enid's point was he "disappeared into thin air". Logic fail Mr Shankly :P

google
14-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Vash does good not get involved in silly petty arguements.

:bigsmile:

ange7
14-08-2009, 03:48 PM
No I wouldn't. I respect Marcus for sticking up for Freddie. Bea is (or was) also Marcus' friend remember and I imagine it was very difficult for him to bring it up with Bea without her causing a fuss. All Siavash does is tip toe around the issue.

I like him but he is my least favourite of the three.
Maybe Marcus knows the public dislike bea and jumped to the chance to bring it up knowing that conflict with her would make him look good. ( I don't think this nor am I that cynical but this "whatif" game could go both ways.)

Frankly_Mr_Shankly
14-08-2009, 03:49 PM

lol "attention seeking" for NOT getting involved ...given that Enid's point was he "disappeared into thin air". Logic fail Mr Shankly :P

He's shrewd enough to know when to play up and when to stay quiet. His whole rebel facade is based on being seen as wild and radical. He also wants to been seen as pleasant and kind ( which he generally is i think. ) I'd just wish he'd stop these pseudo crusades. One of the first things to annoy me was his behaviour when nomiantions were announced. He's have his fingers in his ears saying '' It's me, it's me.' when everyone knew there was never any chance of that. He's like the clever kid at school who comes out of the exam hall telling everyone that he has failed when everyone knows all too well he's got a 100 percent pass. It's these small annoying traits that grate.

pinkpigtails
14-08-2009, 03:52 PM
I thought his yellow leotard he was wearing in last nights hls was rather dashing!!