PDA

View Full Version : bb will have to mix it up dont u think?

whosaid
14-08-2009, 03:23 PM
I think bigbrother are going to have to mix the nomination thing up in some way because wether it is marcus or halfwit goes tonight next week lisa and david bea and charlie and sophie will put up servash and marcus and then following week whose left from them two up with probs rod or sophie and so on so we will be left with lisa and david and bea on the bench smoking how much fun will that be to watch NOT it is so obvious how it is going to go.

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 03:25 PM
lisa and david aka Team Dumb should have been evicted from the start they are so ****ing boring, i hate how interesting housemates like freddie and marcus get evicted when the ones who sit around smoking all day are allowed to remain :mad:

BB22
14-08-2009, 03:25 PM
I don't believe Big Brother ever intervenes in the nomination process with the conscious intention of helping some Housemates and harming others. I know a lot of people on this forum believe that that happens but I don't see it.

InOne
14-08-2009, 03:26 PM
They want someone shiny like Sophie, Rodrigo or Charlie to win. So I doubt it.

Sir_Diary_of_Roomus
14-08-2009, 03:27 PM
BB are quite content with Lisa controlling nominations, so I wouldn't expect much.

InOne
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM
Lisa should have gone a loooooooooong time ago. Sadly, BB decided to put a bunch of idiots in who lick her arse.

zukhov
14-08-2009, 03:31 PM
Lisa has more depth than people give her credit for. I think shes going to be a much more interesting character now BB is in its end game.

danda012
14-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by BB22
I don't believe Big Brother ever intervenes in the nomination process with the conscious intention of helping some Housemates and harming others. I know a lot of people on this forum believe that that happens but I don't see it.

Remember BB8? Charley was going to be up for eviction until they decided to punish Both her and Billie by docking their nomiations saving her from the vote.

BB22
14-08-2009, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by danda012
Originally posted by BB22

Remember BB8? Charley was going to be up for eviction until they decided to punish Both her and Billie by docking their nomiations saving her from the vote.

I am quite aware of such events. They are not, by themselves, a refutation of what I said.