PDA

View Full Version : Your views on the remaining HM's

incywincy
14-08-2009, 03:51 PM
This is mine (mine is going by the supposed low down of tonights HL. It doesn't give anything away.

It seems that Bea is going to find herself a really lonely girl. She cannot help but keep bitching over and over and over again. 90% of the time it's against Freddie. No matter what anyone says about Lisa, David etc, they are not going to want to see themselves coercing with a total nutcase who continues to pick on a HM, especially as they probably still think that he's popular man no.1 outside.

Lisa is a wise one, she has had enough life experience to know the rules. I still don't like her, but I find myself agreeing with her more and more these days. David is a fool and thinks with his heart on impulse and obviously hates seeing anyone upsetl

Sophie is a typical little girl, spiteful as well as sweet, she needs to grow up, especially if she wants to get into glamour modelling, they will eat her alive.

Charlie is a **** - nothing more to say.

Gutted about the noms, I'm not voting.............I adore the pair of them for different reasons.

Siavash does need to grow a spine. If you're going to do naughty things then stand up and be counted, stop grovelling to save your own arse. It looks terrible to the public.

Rodrigo makes me so angry LOL, I think he's lovely and has a really infectious explosive laugh. he's handsome with lovely eyes and a wonderful smile, but he has a damned temper. I've never seen someone so quick to throw the toys out of his pram. He confuses me.

I have followed Freddie from the beginning, and supported him all the way, he's had a bad couple of weeks due to a stupid biatch that has tried to destroy him, but he looks to be coming back. Will be gutted if he leaves tonight, although I do think it will be Marcus.

Marcus is The Irrepressible Dark Horse. I don't think we have seen what he is truly capable of. He had the highest IQ out of all the initial HM's and I believe that he is very very clever and doesn't use it to the best of his abilities. If he did something with that hair and his sideburns he would be very good looking. He has very gentle eyes and always seems to think of all the other HM's.

shirl1
14-08-2009, 03:53 PM
i like siavash and rodrigo also freddie and marcus dont want any to go tonite

eggdavid
14-08-2009, 03:54 PM
lisa: contributes nothing to the house, has a symbiotic relationship with david as they are drawn together by their love for sitting around smoking all day

david: see above vice versa

sophie: she's cute but sits on the fence, never makes her voice heard.. eye candy

siavash: blends into the wallpaper and contributes nothing

bea: spiteful bitch who complains about freddie being negative then slags him off 5 seconds later.. oops

rodrigo: cool guy quite funny at times but needs to not be so obessed by rules

marcus: the dark horse, what can i say he is my absolute favourite and is a lot more clever than he initially lets on, he definitely deserves a shot at winning BB10 for his epic owning of Bea:banana:

fredwit: cool and laid back but sometimes takes what people say to heart way too much and needs to chill out and be faster when making comebacks

SocietyIsRuined
14-08-2009, 03:58 PM
Marcus - Good guy who is trying to give us something to watch
Lisa - Evil character who is putting on a "Oh I'm nice I am" act now
Bea - Satan in a dress
Rodrigo - Nice enough lad but so boring
Charlie - Gameplayer and one of the worst characters on TV ever
Siavash - Cool dude
Freddie - Can be arrogant but ultimately is a nice guy
David - I like him, he's making the most of his BB experience
Sophie - Vapid character

BB_Eye
14-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Freddie - great guy, deserves to win... maybe a bit too arrogant

Marcus - intelligent, surprisingly shows a lot of common sense sometimes

Sophie - I don't mind her so much, but she is a floater

David - quite funny at times, but never intentionally

Siavash - good sense of humour, but easily influenced

Charlie - six-faced, spiteful, false little s**t

Rodrigo - always enjoyable to watch, even when he is being an arse

Bea - passive aggressive nightmare who ruined Freddie

Lisa - a bully who has been hiding in the background for now

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Freddie - Like him, nice guy dosent deserve the crap he has been having.

Marcus - Hates big brother :thumbs:

Lisa - Ugly man

Bea - Bitch

Charlie - Snake

Rodders - oKay

Sophie - Okay

David - Okay

Siavah - Okay!

Jordan.
14-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Bea - Honest, outspoken need someone like her in there for arguements

Charlie - Not to bad, up for a laugh holds back on opinions because he wants the public to like him.

David - He comes out with some hilarious dumb stuff, would of been more liked if he didnt join Lisa

Freddie - Hes gotten to cocky. Cant stand him tbh.

Lisa - Much better now then before, think shes a nice person at heart

Marcus - The irrepressible dark horse enough said.

Rodrigo - I think hes very genuine, sometimes annoying but not to bad overall wouldn't mind him winning

Siavash - Very funny but he hasnt done much lately but still hes alright

Sophie - Want her to win. Think shes done very well getting this far for a glamour model, She seems fun & nice.

Dolphin-and-Whale
14-08-2009, 04:19 PM
Rodrigo- Very Genuine, Nice guy. Slightly Crazy :thumbs2:

Freddie- Annoying at this stage

Marcus- The I.D.H, Legend.

Siavash- Legend

Sophie- Funny nice girl

Charlie- 2 Faced Sh*t Stirrer

Lisa- Not as bad as before.

Bea- Crazy but entertaining

David- Meh

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 05:30 PM
Freddie - Intelligent and usually well mannered. Very perceptive of situations, although he can over analize things. I believe that is his coping mechanism. Had a bad spell due to Bea messing with his head but now that he has seen her true colours he will have the strength to make it through it. Helps the other housemates when they need to put things into perspective. The way he coped with being continually up for eviction was very impressive as most other housemates past and present would have cracked under that kind of pressure.

Marcus - Even more intelligent and perceptive. Undoubtably the best reader of the 'game' since BB5s Victor. His lines are very very funny. Unsure as to whether he truely believes some of the things that he says or if he is trying to be a parody. A wise influence on Freddie and a great housemate.

Siavash - Very calm and avoids conflict. Generally comes across as being a nice guy but can take liberties with the truth sometimes. Let himself down over Noirin. Must suffer from extreme arachnaphobia as he is the only person I've seen that screams louder than me at the sight of a spider. Good at helping others deal with their emotions and a calming influence.

Lisa - Very limited intelligence, most of her behaviour seems to come from instinct. Influenced the house more than any other housemate this year, although probably not by design. Terrified of eviction but shrewd enough to know that she should keep quiet or would have been facing the public wrath after her crew were decimated. Starting to feel her strength again though as she now believes that the public don't hate her and she has followers again in David and Charlie. Her voice grates like nails on a chalkboard.

David - Dumb and dull. Possibly most unlikely to be 'in it to win it' and have a gameplan as he alligned himself with someone that he knew was despised.

Charlie - A dirty little snake. Hard to tell if he is a complete moron or acting half the time. Seems to have a vendetta against Freddie, probably as he sees him as the biggest threat to him winning. I wish he'd take a very long walk off a short pier as I find him fake and vile, even worse than Lisa.

Bea - Manipulative and evil. Latched onto Freddie as part of her gameplan as she knew he was popular, then I believe that after a couple of weeks she couldn't tollerate him anymore and turned on him. Starts trouble and then if she is losing she plays the victim with her non existant 'tears'. Constantly spouting how negative people are yet she is the only one who really uses the word. Hoping that she gets pelted with rotten fruit on eviction to go with her rotten personality.

Sophie - A sweet, stupid girl most of the time but can be drawn into bitchiness due to being a bit of a sheep. Quite dull when sober but funny after drinking alcohol. Almost non existant until Kris was evicted.

Rodrigo - A good kid but again non existant for most of the show (whether because he did nothing or BB just didn't show him, we don't know). Unsure if his morality is an act or not, as he sometimes goes against what he preaches to others. Charlie seems to bring out a very fiery temper in him.

I would pick Freddie to win because he has been a very interesting housemate and for the most part handled himself with dignity. If he doesn't then I'd choose Marcus and then Siavash.

Outside of the musketeers, I could tolerate Sophie or Rodrigo winning, although I don't think they have contributed a great deal to the show.

If Lisa, Bea or Charlie won I think I would be physically sick though.

incywincy
14-08-2009, 05:41 PM
CaPPa that was a brilliant summary of the HM's

:banana::banana::banana:

rayheartbliss
14-08-2009, 05:44 PM
lisa - not bothered, but being herself i guess,

bea - i cant work her out

charley - i find him slightly false, but im sure hes not a bad person

sophie - lovely girl, nice pair, and commic moments

marcus - the kind of person who thinks they are better than they are (buy a mirror)

freddie - someone who cant take no for an answer, also a big c*ockhead. im sure hes not evil, im slightly liking him again..

rodders - his laugh cracks me up xD, brilliant tantrum moments, brilliant role model for young generation, the kind of person which this world needs a lot more.

david - no

siavash - boring, looks like a wizard but thats it, bit self centred too

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Lisa, David, Sophie, Charlie - a waste of my brain space

The rest I can watch with a smile on my face!

:banana:

stoo47
14-08-2009, 05:54 PM
Lisa - Trying very hard to be seen as nice whilst not very subtly instructing her coern on what to do.

Charlie - Either very suggestible or simply not what he appears to be (as per Davina's series opening comment)? Acts out Lisa's wishes.

Rodrigo - Highly strung? Bad tempered? Lovable? Confused?

Siavash - Cool, nervous, easily influenced. Nevertheless potential winner.

Sophie - Simple but nice. Seems to be balooning.

Freddie - He is genuinly a nice guy, still a potential winner, but fell under the witch's spell.

David - Not to smart, but has a heart of gold and making the most of his BB experience. He would have had the chance to win had it not been for his closeness to Lisa.

Marcus - He is much more sensible than he behaves. Maybe he is the one Davina referred to?

Bea -Positively the most negative person I have ever seen.

shash
14-08-2009, 05:57 PM
Freddie : An intelligent and sensitive guy, misunderstood by most of the other housemates. I don't think he has followed previous BB series and finds the 'game' fascinating. His problem is his intellectual analysis of situations and then verbalising this in a logical and matter of fact way. The more cynical and desperate to win housemates interpret this as having "a gameplan" and being desperate to win. I believe this to be wide of the mark, and although he would surely like to win is more concerned with positivity. Bea take note :wink:
I think he is genuinely nice and has been horribly treated. The bullying he had was the only legacy kris and karly left. Glad he outlasted them. Along with Marcus, the most intelligent housemate.

Bea : A conniving and scheming nasty piece of work who will use anyone. Took me in hook, line and sinker for the first week. Any allies to had will be crushed by her when the time comes. The biggest gameplayer in there, which is not a criticism but her methods are not pleasant. She is very articulate but has a higher opinion of her intelligence than is merited. A fake.

Charlie : Another fake. Far too desperate to win for my liking, and has a tiresome act of trying to be loveably daft and dense but nice. He may be dense but he is not nice. Too camera aware and attention seeking. During arguments and foul mouth and a very nasty side become apparent. BB wants him or Sophie to win for some reason.

Rodrigo : A very odd character. I find him difficult to sum up. Very prissy, a respect for rules, regulations and respect which is so zealous as to be alarming. His tantrums and laugh also irritate me.

Sophie : Shockingly ignorant girl. If she kept with nice people she would probably by nice. A bit of a trouble maker but not in Charlie's league. A bit of a non-entity really. She does not have enough of a personality to even dislike her much, she's just "there". Improved when kris left.

Siavash : Calm, a think, has strong morals as evident by his guilt with the Noirin thing. I think he would make a great friend. Thought he loved himself on entering the house but he soon, and especially after Cairon left, became a favourite of mine. He is not above self-deprecation and I like this quality a lot, he is able to laugh at himself. Always sounds stoned too :hugesmile: A possible winner, I would be happy with that.

Lisa : My least favourite for many weeks but events have overtaken this, and she has mellowed a bit. She would probably be fine if she were not so suspicious and carried this persecution complex.

David : Not the sort of person I would want to win but he is fairly genuine, has no gameplan and appears to be in the show just for the fun and experience. I have never had any problem with him.

Marcus : What can we say? My winner. The undoubted star, entertainer, and moral victor of the show whatever happens. Took me a week or so to "get" him and like him, he was one of my least favourites at first. I thought he was an oafish, chauvanist but then I saw the light :hugesmile: classic one-liners, in there purely to try and entertain, provoke and enjoy. Genuine warmth to housemates at times which is rarely shown on highlights. Astonishing powers of perception and insight, and central figure of almost all the highlights for me, and some real LOL moments, like spotting George Lamb in the diary room. Don't think he could give a stuff about winning which makes him untouchable. The only one I could imagine this scenario:

"Marcus, this is Davina. Marcus, you are the Big Brother 10 winner! I'm coming to get you!"

Marcus : "No, you effing ain't" and running out, climbing a wall and disappearing from the screens and into BB legend. I would LOVE it! :hugesmile:

CaPPa
14-08-2009, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by incywincy
CaPPa that was a brilliant summary of the HM's

:banana::banana::banana:

Thank you. :bigsmile:

I tend to have very logical thought processes, so I don't get too carried away with the type of hate mongering that seems to spread amongst a lot of viewers and believe that I see things with more clarity. Unfortunately this often leaves me disappointed with the choices that the general BB audience makes.

