PDA

View Full Version : If you dont like bea... read this!

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 04:00 PM
I like marcus but he has to go to save 2 days of bea and lisa and her slaves thinking they have one. Save Freddie to show we agree with marcus and that no one likes BeA! :thumbs:

Shasown
14-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Save Marcus coz Bea makes Freddie cry like a wuzz, Marcus takes no crap off her.

bb10fan1
14-08-2009, 04:04 PM
the only thing that worries me is if in a week or two people forget what a bitch she is you know if she plays the nicey nicey card thats what worries me

halfacrown
14-08-2009, 04:19 PM
I wasn’t very keen to see Marcus getting chummy with Lisa on the LF last night, and although he was good the other night when he told Bea a few home truths, he shouldn't have then apologised to her. With the mellow afterglow of reading the fan letters and Charlie, Lisa and Beas' delight at seeing Freddie go; it could all get very dull. Marcus could just swim for the next few weeks or until he's up against Siavash next week.

You know that with Freddie in the house, things will stay very interesting.

camaleon
14-08-2009, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by bb10fan1
the only thing that worries me is if in a week or two people forget what a bitch she is you know if she plays the nicey nicey card thats what worries me

Yes she is clever enough to play us all

sukymac
14-08-2009, 04:41 PM
she will by no doubt have a face on her like a bears arse when marcus sadly gets evicted

kisywisy
14-08-2009, 04:45 PM
totally off topic moses, but i haven't heard of serial mom for YEARS!! lol

oh yeah and bea's a boot

DrunkerThanMoses
14-08-2009, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

oh yeah and bea's a boot

Have you seen it, its a brillent film lol.. one of my favourite films ever!

aremjay
14-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by kisywisy

oh yeah and bea's a boot

Bea's a pile of pants - and a boot. Have you seen A Dirty Shame? :banana: