PDA

View Full Version : Rodrigo Meet the Queen

Zien
14-08-2009, 03:24 PM
OMG did you want to die when Rods sang the national anthem??

Reminded me of a reception class a school but I'm sure ther kids in a reception class are more mature!

Imagine having to see the VT of yourself performing like that:blush2:

Marc
14-08-2009, 03:26 PM
LOL it was very cringey! Was hiding behind my hands :laugh:

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 03:28 PM
i thought he sang it pretty well considering he's brazilian and not fluent in english the only bad part was when he forgot the first words and stumbled a bit

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 03:30 PM
My sons and I laughed our asses off when she dunked the biscuit and Rodrigo looked horrified! 'My Grandchildren do it'!

Zien
14-08-2009, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by eggdavid
i thought he sang it pretty well considering he's brazilian and not fluent in english the only bad part was when he forgot the first words and stumbled a bit

ehh!! he acted like a star struck 4 year old been a brazilian and not fluent in english had nothing to do with it.

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Zien

ehh!! he acted like a star struck 4 year old been a brazilian and not fluent in english had nothing to do with it.

well let's see you fly to brazil try to learn the language and then meet the person you have wanted to meet pretty much your entire life and try to sing the brazilian national anthem and see if you dont mess parts of it up

he didnt do a bad job

Zien
14-08-2009, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Zien

well let's see you fly to brazil try to learn the language and then meet the person you have wanted to meet pretty much your entire life and try to sing the brazilian national anthem and see if you dont mess parts of it up

he didnt do a bad job

i think you and I are meant never to agree in this forum:xyxwave:

uvhater
14-08-2009, 03:47 PM
as the "Queen" said - well more or less - he did very well considering his upbringing. Bet a lot of us couldn't do half as well if we had to do a similar thing in Brazil. I know I couldn't - I've been speaking English since I was born and still get tongue-tied.

camaleon
14-08-2009, 03:51 PM
I think he was very funny I couldn't stop laughing and seeing him feeling so happy was priceless.....:angel:

Zien
14-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by camaleon
I think he was very funny I couldn't stop laughing and seeing him feeling so happy was priceless.....:angel:

I agree I didnt think he could enjoy himself so much and he handle it all very well when he found out it was a scam. even so i was embarrasing

Prole
14-08-2009, 04:04 PM
I've seen people act like star-struck four year olds meeting an airheaded footballer. I thought Rodrigo was kind of sweet.