I've never really wished any ill will to any BB housemates on eviction, but for Bea I'm prepared to make an exception.

shash
14-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by CaPPa
Freddie - Intelligent and usually well mannered. Very perceptive of situations, although he can over analize things. I believe that is his coping mechanism. Had a bad spell due to Bea messing with his head but now that he has seen her true colours he will have the strength to make it through it. Helps the other housemates when they need to put things into perspective. The way he coped with being continually up for eviction was very impressive as most other housemates past and present would have cracked under that kind of pressure.

Marcus - Even more intelligent and perceptive. Undoubtably the best reader of the 'game' since BB5s Victor. His lines are very very funny. Unsure as to whether he truely believes some of the things that he says or if he is trying to be a parody. A wise influence on Freddie and a great housemate.

Siavash - Very calm and avoids conflict. Generally comes across as being a nice guy but can take liberties with the truth sometimes. Let himself down over Noirin. Must suffer from extreme arachnaphobia as he is the only person I've seen that screams louder than me at the sight of a spider. Good at helping others deal with their emotions and a calming influence.

Lisa - Very limited intelligence, most of her behaviour seems to come from instinct. Influenced the house more than any other housemate this year, although probably not by design. Terrified of eviction but shrewd enough to know that she should keep quiet or would have been facing the public wrath after her crew were decimated. Starting to feel her strength again though as she now believes that the public don't hate her and she has followers again in David and Charlie. Her voice grates like nails on a chalkboard.

David - Dumb and dull. Possibly most unlikely to be 'in it to win it' and have a gameplan as he alligned himself with someone that he knew was despised.

Charlie - A dirty little snake. Hard to tell if he is a complete moron or acting half the time. Seems to have a vendetta against Freddie, probably as he sees him as the biggest threat to him winning. I wish he'd take a very long walk off a short pier as I find him fake and vile, even worse than Lisa.

Bea - Manipulative and evil. Latched onto Freddie as part of her gameplan as she knew he was popular, then I believe that after a couple of weeks she couldn't tollerate him anymore and turned on him. Starts trouble and then if she is losing she plays the victim with her non existant 'tears'. Constantly spouting how negative people are yet she is the only one who really uses the word. Hoping that she gets pelted with rotten fruit on eviction to go with her rotten personality.

Sophie - A sweet, stupid girl most of the time but can be drawn into bitchiness due to being a bit of a sheep. Quite dull when sober but funny after drinking alcohol. Almost non existant until Kris was evicted.

Rodrigo - A good kid but again non existant for most of the show (whether because he did nothing or BB just didn't show him, we don't know). Unsure if his morality is an act or not, as he sometimes goes against what he preaches to others. Charlie seems to bring out a very fiery temper in him.

I would pick Freddie to win because he has been a very interesting housemate and for the most part handled himself with dignity. If he doesn't then I'd choose Marcus and then Siavash.

Outside of the musketeers, I could tolerate Sophie or Rodrigo winning, although I don't think they have contributed a great deal to the show.

Just been reading yours after posting my thoughts. Great post, Cappa, we are in almost total agreement on all of them! :thumbs:

bansheewails
14-08-2009, 06:12 PM
I think Cappa and Shash both deserve awards for their posts! They are both very thoughtful and thought provoking, and you bth have the patients of Saints!

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:: hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

setanta
14-08-2009, 06:13 PM
Originally posted by CaPPa

Excellent post. Well written, concise and insightful, although I do feel you left out some flaws in regard to your favourites, but sure everybody is prone to that.

Admit it, Freddie would do any normal person's head in eventually, with his over analysing and peculiar habits. He deserves total respect for how he dealt with the bullying situation (never debasing himself when confronted by their vile attacks) but I kinda feel as a result people were blinded to his obvious flaws. In essence, we were forced to love him and I have a feeling that will happen again.

Marcus is great television- I love him and loathe him in equal measure- but you didn't mention how deluded the man can get on occassion, seldom accepting any form of criticism directed at him. The show will lose a great character of stunning complexity and pathos though. He really is so like David Brent it's ridiculous.

But fair play to you Cappa; fantastic summary.

shash
14-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by bansheewails
I think Cappa and Shash both deserve awards for their posts! They are both very thoughtful and thought provoking, and you bth have the patients of Saints!

:hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:: hello::hello::hello::hello::hello::hello:

:hugesmile: thank you, bansheewails :hug: